Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Short Story Battle Royale: Bracket Four, Round Four (4 stories)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Results updated.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bracket Four, Round Four is over. Due to lack of votes, the round has ended early. Next round will only need five votes to win instead of ten. Below are the results:

1. "The Raft" (10) vs. "A Very Tight Place" (2)
    2. "The Revenge of Lard Ass Hogan" (9) vs. "The Mangler" (8)

Bracket Four, FINAL ROUND to come shortly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2