Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haven Foundation Auction #41-Rachel Readman Sculpture

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Haven Foundation Auction #41-Rachel Readman Sculpture

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is an Original handmade, hand painted sculpture. This piece was done by famous artist Rachel Readman. This siflay depicts Jake and Oy-the-Brave from Stephen King’s “The Dark Tower” series.
    Thanks to Rachel Readman for donating this fine piece of art!
    This piece is a one of a kind. It is marked “HF” signifying The Haven Foundation. There will be just this one piece with that limitation.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is so very cool of Rachel to donate this piece, I am sure it will go for a good price.
    Christine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work, Rachel! Thank you for contributing yet another masterpiece to TDT's Haven Foundation fundraiser!

Happy to see the bid price up over $360+ on the first day.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many, many thanks, Rachel!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, no problem at all. Glad to be a part of this great family and contributing to a worthy cause!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

All's quiet on the western front.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There's still a long time to go.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, deserved a bump though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks. Where's the love???? This is a one of a kind item here!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't fret. Bad Penny is with Joe Hill and wine tasting in the Napa Valley. He'll get to the auction (I hope).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad Penny "found" the auction!
    We are now over $500.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bad Penny "found" the auction!
    We are now over $500.
    Awesome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone ,

I'll be having a meeting with the packaging manufacturer tomorrow to give them all the final measurements and confirm the design for the presentation cases so they can get started on production. They will take up to four weeks to produce depending on their workload but they have agreed to try to get the first one done for the Haven Fund peice as fast as possible so I think it will be a week or so and I'll have everything and can get on with sculpting and painting.

Good luck all of you bidding on the auction. There won't be another sculpture the same as this anywhere in the world so it is a truly one off peice!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just had a dig through my old sketch pads and I found the orininal concept drawings for all the sculptures. They were originally done in 2004 and were going to be produced for Donald M Grant publisher. For old timers you probably know why it didn't happen but I won't go into that. I then decided to go ahead and sell them myself after the booksigning tour was finished and I had began selling the Constant Reader sculpture.

So to add to the auction as an extra, I will send the original concept drawing of the Jake & Oy Silflay sculpture to the auction winner! I'm still digging through my neverending room full of stuff to see what else is in there and I may find some other treasures that I will throw in. It may be something quite special, it may be nothing more than a doodle but who knows what I'll find...

The auction has skyrocketed to $810!! WOW awesome for the Haven Fund! Less than 3 hours to go so not long left to make a decision and get your bids in.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant gesture Rachel, and I'm sure that the eventual winner of this auction will be one happy camper
    We all float down here!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Brilliant gesture Rachel, and I'm sure that the eventual winner of this auction will be one happy camper
    Good luck with that one too.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried my best to own it , if that was you I was bidding against Bad Penny congrats

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent piece, congratulations to the winner!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we sure went out with a "bang" for the 2013 HF!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you to everyone who bid on the auction and congratulations to the winner! A fantastic end to the fundraiser this year and hopefully we can do something even bigger next year.

Did we hit the $12,000 target and increase last years total?

My meeting with the packaging manufacturer went well and they will have the first case ready in a few days for me to check before they go into full production . If the first one is ok then it can be used for the HF sculpture.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I tried my best to own it , if that was you I was bidding against Bad Penny congrats
    Hey mate, sorry I edged you out on this one (it was only blind luck, as I've been here in the US for just over a week and my access to the internet was sporadic at best, so I've not been able to follow the auction as closely as would usually be the case) however, at least there's always the 2014 round of auctions, right?
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Bad Penny! Thanks again for the generous donation, Rachel!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad luck Dave, I very much appreciate your enthusiasm and support for the Haven Fund and my work. You will still be able to have one of the retail sculptures when I get everything underway. I'll be taking pre-orders hopefully in the next week or so, just a few loose ends to tie up first...

Hope your holiday is going well Grant.

Thank you for your generous support for the Haven Foundation and congratulations on winning the auction. I had a feeling it was you but I wasn't sure.

We'll have to make contact to sort out what you want on the sculpture, the sign on the tree saying '<LUD 400 wheels' or something else? No urgency right now so maybe when you get back to Oz. I'll be in touch via email to sort out shipping once the boxes are made and the sculpture is finished.

Cheers,
    Rachel.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Thank you to everyone who bid on the auction and congratulations to the winner! A fantastic end to the fundraiser this year and hopefully we can do something even bigger next year.

Did we hit the $12,000 target and increase last years total?
    It's going to be very close. We will exceed last year's total of $11,310, but until all auctions are paid, and shipping of prizes is accounted for, I won't have the exact total.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast