Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Hugh Howey, author

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Book above for sale if anybody interested!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Managed to find a copy of the Ugly Cover Wool Omnibus, as well as the original five CreateSpace publications of Wool. Everything's in the mail but the little collection is coming along

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So this was neat. I'm part of a Silo fan club on Facebook and was sharing some photos of my growing collection. Who should drop by with a comment but the man himself;

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Forbidden Planet has signed copies of new UK paperbacks: https://forbiddenplanet.com/399917-s...igned-edition/

Scroll down to the product description and click on the author's name for other two books.

I give most self-published books a wide berth, but I think I'll get this set.

FP also has the new The Passage trilogy in paperback. Those are signed too.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    The Forbidden Planet has signed copies of new UK paperbacks: https://forbiddenplanet.com/399917-s...igned-edition/

Scroll down to the product description and click on the author's name for other two books.

I give most self-published books a wide berth, but I think I'll get this set.

FP also has the new The Passage trilogy in paperback. Those are signed too.
    Bought the set - thanks for the heads up!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    So this was neat. I'm part of a Silo fan club on Facebook and was sharing some photos of my growing collection. Who should drop by with a comment but the man himself;

that's awesome, had a similar exchange on X

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

And I once had an author share with me that he got roofied and robbed of 10K in Poland. Your conversations seem nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

And I once had an author share with me that he got roofied and robbed of 10K in Poland. Your conversations seem nicer.
    Nicholas Sparks?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Nicholas Sparks?
    Ha!

This author passed away last year unfortunately. Not a big name but I enjoyed his work. Rather not say his name.

Nicholas Sparks?
    Ha!

This author passed away last year unfortunately. Not a big name but I enjoyed his work. Rather not say his name.
    Respect.
    I've had one or two funny interactions with Ray Garton and Kealan Burke. And I gave up trying to ask anything in a King post because people are crazy

Country
    Country Flag

The collection grows - these arrived today:

Anyone know Mark Stern?

There was a Mark Stern who was the President of the Syfy Original Programming, I wonder if it's the same guy?

I know the show/movie was being shopped around for some time before it ever went to Apple TV, could have been shopped to SyFy, or if it's the same Mark, it could have nothing to do with the adaptation and he may just be a fan. All that said, it could just as easily be someone else with the same name.

Country
    Country Flag

The complete set of Molly Fyde books arrived today, all four are signed and three include a dedication. Has anyone read these? I take it they are not as well received as his Wool books?

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I really enjoyed the Molly Fyde series. Wish he would write some more.

I wish I could still post pics but it's gotten a little difficult with how the site works. Beautiful pics tho, Molly Fyde is a series I have not read nor own. Has anyone read Hugh's Zombie novel? I haven't and was curious what people thought of it

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I have the zombie novel and have read it. I really enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26