Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Comments on our Catalogs

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have updated the first post with a quick explanation on how a wiki forum works.

Take a second and have a look if you guys like, I am very open to suggestions on how these should be done. The people in this forum are the experts and I really value your opinions.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The King Illustrations Catalog

- Listing of all illustrations...
    - Rare illustrations

**Attention TheDarkTower.com Members**

This forum has been changed to wiki format for ease of browsing. Comments can now be read by viewing the article and clicking on "comments" in the bottom right.

This catalog is intended for references purposes only--please do not copy or redistribute any of its content.

This page and the entire catalog will be updated further as time goes on, please let one of the staff know if you would like to help
    Sorry about the three posts, I have the day off.

I have added the above links to the main page of this article.

also: **big news**

I have figured out how to make another add on we have on the site (CMPS) display the most recent threads in a forum on a separate page.

This means we can have a link in the main article for each catalog to show recent threads now.

Illustrations Catalog Recent Threads

I hope this helps a bit on the issues with the comments.

The above link has also been added to the front page of this catalog

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for adding the links as i requested... n for a LAST COMMENTS link!

Very appreciated !

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you like it man, I really appreciate all the hard work you are putting into it.

The thing looks great and is totally unique to the internet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The right to left scrolling recent comments link in the Illustrations main page is great-but a little annoying to have to "catch" the link.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just testing something Jerome, I'll put it back in a minute.

It was a hell of a thing to come up with it at all. Sorry its annoying.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you can make it blinking? (dont know if it would be quite annoying to reach as well or not..)

Question :
    How do we create a new thread, for a new illustrated edition that we 'll find for instance ???

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Blinking was my first choice, mostly I just wanted to find a way to make it stand out. But I couldn't find a BBCODE for blinking.

Creating a new thread is really easy--just edit any article in the Catalog and type the name for the new one in [wiki] tags.

For instance [*wiki]New Illustrations[*/wiki] (without the asterisks--they are only there to demonstrate the tag).

Once that is done, it will appear red. Click on it and you will get a new article of that name in the catalog

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Found a "blinking" code--does anyone think that would be useful to draw attention to the Recent Comments link?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think in bold at the top is just fine.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Works for me, thanks Jerome.

That's all it is now

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The developments here sound great. Thanks for the improvements, Matt, and for providing the user feedback, herbertwest and Jerome.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Patrick, it seems to be coming together.

If we had another one to do, we'd all be experts.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ... If we had another one to do, we'd all be experts.
    That's how I feel about most home improvement projects - a steep learning curve, then I rarely get to use the acquired skill again.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Blinking was my first choice, mostly I just wanted to find a way to make it stand out. But I couldn't find a BBCODE for blinking.

Creating a new thread is really easy--just edit any article in the Catalog and type the name for the new one in [wiki] tags.

For instance [*wiki]New Illustrations[*/wiki] (without the asterisks--they are only there to demonstrate the tag).

Once that is done, it will appear red. Click on it and you will get a new article of that name in the catalog

Doesnt work for me...

I'm sending you by PM the 2 threads i wanted to create...
    You only have to copy/paste the infos on new threads...

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good herbert, I will put them in there for you.

Country
    Country Flag

Can you take the 2 threads links you listed on the original page, away?
    ta

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure will, I'm glad that worked for you

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

RF
    I know it's a deliberate mistake to see if we are taking any notice, but can you change the publisher of Lisey's Story from Viking to Scribner.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice catch

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    RF
    I know it's a deliberate mistake to see if we are taking any notice, but can you change the publisher of Lisey's Story from Viking to Scribner.
    Took quite a bit longer than I expected.
    There might be an "Easter Egg" here and there in the catalog.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Complete list of Stephen King Signed Limiteds

1989 Book of the Dead 500

I have a PC copy of this. Does anyone know how many there are?

(The signature sheet is the same as the numbered one, only with PC/500)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know. But I updated the list to included an indeterminate number of PC's.

Country
    Country Flag

only the US & UK limited right?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The list is here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=1471

I just spoke with Mark V. Ziesing the publisher of Book of the Dead. He stated there between 10-20 PC's.
    I will update the list again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast