+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,176 to 1,191 of 1191

Thread: Questions and Comments on our Catalogs

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No photo of king though ............

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does the illustrated version of Joyland deserve an entry? I notice that the viking rerelease of the 1st 4 DT books have their own entry, as does the illustrated Salem's lot, and TGWLTG pop up book, so I think this is along the same lines.

Also, I don't think there is an entry for the recent new Colorado Kid illustrated by Dave McKean.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Does the illustrated version of Joyland deserve an entry? I notice that the viking rerelease of the 1st 4 DT books have their own entry, as does the illustrated Salem's lot, and TGWLTG pop up book, so I think this is along the same lines.

Also, I don't think there is an entry for the recent new Colorado Kid illustrated by Dave McKean.
    Possibly. However, the Illustrated Salems and Dark Towers have additional text by King, and I don’t think Joyland does?

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really? I thought only DT1 had new text.
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I'm mistaken (happens a lot), but you should be able to create an entry to our wiki.

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? I thought only DT1 had new text.
    Just checked... Right you are!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King coedited the new book "Flight or Fright", and has an original story in it. Obviously the lettered and artist edition go in the Collectibles section of the Catalog, but does the trade go in King Trade 1st edition? There is no other anthology in the trade 1st section.

Thoughts?

My opinion

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion, since no other anthologies are there this one shouldn't be there either.

Perhaps another page for anthologies is warranted.
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion, since no other anthologies are there this one shouldn't be there either.

I was thinking of putting it in the collectibles section. Listing it as an anthology trade hardback.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I was thinking of putting it in the collectibles section. Listing it as an anthology trade hardback.
    I like that idea. It isn't a King 1st edition. It is a King collectible though.
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that idea. It isn't a King 1st edition. It is a King collectible though.
    I agree with this as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    +1

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My two cents:

Any anthology included in the Collectable thread should have an original (never published before) story by King. If the story has been published before, no matter how scarce the publication, the anthology should not be included.

John

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Note that the covers for Flight or Fright in the Catalog are NOT the ones that will appear on the Artist or Lettered edition. The trade hardcover cover is based on work by François Vaillancourt, whereas Cortney Skinner created the art for the non-trade editions. That art has not yet been revealed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Note that the covers for Flight or Fright in the Catalog are NOT the ones that will appear on the Artist or Lettered edition. The trade hardcover cover is based on work by François Vaillancourt, whereas Cortney Skinner created the art for the non-trade editions. That art has not yet been revealed.
    I was actually wondering that last night
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48