Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Contest ! Prizes! - for Occupy The DarkTower.Org

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, still have two that I can't ID!
    Mark Twain

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

remember...

incorrectly IDing someone counts AGAINST your total.... so incorrect guessing can hurt your chances.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"remember...

incorrectly IDing someone counts AGAINST your total.... so incorrect guessing can hurt your chances."

with that in mind...
    if anyone wishes to have one chance to revise their list... you may do so only once.
    but please include the comment " this is a revision" so that I know which list to count.

all lists (original or revised) need to be messaged to me by 5:00 EST pm today

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

also... tomorrow morning I will post a pic with the correct answers, so you can see how you did.

however... (as I've already notified our Occupy leadership)

My new (civilian) job starts on Monday, and I got notice yesterday afternoon that they expect me to work the next three weeks in Dallas, while they continue to try to secure office space here in Austin.

Two day notice really really sucks - I had to rush around to find a place to board the pups... call my instructors at school to notify them I'll be missing classes, etc. - and rushing around trying to prep the pool, do laundry, pack, and a bunch of other things required for a 3 week trip.

Anyway, that said, I may not get the results all tallied until the middle of the week (if the hotel has wifi and I can connect)...

otherwise, it might be several days, when I come back into town for the weekend, before I can break and get all the entries tallied.... I have quite a few do and my time is at a premium for the next 48 hours. So there will be a winner, but please be patient to hear who it is.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    also... tomorrow morning I will post a pic with the correct answers, so you can see how you did.

however... (as I've already notified our Occupy leadership)

My new (civilian) job starts on Monday, and I got notice yesterday afternoon that they expect me to work the next three weeks in Dallas, while they continue to try to secure office space here in Austin.

Two day notice really really sucks - I had to rush around to find a place to board the pups... call my instructors at school to notify them I'll be missing classes, etc. - and rushing around trying to prep the pool, do laundry, pack, and a bunch of other things required for a 3 week trip.

Anyway, that said, I may not get the results all tallied until the middle of the week (if the hotel has wifi and I can connect)...

otherwise, it might be several days, when I come back into town for the weekend, before I can break and get all the entries tallied.... I have quite a few do and my time is at a premium for the next 48 hours. So there will be a winner, but please be patient to hear who it is.
    Have a safe, productive, and fun trip.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have no worries, Terry!!! I got your back. This will be a pleasant surprise when you have the time!!! You did so much for the "Occupy" movement I say we cut him as much slack as he needs!!!!

P.S.

Spoiler:
    You're not leaving that fucking dog with "Civilians" are you? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK... so here is the link to the occupy rally answers.... (Remember to use the download button on the right to view a large image)

http://austindj.deviantart.com/art/O...253A1363557045

also... do you guys remember Ted Williams... the bum with the voice?
    In the above picture... to the far right center - who thinks this is Ted?

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang, one wrong.
    I thought Ari's old boss was an old photo of Dolan.
    Mark Twain

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I believe you forgot someone, good sir

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    remember, signs don't count...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    remember, signs don't count...
    I think he means the photo in the lower left corner. You circled it, but didn't add a name.
    Mark Twain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw Shannon's lovely face.
    Becca69 was noted, but no user title

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Faces on signs don't count? Booooo. lol

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, you forgot my name. I also took some people off my list and added others who weren't there. Serves me right looking at the pic online. Looks totally different when you download it!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lesson learned for me I did not download I just saved the image that was on the page. Maybe next year.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great contest, terry! A success!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great contest, Terry!!!! I didn't do too bad. I think I missed three, including thinking Ari's old boss was. Ari!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. I didn't see many of these. Fun contest, thanks Terry.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Gotta give Sir Boomme a big KUDOS for the amazing job he did on that.
    Thanks Terry - very entertaining!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This was really funny to do! Excellent contest, Terry!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm back... got a car show to do today... but will get to the contest results tonight or tomorrow... and announce the winner tomorrow.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The results are In!!!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who played! I had a great time playing with the picture and I hope nobody was to PO'd about me using their faces.

Second... Nobody got all of the faces correct... counting Crazy Dog and Pennywise (and no sign images)... there were 20 correct responses. Without Crazy Dog and Pennywise, there were 18 correct answers.
    Note: While I gave credit for listing Crazy Dog and/or Pennywise... the top two placers listed neither... so they did not make a difference in the contest outcome.

Though nobody got all 18 real members correct... I plan to donate $50.00 to the Haven Foundation in the name of Crazy Dog.... a very misunderstood pup... in hopes it improves his reputation some.

drum role please.... The TOP TWO contestants...

Scoogs and Ari

Scoogs got 17 out of 20 total possible correct IDs
    - with 2 mis-identifieds for a total of 15 points

Ari got 17 out of 20 total possible correct IDs
    - with 0 mis-identifieds for a total of 17 points

as that great philosopher Gomer Pyle sometimes said....
    " SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!! "

Ari is the winner... of yet another contest. (damn... couldn't someone closer have won... this shipping is going to kill me ha ha)

hey Ari.... PM me your info. and I'll send ya some new goodies.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW...
    Becca69, RF, Merlin and Shannon must spend way to much time here....

Nobody missed IDing those four.

I can definitely understand Becca... she's HOT
    I can kind of understand RF... he's the Boss
    I can kind of understand Merlin... he's the resistance... and he's to damn big to miss.

But everyone got Shannon??? while some missed me????
    what's up with that?

guess I'm going to have to post that pink tutu picture of me in every thread here.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Curse you ARI!!!

For some reason I thought Needfulthings was Mulliens and got that one wrong.
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast