Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Sketch of the Eyes of the Dragon book is roughed out and ready to be penned into the book! Should definitely have that one done by Monday at the latest (most likely sooner).
    I'll sketch some things out for the Dark Half tomorrow!
    Awesome Krystle, looking forward to the fruits of your labours
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

cit, with your permission when I finish the artwork in the book and am ready to send, I'll post a pic here first. Is that okay??

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

cit, with your permission when I finish the artwork in the book and am ready to send, I'll post a pic here first. Is that okay??
    Of course

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could I just get a Picture for a $20 donation to the widget? Mickey for the Grandson perhaps?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Bill, that sounds great! It may take a few days for the drawing, is that okay? I'm hoping I can get The Dark Half finished before Monday. I wasn't happy with the first sketch, so I went in a different direction. I haven't started inking the book yet... but... here's The Eyes of the Dragon. My very first "remarque" style work! Let me know what you think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, that sounds great! It may take a few days for the drawing, is that okay? I'm hoping I can get The Dark Half finished before Monday. I wasn't happy with the first sketch, so I went in a different direction. I haven't started inking the book yet... but... here's The Eyes of the Dragon. My very first "remarque" style work! Let me know what you think.

That's AWESOME!!! And I really think you've got something going here, my dear!!! Thanks so much for your support!!! C'mon folks, get in on this!!!!

Coolest and prettiest Artist amongst us!!!!

P.S. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere. When it's ready, it's ready. Just let me know when to "donate"!! LOL As if I need prompting!!! LOL

P.S.S. If you need, I have some books earmarked for the Fund Raiser you can offer and remarque. Just holler!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Krystle, that EOTD is really, really good, I like it a lot
    We all float down here!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks great - I'm sure Caleb will enjoy it once we start reading it to him...it might take awhile before we get through that though

My Mood
    Inspired

Finished the Dark Half sketch and am pretty happy with it... inking the book today, hopefully finishing it up so I can send it out tomorrow!

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, very much looking forward to seeing result Krystle !!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Cool, very much looking forward to seeing result Krystle !!!
    Grant? You and Krystle really ROCK!!! Thanks so much for your support to the HF!!!! You're the BEST!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Books are wrapped (please excuse the unprofessional packaging, they are safe but not pretty!) and ready to go! I should have a scan of the Dark Half ready to post later today, with permission from the new owner.

The only snag is... there is a major storm coming today apparently. I'm posting this after my district cancelled classes for the day. If it turns out to be bad, I may not be able to mail the books until tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Take your time in mailing mine out - no rush at all

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm hoping Grant doesn't mind if I share this. Here's a scan of The Dark Tower "remarque"...

Country
    Country Flag

Krystle - Do I mind ??? Hell no, not at all !!! Absolutely love it !!! No worries about a shipping delay, don't stress about that part, whenever you have time works for me 8)

Awesome Krystle, thank you !!!
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarque. Dark Half is on of my fav. SK book.
    Think there are not so many Dark Half remarques. I only know one other....

My Mood
    Inspired

Grant's book will ship today!

Bill, what kind of Mickey artwork would you like?? I might be able to sketch something up Thursday.

Still have plenty more to offer and EVERYTHING MUST GO! These books are now taking up valuable diaper space in my soon-to-be nursery closet.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, what kind of Mickey artwork would you like?? I might be able to sketch something up Thursday.

Still have plenty more to offer and EVERYTHING MUST GO! These books are now taking up valuable diaper space in my soon-to-be nursery closet.
    Surprise me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Surprise me!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Surprise me!!!
    She is much more talented than that, smart-ass!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Good one though!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Surprise me!!!
    That's awesome!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Jerome... you inspire me. I will incorporate that into the artwork!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is his masterpiece. He's been working on it for years.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

PS: Grant, your book shipped. The guy at the post office looked at me really funny when I said it was a book. Then said, "They don't have bookstores in Australia?"

Country
    Country Flag

PS: Grant, your book shipped. The guy at the post office looked at me really funny when I said it was a book. Then said, "They don't have bookstores in Australia?"
    that's good - did you reply "maybe, but not with original, 1/1 remarques..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast