Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Default 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale! Green Mile Art Auction!!

This is a win-win-win-win situation!!
    You get books and cool stuff, I get more room for storage before baby arrives,
    the Haven Foundation gets more funds, and Bomber gets to continue laying down on the job.

If you are interested in this auction, the entire profit will go to the Haven Foundation.
    (You'll send to me via PayPal stkmw02@mac.com, and when all books are sold I'll send the net proceeds to Jerome.)

SILENT AUCTION
    • The Green Mile Part 6 - 1st printing TO BE AUCTIONED WITH ART CARD SET!
      This paperback book in good condition (slight rubbing on the spine) will be auctioned off with a set of 6 one-of-a-kind, hand drawn Art Cards. Each Art Card measures 5in x 5in and is cut from quality cardstock. The cards will represent each of the six books in the original Green Mile series set. Photos of each card will be released as they become available!

This is a SILENT AUCTION to raise funds for the Haven Foundation. To place a bid, send the following information in a PM to me:
      Starting Bid: (must be at least $1 more than the current bid)
      Highest Bid: (you will be notified when you are outbid)
      Mailing Address:
      *You must agree to pay shipping costs outside the US or with preferred shipping.
      The Two Dead Girls

The Mouse on the Mile

Coffey's Hands

The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix

Night Journey

Coffey on the Mile

The auction will begin 3.4.13 @ noon EST.
      The auction will end 3.21.13 @ 6pm EST.

CURRENT HIGHEST BID: $100

FINISHED SALES:
    • The Green Mile & Art Card Set SOLD! $123.70 + $6.30 shipping. Awaiting arrival.
    • Needful Things - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $20 donation to widget + $3.88 shipping. Awaiting arrival.

• Second Chance - Chet Williamson First Edition/Signed Edition, #249/400SOLD! $46.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!
    • The Dark Half - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $80.30 donation + $29.70 shipping. Received!
    • Dreamcatcher - 1st edition Scribner HC SOLD! $78.45 donation + $31.55 shipping. Received!
    • Eyes of the Dragon - 1st edition Viking HC (cover worn, slight fading) SOLD! $10 donation + $10 pay it forward. Received!
    • Four Past Midnight - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $26.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!
    • The Talisman - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $21.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

TOTAL FUNDS RAISED: $417.16 + $81.72 shipping = $498.88

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! This is a truly AWESOME gesture, Krystle!!!!! I hesitate to bestow "HAW" status on you because of the, well you should get it. I am prepared to say that you are certainly a "Dear Friend of the Haven Fund"!!!!

Like she says, maybe you can fill a hole or two in your collection and help out a good cause!!!

Bomber Approves (since he doesn't potentially need to arise)!!!!

JUMP IN, FOLKS!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks, Bill!

I should mention, there are basically no limits to the custom artwork I'll create to accompany each book. You name it, I'll draw it (or do my best anyway! lol) I hope Brice doesn't mind I share the gift I made for him awhile back as an example:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Thanks, Bill!

I should mention, there are basically no limits to the custom artwork I'll create to accompany each book. You name it, I'll draw it (or do my best anyway! lol) I hope Brice doesn't mind I share the gift I made for him awhile back as an example:
    That's a great illustration and Brice. is a lucky man!!!

Anyone else wanna get lucky???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He does not! ...just so long as you don't plan on sharing MY picture ...like sending it/sharing it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

He does not! ...just so long as you don't plan on sharing MY picture ...like sending it/sharing it.
    So then, you two are like "Online Exclusive"? LOL LOL LOL

You really crack me up, Bricey!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I try.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I could raise more money if I was "trading" myself...
    Don't worry, M'am. If you "Post it they will come...". LOL LOL LOL

Heck, I'll donate $10 to any member that needs one of these books for their collection just to get things started. Free Book, folks!!!! Just PM me first!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I am in for the Eyes of the Dragon - I cannot find my copy anywhere (I think I donated that and the Stand a few years back to our local bookshop). As for the artwork - I would leave it up to you - something befitting the book - and please feel free to place the artwork in the actual book.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Well I am in for the Eyes of the Dragon - I cannot find my copy anywhere (I think I donated that and the Stand a few years back to our local bookshop). As for the artwork - I would leave it up to you - something befitting the book - and please feel free to place the artwork in the actual book.
    There ya go, Krystle!!!! You're first customer!!!! Excellent!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Krystle - Now if this is okay - And to keep the karma rolling I will donate $20 - $10 for the eyes of the dragon (for me) and another $10 for the next person that would like one of the books on the list (and some original art)...kind of that bridge toll thing and paying it forward...but i guess in terms of the bridge toll thing it is really paying it backwards since you are paying for the person behind you...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle - Now if this is okay - And to keep the karma rolling I will donate $20 - $10 for the eyes of the dragon (for me) and another $10 for the next person that would like one of the books on the list (and some original art)...kind of that bridge toll thing and paying it forward...but i guess in terms of the bridge toll thing it is really paying it backwards since you are paying for the person behind you...
    That's an awesome gesture!!!! Way to go TDT.Org Community!!!! Thanks!!!

Spoiler:
    Of course, assuming Krystle is cool with it!!! I get so excited!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

lol I'm definitely cool with it!! I'll reply to your PM, cit, and we'll get the ball rolling.

Country
    Country Flag

Done and Done...so there is already a $10 donation out there for the next person to contact Krystle

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Done and Done...so there is already a $10 donation out there for the next person to contact Krystle
    Way to go, dude. That's the spirit!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Krystle, this is way cool (and you've stepped it up a notch too Chad , awesome) ... So, backward, forward, sideways (yeah, I'm currently directionless) given that you're okay in shipping to Australia (my cost of course) I'd like to take The Dark Half, with one of your drawing inside, signed and dated, too) and up the ante for this book to, say, a $50 donation (just for the hell of it)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

Grant, I'm all for it! I'll be sketching out some drafts of the drawings tonight for both books (hell, I may end up doodling at work, this is exciting!) I've PMed you my paypal info. Thanks so much for your donation!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Hey, Krystle, this is way cool (and you've stepped it up a notch too Chad , awesome) ... So, backward, forward, sideways (yeah, I'm currently directionless) given that you're okay in shipping to Australia (my cost of course) I'd like to take The Dark Half, with one of your drawing inside, signed and dated, too) and up the ante for this book to, say, a $50 donation (just for the hell of it)

That's great - looks like things are moving along now

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, Grant-Man!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yee Haa !!!! Krystle said YES
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Yee Haa !!!! Krystle said YES
    Lucky dog!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else buying??? It's for a great cause!!!! Plus, "Bomber" will get a treat!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Sketch of the Eyes of the Dragon book is roughed out and ready to be penned into the book! Should definitely have that one done by Monday at the latest (most likely sooner).
    I'll sketch some things out for the Dark Half tomorrow!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sketch of the Eyes of the Dragon book is roughed out and ready to be penned into the book! Should definitely have that one done by Monday at the latest (most likely sooner).
    Krystle, this is an absolutely wonderful thread!!!! You go, girl!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

wohoo...will you be able to post a pic? make everyone else jealous so they get their own Krystle remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast