Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Fundraiser Prize Drawings (Not Grand Prize)

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I won!! Sorry I could not be here for the drawing. Got pulled into a meeting that lasted WAY longer than I had hoped it would.

Thanks so much to Jerome and everyone who donated prizes for this years fund raiser.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners. I'm saving my luck for the grand prize.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck Contrats to all the winners!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats All!!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The winner of:
    Song of Susannah ARC-New, and DTVII T-shirt XL

Is:

idlewarnings
    What a great prize. Thanks so much. I'm thrilled to win it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    The winner of:
    Song of Susannah ARC-New, and DTVII T-shirt XL

Is:

idlewarnings
    What a great prize. Thanks so much. I'm thrilled to win it.
    That was the prize I was hoping for.....grrrrrrrr

Congrats to the winners!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who reaped the rewards of giving. Go forth and prosper!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

I'm always a little sad when the Fundraising comes to a close.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Congratulations!

I'm always a little sad when the Fundraising comes to a close.
    Me too!!!

Big time congrats to all the winners!!! Thanks for all your support!!!

Spoiler:
    Bomber "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" agrees!!!

See how sad he and Oy are!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

YooHoo, Excellent !!
    Thank you Shannon & Patrick for donating.

Working backwards on the prize list, the winner of
    LOT #2 (Donated by Shannon)
    Stanley Hotel The Shining Bookmark
    Stanley Hotel Room 217 Key
    The Dark Tower The Long Road Home Bookmark
    A Conversation With Stephen King (Brochure for the First Annual Chancellor's Speaker Series - December 7, 2012 at the Tsongas Center)
    The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    YooHoo, Excellent !!

A Conversation With Stephen King (Brochure for the First Annual Chancellor's Speaker Series - December 7, 2012 at the Tsongas Center)
    The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook
    How did you manage to win something two years in a row???

Spoiler:
    If ya got a "system" let me in on it!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    YooHoo, Excellent !!

The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook

Spoiler:
    I'm not sure, but I'm way OK with it.
    Thanks again to everyone.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

YooHoo, Excellent !!

The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook

Spoiler:
    I'd be pressed for a nicer winner!! Congrats!!

Thanks for all your support folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

YooHoo, Excellent !!

The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook

Spoiler:
    I'd be pressed for a nicer winner!! Congrats!!

Thanks for all your support folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good work boys and girls! Some happy people today, but not as happy as I'm gonna be after the grand prize drawing

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got finished with dinner - congrats to the winners - i will keep my fingers crossed for IT....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Was the slipcase for the five Science and Fantasy magazines a Dolso case? I think I recall seeing one of his for this set, and just curious what type the winner is receiving?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd just like to thank everyone involved in the fundraiser again this year. Great effort folks. Thanks again to Shannon for his generosity in donating my prize

I never usually win stuff. This bodes well for me for the "biggie" next week!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Was the slipcase for the five Science and Fantasy magazines a Dolso case? I think I recall seeing one of his for this set, and just curious what type the winner is receiving?
    No. It's a black "felt" case.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF. cool prize either way. Cheers.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    No. It's a black "felt" case.
    I'd like to see a picture of that case.

Cook, PM me your address. Shannon is the real donor, I'm just throwing on a little sprinkle.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winners!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All prizes (from me) except herbertwest's shipped today.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Already told the winners this, but my two prize lots will ship Monday, as I am extremely busy today and tomorrow. Not sure why .... Hmmmm ...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Already told the winners this, but my two prize lots will ship Monday, as I am extremely busy today and tomorrow. Not sure why .... Hmmmm ...
    I want you to know that I am proud to call you my bastard son!!! LOL

Way to go, Shannon. You rock!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast