Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

There will be a random drawing of the members who PM me in the first hour starting at Noon EDT-3/16/2013 (limit 50 members, so you better get here promptly). FREE SHIPPING-WORLDWIDE!
    The random drawing prizes are:
    · 11.22.63 UK Sampler
    · ‘Salem’s Lot Soil and Pendant
    · The Green Mile-Slipcased Paperback
    · Blood and Smoke audio Cassettes
    · Stephen King goody bag. The bag is from The Collector and has several cool items in it
    · Collector’s Set Copy of “Under The Dome” enclosed in a slipcase made by The Collector

A Quiz will be posted shortly after the event begins. The questions will test your Stephen King and TheDarkTower.org knowledge and search skills. Some answers are easy, and some difficult. While searching for answers, be on the lookout for “Easter Eggs”.

If you find an Easter Egg, click on it for a clue that could help you to answer to one of the questions. The first member to correctly answer all of the questions before 3PM EDT 3/16/2013 wins the Grand Prize:

A Signed Limited edition of “Desperation”. Limit one guess per member.

* I reserve the right to change, modify, screw up, get confused (like Bill) the rules. All decisions are final.

** In the unlikely event that no one correctly answers all of the questions, the person with the most correct answers wins. In the event of a tie, a shin kicking contest and or a drawing will be conducted to determine the winner.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Question ... are staff members allowed to play and/or win?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent! Question ... are staff members allowed to play and/or win?
    Patrick, Merlin1958, and myself are ineligible. All others (including you) are allowed to play and/or win. I created the quiz and consulted an expert or two, but they stated they would not participate.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I shall participate. I will be having a Ambannon Books Project #2 Release Party/Party With Friends From Work Who Have No Interest In Reading Or Collecting Whatsoever that day, starting at 5ish PM, so we'll see how that goes, lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven Fund Reputation!!!

For the entire twenty four hour period of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event you will be able to purchase "Reputation points"!!! Here's all you have to do; donate $10 to the "Haven Fund Widget" (we're on the "Honor" system), post to the "Official Occupy TDT.Org" thread and within 48 hours you will receive 50 reputation points to your individual user name!!! You may donate as many times as you like, but you MUST post to the thread so that we can track recipients.

Occupy TDT.Org!!!

Support the Haven Fund!!!

Updated "Cabinet" positions!!
    1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Bad Penny
    3. Secretary of Defense - Mattrick
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    15. Secretary of Even Keel - ChristineB
    16. Secretary of the Contrary - SGC1999
    17. Under Secretary of Sarcasm - Explorer
    18. Secretary of Secrets - Shaq
    19. Secretary of Cuisine - Lost Rose
    20. Librarian of Congress - stkmw02 (Krystle)
    21. Secretary of Shawshank - AKC
    22. Secretary of Absenteeism - Cit74
    23. Cabinet Jester - Needfulthings
    24. Secretary of Space & Missile Defense - George at C-Springs
    25. Secretary of Not the Director for the Day - Randall Flagg
    26. Secretary of Commerce - Wizardsrainbow
    27. Secretary of Crystal Ball - Garrell
    28. Secretary of the Interior - Coolrophobia
    29. Overlord of Mood Swings and Nitpicking - Wedealinlead
    30. Minister of Minutia - Scoogs
    31. Secretary of Chaos - Room 217 Caretaker
    32. Secretary of State - ELazansky
    33. Secretary of Bolloxing - DoctorDodge
    34. Secret Secretary of Secrecy - Brownings Childe
    35. Secretary of the Dead - Kingfan24
    36. Secretary of Sloth - Lurker
    37. Secretary of red and black - Alkanto
    38. Secretary of Nothing - Thorin Oakenshield
    39. Secretary of Irn Bru - Made In Scotland From Girders - Alan_G

Note to Cabinet Member's!!!! Cabinet members are encouraged to incorporate the above "Occupy" logo into Sigs, posts, or avatar until the conclusion of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds fun
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to this.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to get home from work Saturday and catch up on what I missed

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Image added. Sounds like it's going to be a fun time. My money is on Robert Fulman or Biomeg winning it all. Shannon may be close but I think he get's distracted to easily! LOL and J/K.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Image added. Sounds like it's going to be a fun time. My money is on Robert Fulman or Biomeg winning it all. Shannon may be close but I think he get's distracted to easily! LOL and J/K.
    My vote is Ari. In fact I bet money on it
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    My vote is Ari. In fact I bet money on it
    TN? Solidarity, Sister!!!! Change your Avatar!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to put the Occupy logo in my signature, but nothing shows up. How do I do it?

John

<Edit> It just worked!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Its not showing up yet John
    Edit: Yes it is - as your signature! Was looking for it as your avatar
    Dah

Merlin - Im not using that one. Ill do a custom one later today
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've been trying to put the Occupy logo in my signature, but nothing shows up. How do I do it?

John

<Edit> It just worked!

John

I think the easiest way is to right click it and save to your PC. Then you go to "change Avatar" and just upload it from your PC. That's how I did it.

Oh sorry, John. You want it in your sig? You did it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Its not showing up yet John

Merlin - Im not using that one. Ill do a custom one later today
    That's more than fine, TN!!! I figured you would want something unique!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just copied the [img] image.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, John!!!

Hey, I just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to all you folks for your enthusiastic support!!! It's greatly appreciated and I hope we manage to live up to your expectations!!! Should be a lot of FUN!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really liking that scrolling 'Haven Fund Facilitator' thing you got going on there Bill. I'm thinking that, for the sake of solidarity (of course), all cabinet members should have the same, reflecting their respective positions. What say ye, those with the ability to make that happen?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How to properly care for your King collectible copy of "Faithful"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZK...e_gdata_player
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    Really looking forward to this.
    Want a "Cabinet" position?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TO THE PEOPLE:

A MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA:

THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT IS IN SIX DAYS.

SIX DAYS TO GATHER.

SIX DAYS TO UNITE.

SIX DAYS TO PRAISE THE BENDER WHO BROUGHT US.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PLANNERS; TATTOO IT ON YOUR HANDS AND FEET AND SMALL CHILDREN; DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO REMIND YOURSELVES.

THE TIME IS FAST APPROACHING.

THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA RESOLVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACTION NECESSARY TO EXTINGUISH NON-BELIEVERS OF THE CAUSE

TO ROUND-UP

TO DESTROY

TO “REEDUCATE”

THE CABINET OF BENDER INFORMS YOU: DO NOT TRUST JEROME AND HIS LIES, THE ONE WHO HAS MISGUDIED AND LED ASTRAY AND OPPRESSED; TRUST BENDER.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're DAMN Right, Ricky!!!! Trust in "Merlin", only he can save you from the Lies!!!

And, if you can, donate to the "Haven Fund". $5 from everyone will make a world of difference!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Remember, remember, the 16th of March doesn't quite have the same ring to it...
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As the site Director, I feel compelled to let the public know that this type of anarchy will not be tolerated.

I have directed my own Cabinet to take all steps necessarily to secure the safety of the DT.org members. I know what is best for you.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast