Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Comments on our Catalogs

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job my Catalog-Brother!

I added the Battle Of Jericho Hill comics in the Comic Catalog today, but I'm now updating turtlex's old entries one by one before I go any further. The layout is great, and the info collected is great, but there's too much of it sometimes. And the layouts aren't uniformed between the entries. Ugh, and the spaces! The spaces drive me crazy! Sometimes there are spaces on both sides of a colon, sometimes there are spaces on both sides of a slash mark. Sometimes there AREN'T, lol. It's taking a while, lol.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

OCD at it's finest.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    OCD at it's finest.
    "Obsessive Catalog Disorder"?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely. I may be crazy by the end, but at least it will look nice, lol. Nice to me anyway, lol.

It's like a diamond that you keep cutting and keep cutting until you get the shine you want.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I could go on and on as well so I decided right from the start that I will not care about pic size, layout, fonts and so on in the Proofs Catalog.

I forgot to mention that I also uploaded a bunch of proof letters/publisher's letters. Some of the scans are (too) small but I had to work with what I have. Larger scans are always welcome!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

UUGHHH pic size! Don't get me started on picture size! Take the image, resize the image, upload the image, insert the new image address. ZUUZZgghghgkhihkbjc!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of new images are going up for the "Short Works" section. Members-hats off to jhanic and others are posting pics of the artwork included in the original (usually a) magazine appearance.
    Once again, the Catalog is improved, and continues to be the #1 internet source for images and information on Stephen King.
    Thanks to all.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've posted all the magazine illustrations that I had scanned. I have all the magazines, but they are boxed away and not easily accessible.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Lots of new images are going up for the "Short Works" section. Members-hats off to jhanic and others are posting pics of the artwork included in the original (usually a) magazine appearance.
    Once again, the Catalog is improved, and continues to be the #1 internet source for images and information on Stephen King.
    Thanks to all.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've posted all the magazine illustrations that I had scanned. I have all the magazines, but they are boxed away and not easily accessible.

John
    Congrats and appreciation to you two and all the other contributors for the No. 1 King resource on the internet!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved seeing the new posts in the Short Works section, thanks!

FYI, I'm working on the comic section now, trying to get it up to date, and then after that I will be returning to my Short Works section. Ahhhh, time.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would really love to have quality scans here for every original appearance of a King short story. Just the first page, with the title and the usual surrounding illustrations, for historical purposes. So far I've just been uploading stuff I was finding on eBay. But our collectors can surely provide much better pictures and more compete.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think most of us knew we could count on you Bruce
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be best to post the images directly in the comment section for each short story (please).

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please. I will add them to the page itself when I get back into "Short Works" mode. A lot of the pages you guys are adding stuff to are from the old format, but I'll switch them over when I make the new pages. Thanks!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, if you want assistance with the Short Works wiki, I'd be happy to help.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I still don't own a scanner but I'd be happy to provide pics of King's contributions in my Ubris, Contraband, and Moth issues.

Country
    Country Flag

That would be tremendous. Just the first page with the title etc. and any applicable illustrations.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. Who cares about copyright laws!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure that's within fair use. This is for historical and educational/encyclopedic purposes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg
    I still don't own a scanner but I'd be happy to provide pics of King's contributions in my Ubris, Contraband, and Moth issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo
    That would be tremendous. Just the first page with the title etc. and any applicable illustrations.
    I checked but there's actually not much to take pictures of. Only Ubris has a Table of Contents, and none of the King pieces have any artwork with them.

Country
    Country Flag

A Table of Contents would still be useful.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All three entries for CD's Doctor Sleep are posted, alphabetical list updated, and complete chronological list updated.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! I'm creating the thread at the illustration's branch now.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Added The Century's Best Horror Fiction Artist edition to the Catalog, updated the Alphabetical and Chronological lists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast