Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Get to know DT.Org's Staff #4-Randall Flagg 5/12-5/18

Hybrid View

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Get to know DT.Org's Staff #4-Randall Flagg 5/12-5/18

My name is Jerome. I was born many years ago in Alabama. When I was 2 years old my mother left my abusive Father, taking my brother and me to California. In my childhood years we moved often. At around 10 years of age we settled in California for good. I have lived in California ever since. For the last 41 years I have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area, the last 16 years in Antioch.
    For 30 years I worked in the grocery business.
    My wife Dolores and I have 5 children ranging in age from 16-30 years old.
    I have been a King fan since the late 70's, a collector since the late 80's and a Dark Tower fan from day one.
    I enjoy traveling, reading, cooking, the NFL and was an early adopter of High Definition TV-thus I enjoy most anything broadcast in high definition.
    Several years ago I purchased the site content from Matt, and began running the day to day operations of the board.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Laugh Out loud!!!!!

I got a question for you that is best queried musucally......................................... ..............................................

Spoiler:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty funny. I laughed. Didn't expect that!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hilarious!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very funny!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Too Funny! Got a good chuckle out of that, thanks!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lllloooolllll! You're one funny guy, Jerome. Questions later, Doctor Who time!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very funny.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ace.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha THAT was hilarious!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK questions ... Hmmm ..

1) Not including credit cards and checks, how much money do you have in your wallet at the moment?

2) At what age did you lose your virginity? Who was he? (lol)

3) What do you do, jobwise? Describe a normal work day.

4) How does TheDarkTower.org get bigger/better? What is the plan?

5) What really is your favorite item in your collection?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    OK questions ... Hmmm ..

1) Not including credit cards and checks, how much money do you have in your wallet at the moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    $240. I would have more, but I paid the auto detailer yesterday
    2) At what age did you lose your virginity? Who was he? (lol)
    8. She was a she, although sometimes when I try to picture her, I see your face-NOT
    3) What do you do, jobwise? Describe a normal work day.
    I am retired.
    4) How does TheDarkTower.org get bigger/better? What is the plan?
    We are doing a massive reorganization. You will find out more on Monday 5/20/2013.
    5) What really is your favorite item in your collection?
    The Stand S/L...too easy, but it just is.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

That video was pretty hilarious - good job!
    Geoff

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lol

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

From what I can gather you enjoy an occasional adult beverage. What are some of you favorites?

Is there a point that you see yourself stepping back from the day to day operations of this site?

What are some of your pet peeves.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    From what I can gather you enjoy an occasional adult beverage. What are some of you favorites?
    I like IPA's (India Pale Ales). The hoppier the better. One of my favorites is "Pliny the Elder" from Russian River Brewing

Is there a point that you see yourself stepping back from the day to day operations of this site?
    When I am dead.
    What are some of your pet peeves.
    Annoying questions, smokers who just throw the butt on the ground-worse yet out of a moving vehicle, having to put the lid down for women, but they never pick the lid up for me...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

What is your favorite thing about living in the Bay Area?

Favorite restaurant?

Favorite movie?

Favorite facilitator??? *bats eyelashes*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    What is your favorite thing about living in the Bay Area?
    The fact that in a 1+ hour drive I can be in Downtown San Francisco, The Napa Valley, Calistoga, the Delta, Highway 1 on the Pacific Ocean edge, Yosemite National Park, The Sierra Nevada ski resorts. Places that people fly from around the world, spending thousands of dollars, and often hours of travel just to get here, and I just hop in my car and I am there. That plus no smog, and even less phoniness than other major cities.
    Favorite restaurant?
    For cocktails Bix (50's supper club), then an Afghan restaurant The Helmand Palace for dinner
    Favorite movie?
    Changes, but single choice is "The Godfather", but I really equally love the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns-
    Favorite facilitator??? *bats eyelashes*
    As I write this-you are.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not laughing, Jerome!!!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video :-)

1. What member on this site has annoyed you the most? And how?
    2. Other than King himself, out of all the people you've met who are in some way related to King (publishers/reviewers/collectors etc), who have you enjoyed meeting the most and why?
    3. If you could choose the next story to be done as a S/L, what would it be, and what publisher would you have do it?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Great video :-)

1. What member on this site has annoyed you the most? And how?
    Merlin1958. When I first took over the site, he pestered me so much about doing the Haven Foundation Fundraiser that I discussed with Patrick if we should just ban him. Now we are good friends (although he can still drive me crazy).
    2. Other than King himself, out of all the people you've met who are in some way related to King (publishers/reviewers/collectors etc), who have you enjoyed meeting the most and why?
    David Williamson from Betts. We had a great time in Las Vegas meeting Jae Lee.
    3. If you could choose the next story to be done as a S/L, what would it be, and what publisher would you have do it?
    Not sure. I don't know what King is working on, but how about a sequel to The Stand? The publisher would be Ambannon Books.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the plans for your SK collection when you pass on? Do you have any specific rules for it when your gone?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, fearless leader.

Scotland or England?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Hello, fearless leader.

Scotland or England?
    No brainer-Scotland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast