+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,083 of 1083

Thread: Announcements

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sorry things did not work out better, Brice.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You were one of the first to welcome me to the site Brice.

You have already been missed.

Best wishes for you and your mom.

Brian
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to you and your mom Brice.
    Appreciate the priorities, but don't be a stranger
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Brice!!! Thoughts are with you.
    "You've had your whole F***ing life to think things over, what good's a few minutes minutes more gonna do you now?"

The Asset Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Brice!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I wish you the best.
    And, although I can understand your time being limited as far as visiting the boards, please don't ever disappear on us.
    Otherwise, we'll hunt you down and drag you back.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

What can I say. Life happens. The best to you and your, Mom!! Peace be with you!!!

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh my God!!!

Brice, bearHugs and tons of goodmind to you and Mom!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Johnny T will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44