Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 182 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The slipcased copies of Carrie are starting to ship according to this weeks newsletter.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Wow, lots of food for thought there and every single opinion and suggestion means a whole lot. And jo, I'm not just bturning away from the screen and flipping the bird to everyone who's spoken--heck, where would be the point of that. I asked for opinions and by golly I got 'em. Some good stuff there, some interesting ideas and some suggestions that plain'n'simple don't work for me. But we'll discuss them all. CARRIE goes out next week. Carole will be wrapping and packing all weekend so warn your postman. And have a totally knockout weekend. We'll reconvene soon.

Best wishes

Pete

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine today. Great job Pete and the guys. Really, really like this edition and particularly like the prom invite on the slipcase!!

(more pics in my collection thread)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

AHA! Thats what I missed when the postman called and I wasn't in the house. Will rush out to pick up at lunch time

Edit: Here's No: 14:
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of Carrie arrived today, but I received the wrong number. I have been given copy #506 by mistake instead of my reserved copy #1.

I have spoken to Pete at PS Publishing and he is unable to issue another copy #1 for obvious reasons, but he will be writing an appeal in this week's PS Publishing newsletter, asking for the person who receives copy #1 to come forward so that a replacement can be arranged.

I would also like to ask everyone here that If you receive my copy #1 in the post, can you please contact Pete at PS Publishing to arrange for a replacement? I will be your friend forever!

I have attached photographs of my copies of Christine and Pet Sematary, to prove that I am the rightful owner of copy #1.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah that's rough. Hope you manage to get it.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It will take a VERY nice person to return number one. Good luck!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck getting your number one. That is a bummer.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Please delay the publishing of the lettered Thinner!!! My credit card cant take the hit right now!!!! Or can I set up a payment plan with you???? Thank You for considering my request.

Can you lower the price on it as well? Doesn't hurt to ask!

Looking so forward to my lettered copy of CARRIE!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Roseanne

We're holding off on pricing the THINNER deluxe until we're completely sure of the unit cost incurred in producing the thing. And you're right, it DOESN'T hurt to ask about the price. We'll see what we can do.

Also, I have to say my current thinking has been to give those folks who shelled out for the deluxe of CARRIE preference. But then maybe we should simply repeat the exercise from last time with the stipulation that anyone securing a copy of the deluxe THINNER (and, indeed, the deluxe SKELETON CREW) who snagged a CARRIE can have the same letter they had on CARRIE.

Best wishes

Pete

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am obviously biased but would request that the Lettered Carrie investors be afforded first right of refusal to purchase the subsequent Lettered Editions of THINNER and SKELETON CREW.

Probably not the most popular opinion but there are probably at least 25 others that agree with me.

AKC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I am obviously biased but would request that the Lettered Carrie investors be afforded first right of refusal to purchase the subsequent Lettered Editions of THINNER and SKELETON CREW.

Probably not the most popular opinion but there are probably at least 25 others that agree with me.

AKC
    true eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Please delay the publishing of the lettered Thinner!!! My credit card cant take the hit right now!!!! Or can I set up a payment plan with you???? Thank You for considering my request.

Can you lower the price on it as well? Doesn't hurt to ask!

Looking so forward to my lettered copy of CARRIE!!!!!!
    Yeah, I 2nd that.... we need a breather...

Hi Roseanne. I'm working on it.

Best

Pete

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you started shipping abroad (the Netherlands) yet, Pete?Can't wait for my copy!

sk

And I ADORE your Lovecraft pulp library.
    Hope we don't have to wait too long for the other 5 books.

Hey Frick -- thanks for the kind words. Yeah, we all of us love the Lovecraft books but, wow, were they expensive to produce. We're going to have to hike the price of the next lot--not by much but any that we currently sell to dealers of traders, we lose money. And there's another 6 books coming, not 5.

We've now done the UK and Carole and her team will probably clinch the US tomorrow. Then it'll be Europe and the rest of the world, which will probably go into the postal system on Monday. We should be clear by the time we go to WorldCon.

Best

Pete

Hey, Zelig -- YOU need a breather! Despite everything that's going on, we took delivery of another five titles today and four more are promised for tomorrow. I think I'll have a lie-in -- phooey to it all!

Night night, folks . . .

Snoozy Pete

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    We've now done the UK and Carole and her team will probably clinch the US tomorrow. Then it'll be Europe and the rest of the world, which will probably go into the postal system on Monday. We should be clear by the time we go to WorldCon.

Best

Pete
    I guess that means that my copy #1 must be somewhere in the UK, unless by some miracle it hasn't been sent anywhere yet and is still sat in the post room?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I guess that means that my copy #1 must be somewhere in the UK, unless by some miracle it hasn't been sent anywhere yet and is still sat in the post room?
    Sorry T-Dogz, if I was given No. 1 by mistake/good fortune, you or anyone else, would have no chance of getting it off me!

Okay, this was my screw-up. So let's try this: I'll offer a £50 credit (plus another copy of the book) for whomever returns #1 to me so that I can pass it along to T-Dogz. I'll make the same offer in the PS Newsletter. Let's see what happens. Now I'm DEFINITELY going to bed.

Best wishes

Pete

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this was my screw-up. So let's try this: I'll offer a £50 credit (plus another copy of the book) for whomever returns #1 to me so that I can pass it along to T-Dogz. I'll make the same offer in the PS Newsletter. Let's see what happens. Now I'm DEFINITELY going to bed.

Best wishes

Pete
    Very cool of you Pete!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Best wishes

Pete
    Very cool of you Pete!
    If you sent it to me, I will return it. I do not want the 50 L's??? Returning it is the nice thing to do.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Make it £250 and you got yourself a deal boys!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art