Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Doctor Sleep - Erin Wells & Vincent Chong

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Doctor Sleep - Erin Wells & Vincent Chong

Artist : Erin Wells & Vincent Chong
    Book : Doctor Sleep
    Editions : Gift edition, S&L and Lettered edition, all by Cemetery Dance
    Portfolio : None
    Images courtesy of: Cemetery Dance Website
    Post 1 of 1

Dustjacket for Gift edition

Dustjacket for Signed and Limited edition

Dustjacket for Lettered Edition

Sample illustrations:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, wow ... I'm a lifelong Atlanta Braves fan, love the one with Redrum in the mirror and the Braves jersey in the sink!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody acquired a piece of the Dr. Sleep art yet via her Private Sale? Curious as to how it looks drawn directly on the Illustration Board vs. on Vellum paper like the IT pieces....

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 3 pieces of the "IT" artwork for sale if anyone's interested

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Has anybody acquired a piece of the Dr. Sleep art yet via her Private Sale? Curious as to how it looks drawn directly on the Illustration Board vs. on Vellum paper like the IT pieces....
    I bought two pieces of the art back when they were first listed on her website (she later took them down). They are really nice but can't compare to the IT artwork because I don't have any of those originals. The boards are large and there is a lot of margin surrounding the art. It will make framing a bit difficult as they will have to be pretty large unless I cut the margins of the boards and I am hesitant to do that. I have so little (i.e. none) wall space available that I might have to leave them unframed for now.
    Cool! Which pieces did you end up getting?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I have 3 pieces of the "IT" artwork for sale if anyone's interested
    I might be. Which pieces do you have and what are you asking?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats bob

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have these two pieces available. I just sold George's boat tonight. just waiting for payment and it will go out tomorrow.

here are the pieces I have for sale right now . 1) "Fire at the black spot" and 2) "It's Lair"

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice pieces

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi--

Just checking in--I had left the wide margin on the board to allow a bit of bumping around during shipping: even though I pack these as carefully as possible and would like to think that the USPS would be cautious in handling, there are often mishaps. If a corner gets dinged, better to be able to cut it away and leave the work intact.

Also, please keep in mind Cemetery Dance's request that images/purchases etc. not be posted publicly until the book is actually distributed...as this is a collector-only site, presumably, these posts are probably okay. Thank you for your interest and support.

-Erin

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

All -

Thanks to everyone who has not posted Erin's private sale link that I PM'd ... really don't want to get her in any hot water whatsoever. It's ditto for the artwork everyone, please no showing it off publicly (meaning here on the boards ... private is ok) until after book release in September. Notice I haven't posted mine? I realize that once you buy it its yours, but still. Hope nobody thinks I'm overstepping my bounds here, but Erin's been great with me and the group of us as a whole ... and I think we should respect her request not to post. Since CD had already put the drawings out there (which Ari posted further up), how about just referencing to those?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Erin,
    Do you think I should take down the images that I posted earlier in this thread?

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin,
    Do you think I should take down the images that I posted earlier in this thread?
    I will answer you via private message.

Thank you,
    Erin

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Erin,
    I will answer you via private message.

Thank you,
    Erin
    I had to shut down my Private Message account. But you have my e-mail address.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't calling you out there Bob, figured you and Erin would talk directly ... just wanted to make sure everyone else knew that photos weren't supposed to go up until publication date. It would be a waterfall effect, everyone would start posting once they saw yours!

Several posts that I made earlier in this thread have been deleted for the reasons stated above.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies for the kerfuffle, and thanks to everyone for your understanding and collaboration.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kerfuffle, I like that ... good name for a Pit Bull.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit Erin, always coming in and stirring up trouble!

Love ya'!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dammit Erin, always coming in and stirring up trouble!

Love ya'!
    I sure don't *look* for trouble...
    (Hmm, there's a song there somewhere.)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

World Fantasy Con, Brighton October 31 – November 3 with VINCENT CHONG

I will be at World Fantasy Con in Brighton from October 31 – November 3 and will be displaying some work in the art show. There will be an artists’ reception on Saturday from 5-7pm where you can meet the artists who are exhibiting, so if you’re attending, please come along and say ‘Hi’!

http://vincentchongart.wordpress.com/

+ Reply to Thread