Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I didn't want the guy to steal it.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    PS: Grant, your book shipped. The guy at the post office looked at me really funny when I said it was a book. Then said, "They don't have bookstores in Australia?"

Hehehehe ... Awesome Krystle, thanks a million !!!!
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Keep the orders coming!! These books have to go!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Just tossing this out there...

Anyone who makes a donation for the DREAMCATCHER book will also receive - in addition to an original artwork - a real dreamcatcher handcrafted by me! I use a combination of authentic Navajo and Comanche materials to create the dreamcatcher in the method I learned from my great great grandmother, so this is the 'real deal'.

Hopefully this extra incentive will help find this book a new home!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

krystle - just got my EOTD remarque today in the mail - it looks wonderful and thank you for taking the time to do such a nice job

My Mood
    Inspired

Glad it arrived safely!!

The Dreamcatcher offer has been taken! I'll post updates here of the dreamcatcher and artwork progress. And I haven't forgotten about Bill's artwork either, stay tuned for updates!!

I'd like to move the rest of these books before the end of February... think it can be done?!

My Mood
    Inspired

I sketched out Bill's artwork... I've still got to add some color to this one before I call it "finished". I think Jerome will like it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I sketched out Bill's artwork... I've still got to add some color to this one before I call it "finished". I think Jerome will like it.
    No pics, yet?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Inspired

Just finished it and I'm off to bed... pics tomorrow after work!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Here you are, Bill! I'll get it packaged and shipped before the end of the week. Tomorrow I'll start on the Dreamcatcher and remarque!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

that's a cool picture.
    Bill if your grandson doesn't want it ill take it

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I see someone liked my stick-man idea.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is great - glad you could include Jerome's Stick figure

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Copyright violation!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Mickey and stickman, Krystle! Great work!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Copyright violation!

(I though I posted this already - must not have hit enter) - Actually if you look closely enough I think Krystle's stick "person" has cool wavy arms and legs whereas Jerome's was extremely straight - like if a ruler were used - so I don't think it would hold up in court

My Mood
    Inspired

This is true... I accredit Jerome with the inspiration for this work, but it is not a copy of his original image.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Krystle - you seriously rock

The Dark Half piece arrived yesterday (in something approaching record time from the US to Australia) and I just love what you did with it !!!!

Can't wait to see what you do with Dreamcatcher !!!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

Wow! Glad it made it there safely!!

Here's hoping the rest of these books find new homes quickly!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Just tossing this offer out there... for both Four Past Midnight books, I'll give the option of either receiving the artwork OR four short short stories specifically written for you. You can even select themes, characters, settings, or prompts for me to incorporate.

Think of it this way... when I someday become an unbelievably famous author, this will be an investment! You will have the original drafts of these stories to sell on eBay for millions of dollars!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you are, Bill! I'll get it packaged and shipped before the end of the week. Tomorrow I'll start on the Dreamcatcher and remarque!

This is WONDERFUL, Krystle!!!

You seriously DO ROCK!!!!

You guys should be getting in on some of this amazing work!!! For a good cause too!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is true... I accredit Jerome with the inspiration for this work, but it is not a copy of his original image.
    You tried, but your hands were nervous...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You tried, but your hands were nervous...
    LOL LOL You dog!! Get 'em, Krystle!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to get caught up on the forum and just read through this thread for the first time. Krystle, this is one of the funnest fundraiser ideas to witness. A great idea and a good time for a great cause!

EDIT: Ok, I went back and reviewed the remaining list. If it's still available, I'd like THE TALISMAN with a genuine, one-of-a-kind original drawing in the book. Tell me where to send the Paypal funds and off we go.
    Last edited by Patrick; 02-07-2013 at 01:16 AM. Reason: my turn
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Inspired

Bill - your artwork will ship today! I have a date with the post office at 2:30.

Grant - as I said in the PM, your dreamcatcher is framed (with an aged willow branch from the banks of the Lehigh River in Bethlehem, PA) and the decorative pieces are selected (an assortment of beads and feathers - hand crafted by a woman named Phyllis on the Navajo reservation in Pinon, AZ and feathers hand picked from the woods along Mauch Chunk Lake outside of Jim Thorpe, PA). I have the sinew ready to go (hand made by my uncle Mike using PA deer) and will put it all together next week, hopefully!! Then, the remarque will also take shape.

Patrick - The Talisman is all yours!! Paypal can be sent to stkmw02@mac.com and be sure to include your address. I hope you don't mind a short wait.

As I already told Grant, I injured my dominant arm and will be out of commission for a few days while I baby it. Currently have a wrist brace, soft pillow to prop it on, and a heating wrap to sooth it. Aside from typing left-handed, I'm all set. My very amazing husband brushed my hair, tied my shoes, secured my necklace, and drove me to work today. My students are treating me like a queen - I haven't had to lift a finger all day!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast