Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: SAVE THE DEAD ZONE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SAVE THE DEAD ZONE!!!

Hi People,

As many know, The Dead Zone series (broadcasted by USA Network) have been cancelled by USA Network after it sixth season.

Several fans are trying to make the cable network to make some final episodes in order to finish the series. Please sign the web!!!

http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.p...=394703&st=160

Please sign it!

BEST!
    ARi
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I only have seen a few episodes of this. It seemed like a pretty good show. Anyways, I hate when they end a series before it's finished, so I'm signing it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused...on the page you linked to the total is a hundred and something. On the last page it is too. Then someone messed it up...there are names missing. Then the thread starter came in and said he fixed it, but there are only like 70 names or so.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just tryed to fix it. last post should be the correct one

Thanks pal!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. It's my pleasure.

If you rescue me