Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Fundraiser Prize Drawings (Not Grand Prize)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2013 Haven Fundraiser Prize Drawings (Not Grand Prize)

On Thursday 5/30/2013 @ 12 Noon PDT (GMT 1900) I will do the drawing for the prizes listed below.
    I will try to announce them about 2 minutes apart so that a member only needs to be here for ~15 minutes to catch it all.
    If you win one of these prizes you are STILL in the Grand Prize Drawing.

I will be posting images of the items, but I think everyone is familiar with the items.

2013 Fundraiser Prize List

· Maitz Remarqued Print

· Song of Susannah ARC-New, and DTVII T-shirt XL

· NOS4A2 Arc-flatsigned, read gently once w/ protective cover and Owen King “Who We Are” Satyr shirt XL-signed by O.K.

· Double Feature Arc-flatsigned read gently once. Includes publisher cover letter, and Owen King “Who We Are” Satyr shirt XL-signed by O.K.

· 2012 Stephen King Library Calendar, UK 1st Paperback of Full Dark No Stars, and Owen King “Who We Are” Satyr shirt XL-signed by O.K.

· USA 1st edition of TWTTK and USA 1st edition of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, and Owen King “Who We Are” Satyr shirt XL-signed by O.K.

· 5 Fantasy & Science Fiction magazines with slipcase-used and Owen King “Who We Are” Satyr shirt Large-signed by O.K.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You "Da Man"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent prizes! May I throw in a prize or two?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent prizes! May I throw in a prize or two?
    Yes, but I draw the winner, and you pay the shipping-worldwide. Be prepared.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LOT #1
    Blockade Billy Audiobook (CD)
    Cujo Audiobook (CD)
    Just After Sunset Audiobook (CD)
    Lisey's Story Audiobook (CD)

LOT #2
    Stanley Hotel The Shining Bookmark
    Stanley Hotel Room 217 Key
    The Dark Tower The Long Road Home Bookmark
    A Conversation With Stephen King (Brochure for the First Annual Chancellor's Speaker Series - December 7, 2012 at the Tsongas Center)
    The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

Pictures coming soon.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    LOT #1
    Blockade Billy Audiobook (CD)
    Cujo Audiobook (CD)
    Just After Sunset Audiobook (CD)
    Lisey's Story Audiobook (CD)

LOT #2
    A Conversation With Stephen King (Brochure for the First Annual Chancellor's Speaker Series - December 7, 2012 at the Tsongas Center)
    The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

Pictures coming soon.
    Very generous!!! You are "Da Man"!!

Many Thanks for your contribution!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I do what I can.

Many thanks for YOUR contributions!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Nice prizes guys !!!.....I've got my fingers crossed..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great prizes! Thanks RF and everyone involved in the fundraiser.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If the winner of Shannon's bookmark package would like a DT comic postcard for the first comic arc and a comic bookmark for the second comic arc, I can send a couple over to Shannon to add to the package.

I gave a ton of these away here back in the day, so I don't know if anyone is left who'd be interested, but you never know.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If the "comic bookmark for the second comic arc" is the Dark Tower The Long Road Home Bookmark, then I'm already including one of those, but anything you'd like to include would be fantastic. And to save on shipping, there's no need to send it to me, we'll just send it to the winner separately. Thanks!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be the one. I'm trying not to think too hard today.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...and you're doing an excellent job of it Patrick!

Awesome prizes, guys!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha, thanks, Brice.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I win anything yet? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will be driving somewhere between Nashville and the mountains of northern Georgia at this time, won't be able to confirm a win or not until later in the day on Thursday. GRRR
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder. Less than 24 hours.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I take it then that I have as yet to win anything?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow cool prizes gents! Well done.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very exciting, can't wait until tonight (7pm gmt)

Going to be even worse next week!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Reminder, just over 63 minutes until the drawings.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy, ohboyohboyohboyohboy!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Working backwards on the prize list, the winner of
    LOT #2 (Donated by Shannon)
    The Talisman Bookmark
    Needful Things Postcard

IS:

Richard Cook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast