Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Breathing Method, The (Penguin Readers) - Ian Andrew

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Breathing Method, The (Penguin Readers) - Ian Andrew

The Breathing Method, by Ian Andrew

Artist : Ian Andrew
    Book : The Breathing Method
    Editions : Penguin Readers (1994)
    Portfolio : No.
    Images courtesy of: Jhanic
    Post 1 of 1

Cover of the book :

Readers Factsheet : download from the official website
    Last edited by Mr. Rabbit Trick; 05-29-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone own the book?

Country
    Country Flag

noone?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, this is on my list, but I've got others I want more. I'll get both Misery and The Breathing Method soon, though.

John

Country
    Country Flag

No prob!
    Please let us know :-)

Country
    Country Flag

the 11 illustrations are now on the thread :-)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One link is screwed up with a smiley face in it

There is something about the *8 (I think) that inserts the emoticon. Try rehosting the pic so you get a different link address and then editing the new link in.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    One link is screwed up with a smiley face in it

There is something about the *8 (I think) that inserts the emoticon. Try rehosting the pic so you get a different link address and then editing the new link in.
    I get that as well when I use "* You don't need to rehost it, just edit the path.

Country
    Country Flag

what do you mean edit the path? how can i just rename the path on the board and it to be right???

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    what do you mean edit the path? how can i just rename the path on the board and it to be right???
    Press the edit button while you are in the message.

This is the line that's causing a problem:

It does not like the (0 and eight). It thinks its a smiley.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Or you can just click the little disable smilies box when posting I think.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nice one Brice. I did not know that. I've sorted the link now.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know either. I just thought of it as a possibility.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nice one Brice. I did not know that. I've sorted the link now.
    didnt know that... so does it works now?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    didnt know that... so does it works now?
    Yes.