Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haven Fundraiser Auction #37-Stephen King Quiz

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Haven Fundraiser Auction #37-Stephen King Quiz

I have an idea for a great fundraising attempt. A Stephen King Quiz! I thought the quiz on Occupy Day was a great idea, so now I will take it to the next level.

Quiz Start Time: Saturday, May 4, 2013 @ 7 pm Pacific Time (look it up)

Entry fee to be donated before Friday, May 3, 2013 @ 1 pm Pacific Time: $10

10 dollars to enter, 10 questions to answer. The first one to PM me the correct answers wins the prize. You have 24 hours to answer the questions, afterwards, I will put all of the entrants with the correct answers in a hat and pull out the winner of the prize! What is the prize?

How about one of the last remaining In Mint Condition: 2013 Signed, Limited Hardcover Editions? How about a Trade Paperback Edition as well? And if you live in the Continental US, I'll throw in free shipping.

Worth playing for? Get your $10 entry fee donations in now, and post in here when you have done so. See you then!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Awesome idea!! If I was certain I would be available that day, I'd be all over this quiz.

BUT I'll offer to sweeten the pot, if you don't mind? I'll send you a PM.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

If the winner is interested, I'll also toss in a hand drawn replica of the original artwork I created to accompany my own story submission. My drawing is nowhere near as impressive as the artist's illustration Shannon will include in the publication, BUT the winner would be the only person other than myself to have a version of the artwork I created for the piece. Free shipping in the US... and if the winner is overseas, perhaps Shannon and I could work something out to send it along with the books.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where do we send in the donation Shannon, to RF as usual or you?
    Christine

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Just my humble opinion, but instead of 1st one to answer correctly. have a random drawing from all correct entries. that way you are not tied down to a specific time.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Send the money via the widget or to RF like normal.

I like your idea RB! I'll reset the times when I get home. It'll probably be open for2 24 hours.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Where do we send in the donation Shannon, to RF as usual or you?
    The Widget was removed. It worked for donations, but wouldn't update properly. Long story short-Paypal stopped supporting it.
    You can send the donation to me (as a PP gift). Please make SURE to note it is for Shannon's contest.
    zoidsmith@aol.com

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm ... bump?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in Shannon. Just sent a donation to RF. I'm hoping you've gone for the "all correct entries go in to draw" option, as being international, not sure if ill be around at a specific time.

Cheers

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's what I'll do. From Saturday, May 4, 2013 @ 1 pm Pacific Time to Sunday, May 5, 2013 @ 1 pm, the quiz will be open. Whoever sends me correct responses will be put into a drawing.

All questions will be able to be answered from the website.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For now there is only one entrant.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool contest idea! Come'on folks give it a shot.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you playing, Mr. Staad?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon - SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm the only entrant and so I may have a chance of winning!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay I'm in!!! I netter win this thing overall........I'm just saying!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, if its just us two, split the winings? I'll take the S/L and you take the Paperback? yeah? Ok, cool.

Shannon, you goet that? Bill gets the PAPERBACK....

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Are you playing, Mr. Staad?
    I will think about it. I am the worst at these type of things but I may kick in $10 bucks anyway.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can promise you that all the info for the answers will be available on this website. No "What was King's family dog named?" questions, lol.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I can promise you that all the info for the answers will be available on this website. No "What was King's family dog named?" questions, lol.
    That answer can also be found here on the site.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought that answer was found as a caption in a book somewhere? That was the one question i couldn't find the answer for! Boooo!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that the quiz is over, the answer was given here.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Add Divemaster, Merlin1958 and ChristineB? as contestants.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a great idea Shannon ...KUDOs to you and as always glad to see Haven foundation fundraising opportunities!

My Mood
    Inspired

Any more entrants?? C'mon people!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast