Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks, Bears!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, are we going to try and "do" this or, am I tilting at windmills again?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

depends who "we" are. Bears are definitely in.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    depends who "we" are. Bears are definitely in.
    Obviously so am I!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

see? thus, "we" are going to do it!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    see? thus, "we" are going to do it!
    I'm with ya, Jean!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll donate $1 for every online user over 400 to the HF we can get on that day. How's that for motive????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'll donate $1 for every online user over 400 to the HF we can get on that day. How's that for motive????
    I just may disable the spambot just for that day. See if we can get 600 online...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I just may disable the spambot just for that day. See if we can get 600 online...
    Good idea, but maybe I should reconsider and say everyone over 500 on that day? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin1958 will be "Director for a Day" for this occasion.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Merlin1958 will be "Director for a Day" for this occasion.
    Cool Beans!!!!

I'll open the boards up to nominations for my cabinet beginning Monday, 2/11/13!!!! No PM's post your nominations here in this thread!!!

Something cool will be happening!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, me brudda ... just saw that 15 March is a Friday, and since you're doing it at noon ... well, I think lotsa folks will still be at work and unable to participate (all US time zones included, not considering other countries). May I humbly suggest you schedule for a weekend for better chance of max participation no matter what corner of the golbe you reside, or at least after 8 PM EST on a weekday, so that all US time zones have a better chance to not be at work.

Again, just a suggestion! No matter what time you pick, somewhere someone will be at work ... I'm just trying to play the odds.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Merlin, me brudda ... just saw that 15 March is a Friday, and since you're doing it at noon ... well, I think lotsa folks will still be at work and unable to participate (all US time zones included, not considering other countries). May I humbly suggest you schedule for a weekend for better chance of max participation no matter what corner of the golbe you reside, or at least after 8 PM EST on a weekday, so that all US time zones have a better chance to not be at work.

Again, just a suggestion! No matter what time you pick, somewhere someone will be at work ... I'm just trying to play the odds.
    Very good point, George. I've amended the first post to mover the date to:

Saturday, 3/16/13 at 12:00pm EDT

If, of course that is okay with everyone???

Also, with regard to cabinet positions, as with real politics "greasing the wheels of progress" never hurts. With that in mind, potential cabinet appointee's will do themselves wonders with a $5 paypal widget donation!!!!

Lastly, given that I will be up to my eyes in administrative duties (being 6'9" means A LOT of duties) we will also need someone to take over the Haven Fund duties for the day. So, who among you would like to be:

"The Haven Fund Whore" a day????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, with regard to cabinet positions, as with real politics "greasing the wheels of progress" never hurts. With that in mind, potential cabinet appointee's will do themselves wonders with a $5 paypal widget donation!!!!

Lastly, given that I will be up to my eyes in administrative duties (being 6'9" means A LOT of duties) we will also need someone to take over the Haven Fund duties for the day. So, who among you would like to be:

I would guess that you still might have a better turnout during the week...maybe if you took a quick poll - weekend at noon est, midweek at noon est, or mid week at 9 est (that would be my vote - hockey and skating takes place on the weekends - but I am only one person)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

I would guess that you still might have a better turnout during the week...maybe if you took a quick poll - weekend at noon est, midweek at noon est, or mid week at 9 est (that would be my vote - hockey and skating takes place on the weekends - but I am only one person)
    I appreciate your input, but this is the last change that will be made come hell or high water. As "George" said, no matter what the date some will be negatively affected and some not. FWIW, it will be a date and time you don't want to miss!!! There will be other things going on that will be "Epic"!!!! Merlin will "RULE" 3/16/13!!!! Be there or be BANNED!!!!and we will OCCUPY TDT.ORG and take it back for the masses from the OVERLORDS!!!!! LOL J/K

Spoiler:
    Thanks for your input, Cit74. It is duly noted!!!

Director for a day? Muwhahahahaha!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will log on from my phone - while the little guy is on the ice (i need something to pass the hour anyway)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll use a vacation day.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'll use a vacation day.
    No you're not!!! You're staff, you damn well better be here or I'll wipe out your post count and cast you down with the sodomites!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No one wants to be in the "Cabinet"???? I'll have "full" powers (RF will be online) to mess with folks!!! We can "RULE"!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Unless I am "off base" reputations may be "altered", names can be changed and title's amended!!!! This could be a real "Hoot"!!!!

Plus, a very cool "Haven Fund" item will go up for sale!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant use a vacation day from my "real" job. I'll take a cabinet position too if I may.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant use a vacation day from my "real" job. I'll take a cabinet position too if I may.
    Such as, my friend???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to think on that a bit.

I am tired and not at my most creative. Hell, I need a vacation now. LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to think on that a bit.

I am tired and not at my most creative. Hell, I need a vacation now. LOL
    Fair enough. Have your people get back to my people!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast