Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "Carrie" -- Slip Cases and Tray Cases by bookslipcase.com

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey eveyone, good to read the feedback here and know you are all enjoying what I have come up with for Carrie. I'm just working on the 8th piece now and Dick has scans and photos of the seven I finished already.

I'll have some other LONG awaited news soon too!

Stay safe and happy.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah rachel... you've definantly kicked these art pieces out of the park.... and I totally love that little piggy pic !!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More of Rachels' art. I also have these up on my website on the "Carrie" page...

Another 'Piggy Pic' for you Terry........... a whole new meaning to Pork Chops!

Temper Tantrums on the way home from school....

Fire and Brimstone (without the brimstone...)

Your 'long awaited' news, Rachel? Anything to do with a Crimson King?
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool pics!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to know you got all those Dick. I'm on with the next one right now...

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Good to know you got all those Dick. I'm on with the next one right now...
    Sorry, I guess I've been a little neglectful in talking to you -- been busy building the cases. I'm loving your pieces though! They have a completely different 'feel' than a lot of the other art I've seen.

BTW - for those of you that ordered the lettered case - if you didn't designate which engraving you wanted on the lid of your case, please either e-mail me (info @ bookslipcase.com) or PM me with your preference of either "Eyes" or "Prayers" .

Thanks.......
    www.bookslipcase.com

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Wonderful paintings... my first dolso case arrived... waiting for the second AND the new Carrie-Slipcase...

Excellent work Dolso and Rachel!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You folks out there lucky enough to have a 1/1 "Carrie" need to get one of these "bad boys" for your book!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Your 'long awaited' news, Rachel? Anything to do with a Crimson King?"

dad a chee dud a chum

No problem Dick, as long as you got the emails. I was just thinking I might have to send them again.
    Hope the case builds are going well.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing artwork, all of it. We're big fans here in the Ambannon household.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    dad a chee dud a chum
    One of my favorite sounds!

Country
    Country Flag

Examples of the two different engravings for the Lettered Tray cases.

'PRAYERS'

'EYES'
    www.bookslipcase.com

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very smart!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They look incredible!! Beautiful craftsmanship.

Country
    Country Flag

Another of Rachels work!!

This is the 'Penance' room with the Blue light....

I thought the wall painting in this one was quite intriguing --

www.bookslipcase.com

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see the cool art still coming along.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They're both very good, but I really like the second one!!! She is very innovative to come up with these scene's for Art!!!

Not sure that came out right!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love art within art/ Story within a story. Very nice!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like Rachel Readman's art.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

This one is a "front-to-back" (or "back-to-front") of the one in post #17!!

If you haven't seen Rachels newest sculpture, check out her thread http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Readman/page3 post #62

AWESOME stuff!
    www.bookslipcase.com

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    This one is a "front-to-back" (or "back-to-front") of the one in post #17!!

If you haven't seen Rachels newest sculpture, check out her thread http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Readman/page3 post #62

AWESOME stuff!
    That's a very cool illustration!!! I've seen the new sculpture and it is wonderful!!! She's looking to donate one to the fund raiser. She is one talented lady!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

More of Rachel's Art ---

I'll be posting more of these as I get them.

Have you re-read the book yet? It's definitely worth the short time it takes!! Makes you remember why you STARTED liking King!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    More of Rachel's Art ---

I'll be posting more of these as I get them.

Have you re-read the book yet? It's definitely worth the short time it takes!! Makes you remember why you STARTED liking King!!
    WOW!!! another stunning piece!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving the piece of Carrie from behind. Also, just checked out the new sculpture. OMG how cool is that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast