Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Stephen King's email hacked

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default Stephen King's email hacked

These things always happen when I'm out of town--would have posted sooner but I'm in a +14 hour time zone!

http://ha.ckerne.ws/2013/04/01/exclu...n-king-hacked/

Stephen King’s email has been hacked.

An anonymous hacker has contacted ha.ckerne.ws with information and emails that confirm: Stephen King has a staff of writers who have been writing his books for the last nineteen years.

The hundreds of emails between Stephen King and his various business and personal contacts have revealed years of books written by a veritable army of ghost writers, which King and Verrill alternately call the “writers workshop,” the “sweat shop,” or the “writing team.”

While it has long been suspected that no author could be as prolific as Stephen King, this is the first time any evidence has been found to prove that King no longer writes his own work. As alluded to in one email with Verrill, this “sweat shop” has been responsible for every one of King’s works of the last 19 years.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

It is not the first author not to write his/her own books. My mother has long suspected that Mary Higgens-Clarke's daughter writes her books. Tom Clancy lends his name to any one that wants to write a long book and another guy whose name is escaping me has writers with him as well.

And i quit reading VC andrews after she was writing many books from the grave.

AND DONT FORGET Stephen King has a guy named BRENNON signing his books for him. Makes it easier on my favorite author then I am all for it!!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

REMEMBER THE DATE FOLKS.
    Spoiler:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just remember the date, people!

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What will this do to the values?????????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    What will this do to the values?????????
    They will collapse. Slowly the prices will restore to their previous levels, I would check back in 365 days.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone click on the staff "pictures"?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I did. God help me, but I kinda love that song.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yes, I had to see just how deep that rabbit hole went

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty slick coding on the page(s).