Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 182 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Pete, although a member or two read it as such and so I could have apparently clarify my statement better, please do know that I was not suggesting that King had any involvement in the pricing… My only point in that regard in my above post was that he was aware of it.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Shot in the dark as I should have talked to PS Publishing personally when I already had #289 of Christine and Pet Semetery from them already. They were purchased from CD when they were listing them way back when and I know they never listed Thinner and I can't remember if they listed Carrie . So. Does anyone have copy #289 of Carrie or Thinner from PS Publishing they were willing to sell or trade? Thanks. PM me if you do .
    Nick from PS Publishing mentioned to me that CD might have my matching other limited books of #289. Well........they do! I talked to Mindy, ordered them, and will have both books in a couple of weeks. I thought about asking CD, but figured I'd go to the source first. Thank you Nick and Mindy! Now my OCD for these limited books has been fixed without meds.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shot in the dark as I should have talked to PS Publishing personally when I already had #289 of Christine and Pet Semetery from them already. They were purchased from CD when they were listing them way back when and I know they never listed Thinner and I can't remember if they listed Carrie . So. Does anyone have copy #289 of Carrie or Thinner from PS Publishing they were willing to sell or trade? Thanks. PM me if you do .
    Nick from PS Publishing mentioned to me that CD might have my matching other limited books of #289. Well........they do! I talked to Mindy, ordered them, and will have both books in a couple of weeks. I thought about asking CD, but figured I'd go to the source first. Thank you Nick and Mindy! Now my OCD for these limited books has been fixed without meds.
    Nice, congrats!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Anyone have a copy of THINNER with the Pie cover available for a reasonable price? Need a filler.
    PM if so.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pete, any pics of the Thinner Lettered Edition in process?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure this was discussed, but I can't find the info anywhere. I have both versions of Thinner, Miller and Edwards. But they are both signed by Edwards. So, no Miller signature?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm sure this was discussed, but I can't find the info anywhere. I have both versions of Thinner, Miller and Edwards. But they are both signed by Edwards. So, no Miller signature?
    That's because Miller and Edwards are both one and the same person.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    That's because Miller and Edwards are both one and the same person.
    Ah, thanks! I think I knew that, but I misremember.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I remembered to forget, but I forgot to remember.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

ONLY 2 Copies of Thinner left!!! Get them while they last!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    ONLY 2 Copies of Thinner left!!! Get them while they last!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just figured I'd ask as someone who lives in the US would it make more sense to order directly from PS or from a US publisher?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just figured I'd ask as someone who lives in the US would it make more sense to order directly from PS or from a US publisher?
    Isn't the only US publisher for King books from PS to CD only then? I know I am going with the same print run number of the new limited editions books and after talking to both publishers, they told me to deal with CD as PS will send my book and others with matching numbers to CD. I did buy an extra copy of Thinner and Carrie and I believe if I remember right that the price was pretty much the same since shipping to US from UK is more expensive. Unless you are referring to different books other then King?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press does them as well.

I was planning on getting the 20th Century Ghosts book from them though.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like PS will publish 'Salem's Lot and Night Shift as well. Info from today's newsletter.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Looks like PS will publish 'Salem's Lot and Night Shift as well. Info from today's newsletter.
    I never get PS newsletters, what's the deal? Though that is cool, now I can have three gift editions of Salem's Lot!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

Yay another $3,000 lettered edition for me. I need to sell my other kidney. nOw i have to buy Skeleton Crew to keep my letter

i dont want to miss out on a well done Salem's Lot or Night Shift!!!!

i dont know how you guys keep up.

Carrie $4300
    Thinner $3500
    Skeleton Crew ???
    Salem's Lot ???
    Night Shift ???

That is alot of money.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

With all of kings grumblings about limiteds I'm surprised he agreed to sign these overpriced editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    With all of kings grumblings about limiteds I'm surprised he agreed to sign these overpriced editions.
    I agree Nick... but I got the picture from our good friend here... that he asks Sai King every time. Maybe he won't sign them.... there is no promise. I have never collected these editions anyway. The gift or otherwise.... I was ready to but thought the price for Carrie was much too high and did not want to go down that road. Is there not Thinners still unsold?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw the announcement... from a purely selfish standpoint, I hope there isn't going to be lettered versions of them. The financial investment is harsh. And if you're someone who went for the 1st two lettered editions, it's not easy turning down future ones...sigh...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

2 thinners left I believe.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes I wish that King would only allow one publisher to do one special edition (GE, Gift, S/L, Lettered all of these but by just one publisher) of each. So after the Salems we have now... none for CD and none for PS. There will be 3... THREE Salems Lots!!! NO NEED! It makes me want to give up sometimes cause you will never be able to have them all ya know?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah I hear you on that. Who announced their series first ps or cd?

Country
    Country Flag

I kind of feel the same way. It's a bit like DVDs double-dipping at this point.

I am curious how these things work; more than one publisher can have limited edition rights during the same window of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah I hear you on that. Who announced their series first ps or cd?
    PS Publishing, their Carrie was announced before the Doubleday Years series was.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I would dare say CD was first... well they were to announce Salems for sure as it has been up for sale for a bit. Will people buy them.. yes... still sucks though. I am not rich by any means. I just made a point to stay away from these editions. One of the reason is that they have no rhyme or reason for me. Like CD's (which I pre bought all of them) that is the Doubleday years. This set is all over the place. I think it has to do with whatever rights they can get their hands on or something. Correct me if I am wrong of course!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 182 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast