Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy Dt.Org quiz-challenge

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Occupy Dt.Org quiz-challenge

Trivia Quiz
    The first member to PM me with the correct answers before 3PM EDT- 3/16/2013 wins the Occupy Dt.org Grand Prize-A Signed Limited edition of “Desperation”. Limit of one submission per member.

1. What is Joseph King’s middle name?
    2. What year and make was Stephen King’s first car?
    3. Complete the King puzzle:

A. Sky ….
    B. Ben E. ….
    C. …. Tut
    D. ….ston Trio
    E. Below an ace
    F. Elvis “The K…”
    G. Billie Jean ….
    H. ….neaJ eilliB
    I. Above a Queen
    J. Dog’s name

4. In Castle Schlock 9/21/1989, who placed a classified ad for a Limited Skeleton Crew, and what was their phone number?
    5. The Signed Limited edition of Desperation contains an errata sheet. Quote the exact words from the sheet.
    6. How many recipes do I have posted here on the site?
    7. On what date was Stephen King struck by a van and almost killed?
    8. Stephen King attempted to write a novel loosely based on the Patty Hearst Kidnapping. What was the title?
    9. Stephen King wrote an article for McSweeney’s #33-The San Francisco Panorama. What was the true issue price for McSweeney’s #33?
    10. What are the last 4 digits of the VIN on Tabitha King’s 1989 Corvette?
    11. In the 1950’s Stephen King and his family had a dog. What was the dog’s name?

First to correctly answer all questions via PM to me wins the Grand Prize. One guess per member. Contest ends at 23:59 GMT 3/16/2013

A Signed Limited edition of “Desperation”. Limit one guess per member.

* I reserve the right to change, modify, screw up, get confused (like Bill) the rules. All decisions are final.

** In the unlikely event that no one correctly answers all of the questions, the person with the most correct answers wins. In the event of a tie, a shin kicking contest and or a drawing will be conducted to determine the winner.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Wow, whoever wins will have earned it! Those are some diverse and difficult riddles. Wait I know!

Why did the dead baby cross the road? - 'Cause it was stapled to the chicken! (This is obviously the way to win a riddling contest, that or 'What's in my pocket?')

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to all those that enter!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a tough one. I'm pretty sure I won't be winning this. Should be fun looking up the info anyway.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What the hell is McSweeney's, and why the hell would Tabitha King be driving such a POS Corvette? An '89? Really?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly I can't stay here very long... little league loves to start early!

Good luck.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Clarification... is 3J a specific dog's name or just a name that could be a dog's? lol Just want to be sure it isn't a trick question.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Have to go to work isoon, so won't be playing, but looks like fun!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was trivia that could be answered without stalking the guy. How the hell am I supposed to know whats written in some super limited edition of a book or his dogs name from 60 years ago? I kind of thought, you know, this was about trivia about his work. Guess there is no point in attempting this.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm actually digging it... all the answers can be found on tdt.org. At least, so far I've found a bunch here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Clarification... is 3J a specific dog's name or just a name that could be a dog's? lol Just want to be sure it isn't a trick question.
    The answers to 3A-3I should help you with the answer to 3J.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Could someone pm me the answers just before they pm then to RF?
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Guess there is no point in attempting this.
    Good point. Move along. 99% of the people don't win anyway.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Grrrrrrrrr, I need two more!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, if you win, can I have page 217.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Inspired

Damn you, Shannon!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I give up for now. Gotta get ready for the Ambannon Books announcement.

There are two I can't find. And I'm REALLY good at finding things ... so maybe you guys won't find them and I can still win, yay!

Good luck!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn you, Shannon!
    Keep looking. We can't have Shannon win.

My Mood
    Inspired

I just need two also... grrrrr!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just need two also... grrrrr!
    Good luck. I hope you win!

My Mood
    Inspired

One more to go! (Not that the ones I have are correct... but, you know. lol)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SENT!

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired

SENT!
    Fingers crossed here too!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck everyone!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    SENT!

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Ari wins!!! LOL

Damn, I was so freaking busy with all the festivities I didn't see this thread!!! Great job, RF!!! Your "Director" approves!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast