Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Haven Fundraiser Auction #37-Stephen King Quiz

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, I'm a little bit behind. OK ... next post questions! About ... fifteen minutes!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stephen King Quiz
    Do not post your answers publicly!
    PM your answers to me by Sunday, May 5th, 2013 at 7 pm Pacific Time!

1) What were the last eleven entries added to the Stephen King Short Works section?

2) What do they have in common?

3) Per Towerpedia, who did the artwork for Blaine the Mono's "profile picture"?

4) Per the Stephen King Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs section, how many proofs were made for Cemetery Dance's IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition?

5) What was The Eyes of the Dragon's original title name?

6) What year did The Stand S/L come out?

7) On this website, what is the best page to use to compare Stephen King signatures, from 1980-present?

8) What is the ISBN-10 for the US first edition of Doctor Sleep?

9) What is the date on the rear cover of the US first edition of Faithful?

10) What reason did the very first "Buyer To Avoid" give Jerome for not completing the sale?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    1)

10) What reason did the very first "Buyer To Avoid" give Jerome for not completing the sale?
    + Rep for that.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Sounds like a great idea Shannon ...KUDOs to you and as always glad to see Haven foundation fundraising opportunities!
    What can I say, Jim. He's a chip off the old block. Like father, like son!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    1)

+ Rep for that.
    He found the item cheaper elsewhere?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I only received two PMs before 7 pm Pacific time. Both of them were correct. Going to http://www.random.org/lists/, putting in the two names, and randomizing them ten times. The name on top is the winner!

Jimimck is the winner! Congratulations!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nooooooooooooo!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Congrats Jimmick!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    And I was THIS close to buying a Signed Limited copy anyway! Best $10 I ever donated.

Shannon, thanks again pal, love your work!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go James - well done mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winner.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, please provide the answers.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea!

1. "Ayana", "The Cat From Hell," "The Gingerbread Girl," "Graduation Afternoon," "N.," "The New York Times At Special Bargain Rates," "Rest Stop," "Stationary Bike," "The Things They Left Behind," "A Very Tight Place," and "Willa".

2. All are collected in Just After Sunset.

3. Steve Stone.

4. 10-12

5. The Napkins

6. 1990

7. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...nt&redirect=no (i.e., Stephen King Signatures 1980-Present)

8. ISBN-10: 1476727651

9. October 27, 2004

10. "Hey Jerome I have an opportunity to buy a Grant S/L of TWTTKH now that I can't pass up. I'm going to have to pass ... ..."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, let's try it this way:

1) What were the last eleven entries added to the Stephen King Short Works section?

A:1. "Ayana", "The Cat From Hell," "The Gingerbread Girl," "Graduation Afternoon," "N.," "The New York Times At Special Bargain Rates," "Rest Stop," "Stationary Bike," "The Things They Left Behind," "A Very Tight Place," and "Willa".

2) What do they have in common?

A: 2. All are collected in Just After Sunset.

3) Per Towerpedia, who did the artwork for Blaine the Mono's "profile picture"?

A: Steve Stone.

4) Per the Stephen King Manuscripts, Proofs and ARCs section, how many proofs were made for Cemetery Dance's IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition?

A: 10-12

5) What was The Eyes of the Dragon's original title name?
    A: The Napkins

6) What year did The Stand S/L come out?

A: 1990

7) On this website, what is the best page to use to compare Stephen King signatures, from 1980-present?

A: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...nt&redirect=no (i.e., Stephen King Signatures 1980-Present)

8) What is the ISBN-10 for the US first edition of Doctor Sleep?

A: ISBN-10: 1476727651

9) What is the date on the rear cover of the US first edition of Faithful?

A: October 27, 2004

A: "Hey Jerome I have an opportunity to buy a Grant S/L of TWTTKH now that I can't pass up. I'm going to have to pass ... ..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2