Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #11-NOS4A2 ARE With Christmas Card

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #11-NOS4A2 ARE With Christmas Card

There will be a one day auction for this. The auction will start Saturday 1/26/2013 at ~6PM PST (9PM EST, Sunday 1/27/2013 0200 GMT).
    It is the second state ARE for Joe Hill's NOS4A2 and features the hard to find Christmas Card.
    Note: For some reason there is no "Cookie dangler"-sorry.
    This was donated by Cemetery Dance. Make sure to show CD your appreciation.
    I'll post the auction link when we go live.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice!
    Then PM an opening bid!!! LOL LOL

Let's get this party going!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ NICE!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I just need the xmas card. I bid $10 for the card.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I just need the xmas card. I bid $10 for the card.
    You will have your chance on ebay starting Saturday, but the auction will start much higher than that.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This auction should go live at 6PM PST (9PM PST, 0200 1/27/2013 GMT) and last 24 hours.
    This link SHOULD work at that time:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200885696819

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice - just got my first state signed in the mail today - so I will just be watching this one

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Awesome book for a good cause. I'd be tempted to bid if I didn't have one, though isn't the price a bit high?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jud Crandall View Post
    Awesome book for a good cause. I'd be tempted to bid if I didn't have one, though isn't the price a bit high?
    If memory serves the price is in line with recent auctions...plus I don't think any of the ones I've seen for sale included the card. Either way I'm sure this will raise some nice money for Haven.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have a bidder!
    Just under 2.5 hours left:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200885696819...84.m1555.l2649

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just need a couple more now - I'll have to watch to see where it goes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    We have a bidder!
    Just under 2.5 hours left:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200885696819...84.m1555.l2649

Excellent!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The cookie dangler actually smells great also!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

5 mins left!!! Get in there, now or never!!! Sniper's load your weapons!!!!

BTW, there are still more totally AWESOME collectibles in the wings!!!! Polish up your Credit Cards, folks!!! LOL

Edit: OK, not bad at all!!! I'm no "expert", but $150 or so after fees seems like a good price, Yay for the HF!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Congratulations to everyone involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    The cookie dangler actually smells great also!
    You're right about that! For some reason when I saw a picture of it I thought it was a Christmas decoration, but I love that it's actually one of those car air-fresheners to put on the rear-view mirror. Very fitting.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I will ship this book to Germany... no one wanted it so i jumped in, a liitle bit pricy for a good cause, so it can never be pricy enough... Thanks for the chance!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    I will ship this book to Germany... no one wanted it so i jumped in, a liitle bit pricy for a good cause, so it can never be pricy enough... Thanks for the chance!
    Congrats to you and the Haven Fundraiser.

+ Reply to Thread