Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1087

Thread: Announcements

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I vote No on the sig image increase !

I hate going to a website with no sig image limit and having to scroll through fucking comic book page -sized images
    I'm going to agree with Feev here.

Actually, I've had people PM me and ask if there's a size limit or not because someone has a sig ( not even the pic, but just a super long sig ) that's so large, each post takes a whole page.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so jealous.

You guys look great.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You still having trouble, Path ? What's the original size of your image ? Try saving the image under a different name and reuploading it.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got that one I've tried & tried that's 190x140 pixels, and now I'm trying a completely different image, originally sized 180x145. Whatever, it's auto-reduced continually.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    I'm so jealous.

You guys look great.
    Try it now. I took the liberty of changing your pic, please change it back.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Thanks.

But now I've got no option to "Edit Signature" on my Control Panel.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please try now.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah! All systems "GO"!
    Many thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for bearing with me.
    On my browser your turtle shows at the far lower right of your signature.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so it does on mine (Opera)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I just did that... trying to get it to center right. Hrm... Well, I'll figure that out.
    Thanks again.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Bad for me. I don't have a wide-screen monitor.

John
    I have the same issue.
    I was having the same issue, too, but it seems to be fixed now!

Thanks, RF!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I think the bigger avatars look quite impressive. I like them a lot.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post

John
    I have the same issue.
    I was having the same issue, too, but it seems to be fixed now!

Thanks, RF!
    Fixed for me too! Thanks!

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post

John

I have the same issue.
    I would LOVE for George to be bigger

Me too!!! How do I make the angel of our dreams bigger size???? What's the best method?

Nevermind. I got it. *Sigh* George is happy with the change too.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

my eyes....MY EYES!!!!!!!!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Are you suggesting that I should make George smaller?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate going to a website with no sig image limit and having to scroll through fucking comic book page -sized images
    I'm fine with Width increase, but not much more on height. 200-250 I think is suffice. Wider wouldn't make much difference.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Eagan View Post

I'm fine with Width increase, but not much more on height. 200-250 I think is suffice. Wider wouldn't make much difference.
    I could get behind that.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the increase but also agree that there has to be a limit around 200 for it to work!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Eagan View Post

I could get behind that.
    I did say 200x700, idk where all this about unlimited sig space is coming from. We already use 200x500, what's 200 more on the banner? The space is being wasted anyway. Anyone have any comments on my words about web-hosting?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What about web hosting? I must have missed it

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    You know, I read in the site moving plea thread that we're testing new avs to see if maybe we will keep them, as long as they don't slow down load page times. TBH, although bigger avs WOULD be nice, I'd rather have bigger sig banners, like a 700x200. IDK, that's just me. Maybe you could do a poll about that. Also, the avatars get hosted here, whereas banners have to be hosted elsewhere, so wouldn't the bigger avs slow down page load times more than banners that are hosted at photo hosting sites, or such? Again, not a computer expert. Just my 2 cents.
    bump for new page

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think where the pic is hosted is probably irrelevant, unless the hosting site is down for some reason. Most people use Photobucket if it's not on here, and usually that loads just fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast