Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Get to know DT.Org's Staff #4-Randall Flagg 5/12-5/18

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep I noticed it right away. Some may have OVERLOOKED it though

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There was something playing in the background?!?

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I noticed too ;-)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOVED the video...laughed a lot and of course who could miss the film behind you!?

...now...

What was Jesus really like in person?
    Did you fight for the North or South during the War of Northern Aggression (Civil War)?
    How old were you when you or your family got their first color television set?
    Ever have a telephone "party line"?
    What were you doing when man first walked on the moon?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    LOVED the video...laughed a lot and of course who could miss the film behind you!?

...now...

What was Jesus really like in person?
    Quote Originally Posted by randall flagg
    An OK guy, but he really needed a shower.
    Did you fight for the North or South during the War of Northern Aggression (Civil War)?
    I was non-allied, but I tried to make both sides kill more people.
    How old were you when you or your family got their first color television set?
    10, and 110
    Ever have a telephone "party line"?
    Yes. The trick to eaves dropping was to remove the mouthpiece before lifting the cradle. People rarely heard you then.
    What were you doing when man first walked on the moon?
    Watching the news with the simulations NASA was showing

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Meeting numerous members AND Stephen King at the Mason event, then getting a book signed by King.
    The Rock Bottom Remainders concert where I "grabbed" King as he exited the Men's Room, then partying with fellow members.
    Where exactly did you "grab" SK as he was exiting the bathroom?
    That was just a term. I simply said "excuse me Mr. King, are you signing books today?". He replied "no, but I'll sign yours", then signed my Gunslinger.
    I am putting a ban on this story from being told again.

Every time I read it, it is like a kick in my balls (not by you...by cruel, cruel fate).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent video! It made me laugh a lot!

* Republican or Democrat?

* Did you regret any decision made here at the forums and never mentioned to other facilitators or moderators?

* Does any of your children read S. King?

* What does your wife think of your "hobby" (collecting S. King works I mean..)

* Is there any particular thing that made you angry at the old dt.net?

* How many hours do you spend here every day?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Original or revised edition of The Gunslinger?
    Favorite Dark Tower book?
    Mark Twain

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

kinkiest sex thing you've done...?
    Strangest place you made whooppee?
    Ever had sex with a man?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Excellent video! It made me laugh a lot!

* Republican or Democrat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    Neither. In California, you can vote but "decline to state" a part affiliation. In reality I identify with Libertarian.
    * Did you regret any decision made here at the forums and never mentioned to other facilitators or moderators?
    No regrets.
    * Does any of your children read S. King?
    Not consistently. One read Different Seasons for a school project, and another read The Long Walk, but that's about it.
    * What does your wife think of your "hobby" (collecting S. King works I mean..)
    When I first retired she said I was spending too much time"managing" her, and said I should get a hobby. Now that I have the hobby, she thinks I spend too much time on it.
    * Is there any particular thing that made you angry at the old dt.net?
    Dolan getting promoted instead of me, then he insisted that bouncing boob animated Gif's be removed.
    * How many hours do you spend here every day?
    Too few. Actually I am logged on 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes I am logged on, but doing something else-watching the news, sports etc.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Original or revised edition of The Gunslinger?
    Favorite Dark Tower book?
    Original.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    kinkiest sex thing you've done...?
    Maybe not kinky, but "naked enchilada" night was really fun...
    Strangest place you made whooppee?
    In front of a busy restaurant during daylight.
    Ever had sex with a man?
    No, but if I ever did, I imagine it would be you...and I would be on top

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

he insisted that bouncing boob animated Gif's be removed.
    I remember that. It was also somehow anoying. Did you complain about this?

How old are you? You look too young to be retired (true).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

he insisted that bouncing boob animated Gif's be removed.
    I remember that. It was also somehow anoying. Did you complain about this?

How old are you? You look too young to be retired (true).
    I bitched but to no avail.
    I am 52 Years old.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so you ARE young. What age does one usually retire in USA? Here in Argentina it's usually 65.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so you ARE young. What age does one usually retire in USA? Here in Argentina it's usually 65.
    In the past, 65 was retirement age, but for people born after 1959 it is pushed out to 67.
    Keep in mind, that Social Security retirements in the USA are not intended to fully fund a person's income. If a person doesn't save money (many ways to), the actual SS benefit will make it difficult to retire and not be "poor". A high wage earner who retired at age 70 has a maximum benefit of $3,350 per month. That is not even a middle class income.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It depends on the company. The military, for example, is 20 years.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Meeting numerous members AND Stephen King at the Mason event, then getting a book signed by King.
    The Rock Bottom Remainders concert where I "grabbed" King as he exited the Men's Room, then partying with fellow members.
    Where exactly did you "grab" SK as he was exiting the bathroom?
    That was just a term. I simply said "excuse me Mr. King, are you signing books today?". He replied "no, but I'll sign yours", then signed my Gunslinger.
    I am putting a ban on this story from being told again.

Every time I read it, it is like a kick in my balls (not by you...by cruel, cruel fate).

Along the Path of the Beam Roden will become famous soon enough

Hey Jerome, nice to see you on here. Thanks for approving my posts. There are some more piling up, hope you can approve them. Just posting to raise it to 10.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Ha - enjoyed the video. Nice to meet you, Jerome! Good luck with that DNA sample.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’d forgotten this thread. Made me laugh all over again.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

edward

I needed an introduction like that! Thank you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Laugh Out loud!!!!!

I got a question for you that is best queried musucally......................................... ..............................................

Spoiler:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FMK? Bob Jackson, Bob's collection, and Merlin.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3