Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Grand Prize Winner

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have been told that King signed the book and the book is now en-route to Chad.
    Hopefully next week we will get to see the inscription.

Awesome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been told that King signed the book and the book is now en-route to Chad.
    As soon as I get you - you all will be the second to see - just hope I remember this thread to post here as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    As soon as I get you - you all will be the second to see - just hope I remember this thread to post here as well.
    You better!!! LOL LOL

On a side note, pretty good turnaround as opposed to prior years!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You better!!! LOL LOL

It still has not arrived yet

I subscribed to this thread so I will have no excuses.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You better!!! LOL LOL

It still has not arrived yet

I subscribed to this thread so I will have no excuses.
    I was just kidding, Chad!!! LOL LOL LOL

Carry on!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Okay - this is the best place to start posting these - hope you are sitting down. Just got a box in the mail today

with lots of packing

and inside:

well there you have it...

Country
    Country Flag

Oh - you want to see the inside...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great so far...you lucky bastard (meant with all true affection).
    New member. but contributes to the fundraiser, and to fellow members (Joyland etc,). Just great!
    Love the inscription. King actually did what was asked of him, and even a bit more.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dirty rotten Tease!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great so far...
    I think you got your remark in just before I posted the inside pics...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great so far...
    I think you got your remark in just before I posted the inside pics...
    Me too!! Congrats!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the inscription Chad!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - I am drawing it out a little on the P&J thread. I was extremely pleasantly surprised - since Mr. King actually included my inscription - well kind of - he actually improved upon it and lengthened it a bit

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh. What a tease!!!! You a RF partner, Chad? LOL LOL LOL Great book and inscription!!!! 2014 HF is just around the corner!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It left me speachless!

CONGRATULATIONS!! LOVELY!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was supposed to be mine!!! The Psychics told me!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A really great inscription! Most hearty congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - I am really at a loss of words. I appreciate everyone here that I have spoken to and met - and for the opportunities to partake in the Haven Foundation Fundraiser - for this year and more to come. Now I have to find a reading copy to put next to it to wait for Caleb when he is ready

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, BIG congrats, Chad! Great book, fantastic inscription (and a non-rushed sig. too).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thats spectacular Chad.
    Im so glad you got it. You've really helped out the members here many times and deserved to be rewarded.
    Good karma.
    Congratulations!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've said it before, however; it bears repeating, so I'll say it again

Absolutely brilliant Chad - love the inscription (and the sentiment) - well done, and well deserved !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Thats spectacular Chad.
    Im so glad you got it. You've really helped out the members here many times and deserved to be rewarded.
    Good karma.
    Congratulations!
    Thanks TN - now if you can only get things tidied up on your end with the Sheriff - then all will be right

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks TN - now if you can only get things tidied up on your end with the Sheriff - then all will be right
    Working on it!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking prize! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Very cool--congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast