Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just cause you are you!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Bill, I missed something... and I blame the confusion on my pregnancy-brain... what did you send money for?

And Brice... I wish there was some way baby WAS ready for a signing! My husband was seriously going to get us tickets for Connecticut, but it's just too soon and I don't think I could a) leave the baby that long b) take the baby with us. It stinks, because I've been waiting almost 20 years to see King in person.
    You can be the weird creepy lady who asks him to sign your baby.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

BIDDING IS OVER! Congratulations Bad Penny!!! (My new biggest fan, I think!) I'll have the book and Art Cards packaged tonight and shipped no later than Monday afternoon.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

The Green Mile is in the mail!!

We raised $498.88 from the book sales in this thread!!

Thank you, everyone!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very well done, Krystle!!! You are officially a "Haven Fund Lady"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely awesome Krystle - well done mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing! Thanks to everyone who purchased, and thanks to Krystle for taking the initiative to do this.

My Mood
    Inspired

Definitely a pleasure on my part... thanks to everyone else for contributing!!

I have the donations (minus shipping costs) to submit. Do I do this through the widget or direct to your paypal, Jerome?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle is awesomeness.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Notice I did not say awesome, but awesomeness itself personified.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

I appreciate the use of literary device in the compliment.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle's donation pushed us over the $7K mark!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool. And some really nice art as well!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile Part 6, and accompanying art by Krystle (stkmw02) arrived today - just brilliant !!!

We all float down here!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay I'm not sure the best place to post this - but figured since this is more info on book sales to donate to haven foundation is was as good as place as any. Sub press sent an email today that they had several titles - I think 34 to start - at 50% off (around or at least 25 copies of most of them) - and 10% of sales will be donated to haven foundation. Here's a link to one of the auctions and you can search seller for other books available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCam...item3a808b0d49

In case any of these interest anyone here - only 20 of the titles left (of original 34). So if you do the math and figure average price was about $30 - so 10% or $3 per book goes to haven foundation - my estimation if everything sold it would be around $2500. Just FYI - please feel free to re-post in a more appropriate thread if better suited

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Okay I'm not sure the best place to post this - but figured since this is more info on book sales to donate to haven foundation is was as good as place as any. Sub press sent an email today that they had several titles - I think 34 to start - at 50% off (around or at least 25 copies of most of them) - and 10% of sales will be donated to haven foundation. Here's a link to one of the auctions and you can search seller for other books available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCam...item3a808b0d49

In case any of these interest anyone here - only 20 of the titles left (of original 34). So if you do the math and figure average price was about $30 - so 10% or $3 per book goes to haven foundation - my estimation if everything sold it would be around $2500. Just FYI - please feel free to re-post in a more appropriate thread if better suited
    Talk abouy a win/win!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8