Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugh Howey, author

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

It'll still come signed, just not personalized.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool...signed is fine

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

he had a quote in my signed copy of shift - initially i asked for an inscribed copy - then I emailed him and asked if he could change the inscription to just another quote - to match shift. i will see what happens

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does Goldsboro charge right away for pre-orders?
    I ordered the Dust S/L a month ago, but don't see it on my credit statement.
    Mark Twain

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

No. They usually charge when they are ready to ship. That's one thing I really like about them.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Goldsboro have sold out of Dust.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Sometimes, the eBay gods smile upon you

I got this from someone in California who doesn't sell books regularly and she sold it for....

She even threw in an extra paperback to sweeten the deal

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

That is a great deal!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Holy Shit how could i missed that! Damn... i am watching for this book since months,,,,

Absolute the big big deal!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - what a great deal

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Tommy! A great deal indeed.

John

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    That is a great deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Holy Shit how could i missed that! Damn... i am watching for this book since months,,,,

Absolute the big big deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Wow - what a great deal
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations, Tommy! A great deal indeed.

John
    Thanks everybody! As I said on another thread, it means a lot to be able to share my score with people that really appreciate it, my friends and family just look and say politely "Oh that's Nice" and don't really get just how cool it is but I know you guys do and that's an awesome feeling!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks everybody! As I said on another thread, it means a lot to be able to share my score with people that really appreciate it, my friends and family just look and say politely "Oh that's Nice" and don't really get just how cool it is but I know you guys do and that's an awesome feeling!

Hahaha, same here, noone is interested in my books... only my real friends in the internet

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    People keep trying to get me to sell my books. They just don't understand like you guys do.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so I was going to buy the hardcover US copies of Shift and Dust to go with Wool... I guess that's not happening? I missed out on the Goldsboro books because of this so what are my options of getting 1st UK signed hardcovers?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    OK, so I was going to buy the hardcover US copies of Shift and Dust to go with Wool... I guess that's not happening? I missed out on the Goldsboro books because of this so what are my options of getting 1st UK signed hardcovers?
    VJ Books - http://www.vjbooks.com/SearchResults...h+howey&title=

There won't be US hardcovers of Shift and Dust - Hugh says he has no deal in place in the US for them at this time. Only hardcovers are UK editions

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Does Hugh have them available directly?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Devilish

You can buy signed or unsigned copies directly from his Homepage!

Country
    Country Flag

He might, but you'd have to ask him if they are first printings if that is what you're hunting for. If you click on the link for SHIFT, it doesn't have an option to buy hardcovers from him, so I don't know what he has. You could probably just buy your own copies and mail them to him to sign. He seems to be very fan friendly.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He does have paperback US editions available on his site and they are signed.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered Shift and Dust from VJ a couple of months ago, just to be sure that I would get firsts.
    They've had enough coupons lately that you should be able to avoid paying full price. I think you get a 10 or 15% off code just for signing up to their newsletter.

Still disappointed about the lack of US hardcover release...
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I order Shift and Dust from VJ a couple of months ago, just to be sure that I would get firsts.
    They've had enough coupons lately that you should be able to avoid paying full price. I think you get a 10 or 15% off code just for signing up to their newsletter.

Still disappointed about the lack of US hardcover release...
    This is what he wrote on his website:

Will there be hardback copies of Shift and Dust available to go with my Wool hard copy?

Only in the UK. The only US publishing offer wanted all the ebook rights (even to WOOL).

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't blame him for saying no to that.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Does the UK Shift hardcover have first edition number line?
    My sister is over there and I wanted her to see if she can find me one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Does the UK Shift hardcover have first edition number line?
    My sister is over there and I wanted her to see if she can find me one.
    Yes it does

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast