Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haven Fundraiser Auction #34-Signed Insomnia 1st

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Haven Fundraiser Auction #34-Signed Insomnia 1st

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to auction this unique Collectible item.

Stephen King's novel "Insomnia". This is a true 1st edition and is Inscribed and SIGNED by Stephen King!
    Thanks to
    TheDarkTower.org wizardsrainbow-Owner of Betts Books who offered this as a donation to our 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

AUCTION LINK

Stephen King's novel "Insomnia". This is a true 1st edition and is Inscribed and SIGNED by Stephen King!
    Thanks to
    TheDarkTower.org wizardsrainbow-Owner of Betts Books who offered this as a donation to our 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser.
    JAMES may have to bid on that!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

AUCTION LINK

Thanks to
    JAMES may have to bid on that!
    JAMES SHOULD!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I change my name to James AND then will bid...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jim...I was going to contact you when I saw the auction....guess you saw it first.

Good luck!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!!! I just bought one of these. Very generous donation, David!!!

BID FOLKS!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

someone topped my opening bid....... I know I already have a couple signed Insomnia... however will have to see if one is inscribed to me or will need to bid again

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

feel free to bid again. I wont bid again. I have a signed insomnia and didnt know that was you. until i just read this.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    feel free to bid again. I wont bid again. I have a signed insomnia and didnt know that was you. until i just read this.
    NOT A PROBLEM.... The objective of these auctions are to raise as much funds for the Haven Foundation as possible. !!!!
    I checked and do have flat-signed copies of each of the two covers for Insomnia.. It may be nice to have one signed to James as well.....
    However there may be someone out there who has a stronger need or bigger pile of cash who can provide a bigger benefit for Haven.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You might be able to work out a trade with whoever wins.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a bit over 3 hours. This is a value.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF.. signed Insomnia arrived today.. and so well packed I was beginning to think all I had was styrafoam. And thanks David for donating to Haven fundraiser.
    James

+ Reply to Thread