Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: King to personalize IT Gift Edition For Grand Prize Winner

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King to personalize IT Gift Edition For Grand Prize Winner

Right now less than 20 unique individuals qualify for the drawing-and Merlin1958 already has the max 10 entries.
    I suggest you donate via the Paypal widget atop the forum page.
    Actual announcement thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ven-Foundation

Stephen King has kindly agreed to personalize one of his books to our Grand Prize Winner!**

Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
    The Paypal address is Zoidsmith@aol.com.

Checks must be made out to Jerome Smith (Please don’t make them out to The Haven Foundation as I will have to forward them and they won’t count towards our fund-raising total) and mailed to:

The Haven Foundation Fundraiser
    C/O Jerome Smith
    PM me for address

Check out last years Grand Prize here:
    Grand Prize Announcement-2012 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

* Small print here:
    Drawing Clarification

** Actual title to be determined by TheDarkTower.org

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Hey Crow-Man, when is our HF Fundraising "over"? Also, the deadline to donate?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and where is this magic widget - maybe i am a little blind but I just cannot seem to find it

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent! Hey Crow-Man, when is our HF Fundraising "over"? Also, the deadline to donate?
    Go to the link and read the full announcement (it ends May 19, 2013 midnight PDT)
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ven-Foundation

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    and where is this magic widget - maybe i am a little blind but I just cannot seem to find it
    It should be atop the forum home page:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/index.php

And the Calvin's Corner page:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...alvin-s-Corner

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

AWESOME. It would be a dream come true.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Would you have him personalize it to 'Roseannebarr' or to Glen?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Good question. I used to live for Roseanne Barr and i am completely computer illiterate, so my wife signed me up and stuck that as my sign in name. I went to 2 tapeings of her show and used to live to meet her and then i passed that obsession back onto Stephen King, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I was just kidding of course, and referring to one of your recent posts. It would be kind of funny though, if the winner would have SK personalize a book to his 'screen name'.

My Mood
    Asleep

I was just kidding of course, and referring to one of your recent posts. It would be kind of funny though, if the winner would have SK personalize a book to his 'screen name'.
    I really like the idea of personizing to a screen name as well! I have been pondering the question since you asked! I wish you all could of gone to the UMASS event. The faculty meet and greet was amazing. He had about 20-30 people in the room He was personalizing books and talking to people and it was just amazing. No cattle line, no rushing, JUST Amazing.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'd have to go with my Gunsliger first Ed. if I was the winner...

Brian.....

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe the choice of book is the winner's.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had Michael Whelan and Jae Lee inscribe books to wizardsrainbow!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I don't believe the choice of book is the winner's.
    Brice, as far as I know you are correct. It would be a book of 'Tdt.Org" to choose. (liability issues), but would be personalized to you individually!!! Your personal input will be considered. but the choice is not guaranteed. Right, RF?

Nevertheless, get your entries in now!!!! $10 to the HF Widget or buy an item on auction. Max is 10 entries into the "drawing". Good Luck folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder that we are less than 5 weeks from this year's fundraiser ending.
    Someone (likely here from the site) is going to be very very happy.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Would the grand prize go to someone NOT from our site?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he meant Calvin's Corner.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Would the grand prize go to someone NOT from our site?
    Any person who donates $10 in cash or auction donation (donating an item) is eligible. Not every donor is a "regular" member of Calvin's Corner. Some donors are members who frequent other areas of the site. Some (few) donors donate as "Guests". I know their email from the Paypal info.
    The last couple of years the winners were very familiar to the CC community, but that hasn't always been the case.

My Mood
    Asleep

Sent $10 today! Sent $10 for my wife in January as a guest!

I rubbed Ari's avatar for luck. That doesnt sound very good does it?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent $10 today! Sent $10 for my wife in January as a guest!

I rubbed Ari's avatar for luck. That doesnt sound very good does it?
    It sounds great if you win.

Country
    Country Flag

I donated two UK hardcovers to Bill (I paid for shipping them to the US too) - I think he sold them for a modest amount and transferred the funds to the Haven PP account. I also won the Joe Hill ARC. Does this make me eligible at all, or do I also need to donate?

Not whining, just curious

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm in for two entries (donated a book that was sold, and donated via widget) but my fairy billmother sent me an amazing gift that I think was kinda to say thanks for donating. I'll be donating again via the widget for sure.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I think I'm in for two entries (donated a book that was sold, and donated via widget) but my fairy billmother sent me an amazing gift that I think was kinda to say thanks for donating. I'll be donating again via the widget for sure.
    You donated The Twelve ARC that sold for $54.73 and you made a $10 PP donation.
    That equals 6 entries.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Only 5 weeks left? What date does the fundraising officially end?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5/19/2013

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast