Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Occupy TDT.Org

I have tried this before, but to no avail. However. today's response to "The Shining" release gave me new hope.

We had record numbers of members logged on so. it can be done. I'll throw in the caveat that I, the "Haven fund whore" will remain silent for an entire day of your choosing if we can beat the previous "Most users online" total.

I propose Saturday, 3/16/13 at 12 noon EDT as the date and time for our gathering. Can we do this folks????

Can you shut the Haven Fund Whore up for a day?

Can we make Internet history?

Or will I be able to continually annoy everyone about the HF?

What will I do as, Director for a day"??????

Tune in to find out!!!
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 01-19-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Any reason in particular why March 15th?

Edit: Hey look, first reply ... why can't I do that when it counts!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Any reason in particular why March 15th?

Edit: Hey look, first reply ... why can't I do that when it counts!
    Just a date is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Might I suggest adding a time as well? To make it really worthwhile, you could also ask everyone who signs in that hour to hit the widget and donate $5. That would be $5 toward a good cause, a new attendance record, a chance at a personalized King book, and getting rid of you for a day, all in one fell swoop. That's a pretty damn good deal!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Great the Ides of March are upon us!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Might I suggest adding a time as well? To make it really worthwhile, you could also ask everyone who signs in that hour to hit the widget and donate $5. That would be $5 toward a good cause, a new attendance record, a chance at a personalized King book, and getting rid of you for a day, all in one fell swoop. That's a pretty damn good deal!
    Sounds good to me.... How about 12 pm EST???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The current record is 461, right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The current record is 461, right?
    Yes, but that number is inflated by several things. Perhaps 25-35% were spam bots. Since I changed the verification system it dropped about 125 "guests" off at any given time. I wish I knew how many of the 461 were members.
    Yesterday we peaked at ~9:35 am (PST) with 75 members and 216 guests. Total 291.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember. Does anyone recall a reason why we had so many here that day?

Bill's gonna' do everything he can to get people here that day including getting his "real world" non-sk friends to come here. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the idea and fully expect to be there. I suggest posting a twin thread in Starkblast.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll certainly try. I may even lay out of work for the day. LOL

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'll certainly try. I may even lay out of work for the day. LOL
    I'm in (fingers crossed) and Brice, you are one very dedicated MOFO. LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool guys!!!! Maybe it'll take off this time!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will be there if I am home - have not checked my work schedule. If you plan on making it a set time frame for people to show up - how about something like 6 PST - after work on west coast, not too late for east coast - I know I have not taken into account all the non-US residents, but thats too many time zones for me to figure out

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I will be there if I am home - have not checked my work schedule. If you plan on making it a set time frame for people to show up - how about something like 6 PST - after work on west coast, not too late for east coast - I know I have not taken into account all the non-US residents, but thats too many time zones for me to figure out
    Everyone should pretend it's a King S/L day!!!!

How often do you get an opportunity to shut the Haven Fund Whore up for a day during the Fund Raiser season??? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

OH...i'll be on. For sure.

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    OH...i'll be on. For sure.

G
    Cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, don't flood existing threads (it will get lost there anyway), just make a new one in Starkblast, where non-collectors will see it

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Merlin, don't flood existing threads (it will get lost there anyway), just make a new one in Starkblast, where non-collectors will see it
    Sorry, Jean. I thought throwing a couple well planned posts was preferred to a dedicated thread. My bad. All done anyway!!! Forgive me? LOL

Maybe YOU should be the ambassador of all things "Non-Calvin's Corner"????? Hint. hint? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I think both way might work. Make a thread where non-collectors play, and post elsewhere at strategic intervals. I will try cover your ass if other mods are out to get you for flooding.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think both way might work. Make a thread where non-collectors play, and post elsewhere at strategic intervals. I will try cover your ass if other mods are out to get you for flooding.
    Jean, I don't want to commit anymore "Faux Pas". Be my "Partner in Crime" and help me out. What do you say???? It'll be fun!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

bears are always ready to help merlins! what exactly can I do?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

bears are always ready to help merlins! what exactly can I do?
    You're more in "touch" with the non calvin's corner folks than I and a Mod so, can you get the message out there?? I'll try to "pimp/support" it where I see it. What do you think?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the assist, Jean!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast