Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love the artwork for "Thinner".

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That pie looks delicious actually.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Um, you try it first, okay?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    No, by all means you first!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    No, by all means you first!! LOL
    Don't y'all know that "Any time of the day is a good time for pie." ?

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as its American Pie style!!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

I was thinking of that movie reference, but wanted to see if someone else would bring it up!

As long as its American Pie style!!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Probably going to have to pick one of those up, very cool art!

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Folks

This'll be brief cos we have Stephen Jones staying the weekend . . . and we had a bit of a late night last night (crikey, understatement of the year).

Shaq, that's a great idea to tempt Steve K over to Blighty, and I confess that it's something I've thought about. Nicky and I usually take houseguests (particularly American/Canadian ones) up to Whitby, about 50/60 miles north from us, which is where Dracula landed. Plus there's a super-neat Dracula "experience" which is so delightfully cheesy that it's unmissable. When Les Edwards and his wife, Val stayed with us I had difficulty getting him OUT of there!

Best wishes one and all. It's a little grey and drizzly here on the Yorkshire coast so some of our plans may have to be changed. Still having fun though. And I hope you guys do, too.

Best wishes as always

Pete

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Got my ticket for the prom...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Decided what to wear?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't matter, it will end up red anyway...

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Hi Pete,

When is the non-lettered Carrie shipping? When should we folks in the States expect it?

Thanks,

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Decided what to wear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Doesn't matter, it will end up red anyway...
    Red asbestos suit.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Pete : can you please remind me how many illustrations are planned in your edition of CARRIE?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my ticket to the prom........

Shit, I need to find a date!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Folks

This'll be brief cos we have Stephen Jones staying the weekend . . . and we had a bit of a late night last night (crikey, understatement of the year).

Shaq, that's a great idea to tempt Steve K over to Blighty, and I confess that it's something I've thought about. Nicky and I usually take houseguests (particularly American/Canadian ones) up to Whitby, about 50/60 miles north from us, which is where Dracula landed. Plus there's a super-neat Dracula "experience" which is so delightfully cheesy that it's unmissable. When Les Edwards and his wife, Val stayed with us I had difficulty getting him OUT of there!

Best wishes one and all. It's a little grey and drizzly here on the Yorkshire coast so some of our plans may have to be changed. Still having fun though. And I hope you guys do, too.

Best wishes as always

Pete
    Thanks for the reply Pete. Get him there, maybe tempt him back onto vampire stories :-)

I love whitby. Been fishing there many times.

Dave

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope they don't scrimp on the the S/L.
    Pete did you put a lot of work into the S/L of Carrie for the ones that weren't able to get a copy of the Deluxe Edition? I really hope you did and didn't just spend all of your time on the Deluxe Edition. I know you can do just so much with the books themselves I just hope you will be able to at least give us a few goodies in the S/L we all ordered.
    Thanks Pete And I really means a lot to us you coming on here and answering our questions. Stuff like that is priceless.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I love whitby. Been fishing there many times.
    Me too.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Papaseraphim -- Nigel will be tipping in the signing sheets for the regular edition this week And Julie tells me all the slipcases will be ready next week. Nicky and I are taking a break from tomorrow until Monday morning -- our birthdays . . . Nicky tomorrow and me on Friday. So apologies if I go silent for a while. But, Papa, we'll aim to get the books sent out as soon as humanly possible. Best wishes . . . and to those who celebrate it, have a wonderful 4th! Pete

Hi Herbertwest -- I think, offhand, there are 14 illustrations. Pete

Hey, Lostalive -- we put every bit as much work into the regular slipcased edition of CARRIE as we did into the regular slipcased editions of CHRISTINE and PET SEMATARY. And the actual CARRIE slipcase is truly beautiful. Best Pete

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Papaseraphim -- Nigel will be tipping in the signing sheets for the regular edition this week And Julie tells me all the slipcases will be ready next week. Nicky and I are taking a break from tomorrow until Monday morning -- our birthdays . . . Nicky tomorrow and me on Friday. So apologies if I go silent for a while. But, Papa, we'll aim to get the books sent out as soon as humanly possible. Best wishes . . . and to those who celebrate it, have a wonderful 4th! Pete
    Of course we (USA) celebrate the 4th. Brits rue the day.....

Hey, Rabbit Trick and Shaq -- next time you're going to be in Whitby, drop me a line. I know a wonderful fish'n'chips restaurant on the bridge. If I was able to make it then we'd make an outing of it . . . and I'd pick up the tab for the food. Best -- Pete

Hey, Rabbit Trick and Shaq -- next time you're going to be in Whitby, drop me a line. I know a wonderful fish'n'chips restaurant on the bridge. If I was able to make it then we'd make an outing of it . . . and I'd pick up the tab for the food. Best -- Pete
    Sounds like the beginning of a PS Publishing Convention to me!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast