Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Colorado Kid - Reprinted editions by PS Publishing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Colorado Kid - Reprinted editions by PS Publishing

The Colorado Kid - [hc] by Stephen King (cover art Glenn Chadbourne)

PS Publishing is reprinting 200 copies of the version released in December 2010 (with no additional plates and no artwork/photography endpapers);
    * on plain wibalin boards with endpapers the same colour as the interior text pages; and
    * with the Chadbourne and the Miller dust-jackets, 100 of each. (There are no changes being made on those.)

Price: £24.99

Order link: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-co...urne-556-p.asp
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

PS Publishing received the OK from Steve and his agent to reprint THE COLORADO KID . . . Dave McKean has agreed to produce new artwork.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    PS Publishing received the OK from Steve and his agent to reprint THE COLORADO KID . . . Dave McKean has agreed to produce new artwork.
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but would this not be the 13th variation?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread