Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, even though I did not purchase a copy, I think it is amazing that he has taken the time to read and post here. Same with Mr. Freeman from CD. It is a distinct advantage of this site that they do so and other publishers should as well. (Actually, I think there are a couple of other small press publishers represented here, but the names escape me)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Boring for you maybe, quite nice (and justly so) for people who just dropped nearly $5000 on a book. First right of refusal is standard practice for a lot of publishers for bigger titles.
    The man is bending over backwards here, and there's still no end of complaints and suggestions on how he should run his already successful business.
    sure it is (common practise) - have your right , nothing in my posting says that you should not have it, i appreciate this myself with the books i buy, and i am happy if i get rights with them.

That is cool as long as they come in a set. To get a blank right on any lettered they will produce ? No I think this is not the right way, and i am sure there will be a lot of complains following in the future:

"if a lettered SK Book is part of this (not announced) series or not - and if the owners of carrie have the rights or not..." and there will be disappointment.
    as they simply can't hold this right for every lettered that will follow in the future! Thats a lifetime right we are talking about.

But thats not my business, as i do not have this book AND my posting was not about your rights, its about the fact that i hope that PS changes the print runs,
    because if they don't, the following publications are actually dead paper, and boring to everybody else out here (who not just dropped nearly $5000 on a reprint)

If you check you will see I wrote:
    "i really hope that you will drive a new model on thinner and SC (including and not be limited to the 26 lettered)"

That doesn't touch your rights, does it ?

if they decide to bring a series of super high limited 26 pieces lettered editions series, that are bound to the carrie owners, go on feel free to do this!
    For me, thats boring and annoying, and will stay boring and annoying, as long as i do not have any touch points with it.

Oh and yes - i agree with Rahfa here, i clearly do not see anybody "bending over backwards" here. Pete is doing business, thats cool - producing a great title,
    where many others (i am sure about that) failed in the past - that absolutely has my respect !

but i will for sure not feel any mercy for him, because this comes with some workload ;D

Aye and to get this in the right context:

- I buy book
    - I buy books from PS
    - I claim rights for my books
    - I <3 their service & books
    - I had a lot of nice and fast topics with them, all satisfying
    - I really think that such kinds of super limited books support a healthy collectors scene. NOT!

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hey, Rahfa . . . maybe I'm just a little *too* big -- at least that's what Nicky tells me every once in a while. But yes, joking aside, this project did bring in a good income level (even after taking into account eye-watering and scrotum-shrivelling production costs) and that income will be used to bankroll other projects that perhaps don't command the same price tags and I know that Steve knows that. For instance, I'm talking about PS stuff like Tracy Knight's wonderful THE ASTONISHED EYE; Sebastien Doubinsky's mind-scrambling THE BABYLONIAN TRILOGY; Leigh Kennedy's haunting WIND ANGELS collection; Paul DiFilippo's enchanting ROADSIDE BODHISATTVA; the Stanza Press poetry collections; the super-affordable Drugstore Indian Press paperback line . . . and many many more, all of them remarkable and every one of them (I think it's fair to say) providing a rather more modest income stream than the titles we usually discuss here. So, sure, high ticket items such as CARRIE and THE COLORADO KID (still one of my top three King titles) bring in a lot of funds and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So it's hats off to Steve and to all the others who sit alongside him at that great top table of genre literature--Joes Hill and Lansdale, Steven Erikson, R.C.Matheson, Ramsey Campbell, the late Lucius Shepard, Caitlin Kiernan, Stephen Baxter, the much-missed Ray Bradbury with whom we published 12 titles (and who phoned me up one time in tears to thank the gang here at PS for producing such a beautiful book--it was DANDELION WINE, for which Steve wrote the most delightful Introduction) . . . well, we know who they are and my thanks go out to them all for the support they give, perhaps indirectly, to those less fortunate but in no way less talented. Which, of course, is a roundabout way of giving an equally hearty vote of thanks to the 26 folks who bought the deluxe edition of CARRIE. You are all, every one of you, patrons of the arts. Take a bow: may the road you travel be long and fruitful. Hugs from Yorkshire -- Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

And to 'Priest The Merciless' . . . for sure, I take it all right on the chin: kind words and occasional finger-wags (hopefully not too many) alike. When we fall in any way short here at PS then let us know. It's the only way to keep on lifting the game to new levels. Okay, I'm gonna do some work now. Have a great day. -- Pete

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;858634]
    Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing
    And yes, if you buy a copy of the tray cased edition then you'll be offered the same letter on subsequent lettered Stephen King books. And we'll try to match letters from CD and Subterranean though, of course, our run is just 26 copies. But we'll do the best we can. Best -- Pete[/QUOTE

This is what I remembered. I assumed it meant we would get the first right of refusal, and the main reason I purchased. I just hope future editions are cheaper!

Obviously, Carrie has special merit being the first, thinner, etc... Do not even come close.

Thank you for finding Pete's post for me!
    I think this is being misinterpreted (and I'm surprised Pete hasn't clarified). This statement does NOT mean that if you bought a lettered copy you will automatically get the rights to purchase the next one. It simply states that IF you also manage to buy the next one they will match your letter.

The same applies to the editions being sold by CD. To be clear if you are expecting a phone call to say, "hey we have the next book ready, do you want letter 'xyz'? You are going to be very disappointed.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Simon,

I, too, must have misinterpreted Pete comments and those comments were I big part of me considering and then purchasing the book. But I can't see how we did get confused by the answer to my question when it was so specific and the answer was YES.

MY QUESTION

Hi Pete,
    The book sounds great, just figuring out if I can afford it. What is different about the book itself apart from being oversized, superior page stock and leather bound? Does it have the same artwork bound in as the gift edition, any exclusives with the text (ie extra forewords ) - is there a dust jacket? If you do buy the book do you get offered first refusal on any future lettered SK PS editions similar to what CD have offered?
    Sorry for all the questions! Have a great weekend
    Thanks
    Jon

PETE'S ANSWER

Hi Jon -- Don't apologise for the questions. Heck, we need to make sure our customers have all the information to hand that they need. It's a big decision so keep asking.
    The deluxe version will have the same interior artwork as the regular gift edition but the difference will be that in the gift edition it'll be just printed on the actual pages (like we did for CHRISTINE and PET SEMATARY) whereas in the deluxe version, those interior art pieces will be printed on special art stock and then glued onto the appropriate blank page, one side only.
    There are no extra Forewords or Afterwords: James has done the Intro and Kim the Afterword and those pieces will appear in all copies. (James and I co-wrote ESCARDY GAP some 20 years ago and we've been firm friends ever since.) His piece for this anniversary edition of CARRIE is a joy with the closing couple of sentences a total riot.
    Yes, there'll be a dust-jacket.
    And yes, if you buy a copy of the tray cased edition then you'll be offered the same letter on subsequent lettered Stephen King books. And we'll try to match letters from CD and Subterranean though, of course, our run is just 26 copies. But we'll do the best we can. Best -- Pete

Thanks Jon and thanks StroppyG. Yes, we need to get this well-and-truly worked out and it seems that some folks want to go back to the open "auction" approach for each title while others favour their being considered as the 'owner' of a particular letter in perpetuity. I can see positives and negatives in both ways though perhaps it would be unfair to announce to everyone who "didn't" snag a copy of CARRIE that, "well, tough luck, chum . . . you'll never have the opportunity to own one of these beauties." I'm keen to be scrupulously fair so let me hear back from folks and we'll tot it up.

By the by, I just picked up Glenn's art-cards and I kid you not, this stuff is the best he's done. Current plans are to include all the pieces in the gallery artwork book so it's going to be a little bigger than we originally envisaged.

We'll speak again later, I'm sure.

Best

Pete

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Boring for you maybe, quite nice (and justly so) for people who just dropped nearly $5000 on a book. First right of refusal is standard practice for a lot of publishers for bigger titles.
    The man is bending over backwards here, and there's still no end of complaints and suggestions on how he should run his already successful business.
    sure it is (common practise) - have your right , nothing in my posting says that you should not have it, i appreciate this myself with the books i buy, and i am happy if i get rights with them.

That is cool as long as they come in a set. To get a blank right on any lettered they will produce ? No I think this is not the right way, and i am sure there will be a lot of complains following in the future:

"if a lettered SK Book is part of this (not announced) series or not - and if the owners of carrie have the rights or not..." and there will be disappointment.
    as they simply can't hold this right for every lettered that will follow in the future! Thats a lifetime right we are talking about.

But thats not my business, as i do not have this book AND my posting was not about your rights, its about the fact that i hope that PS changes the print runs,
    because if they don't, the following publications are actually dead paper, and boring to everybody else out here (who not just dropped nearly $5000 on a reprint)

If you check you will see I wrote:
    "i really hope that you will drive a new model on thinner and SC (including and not be limited to the 26 lettered)"

That doesn't touch your rights, does it ?

if they decide to bring a series of super high limited 26 pieces lettered editions series, that are bound to the carrie owners, go on feel free to do this!
    For me, thats boring and annoying, and will stay boring and annoying, as long as i do not have any touch points with it.

Oh and yes - i agree with Rahfa here, i clearly do not see anybody "bending over backwards" here. Pete is doing business, thats cool - producing a great title,
    where many others (i am sure about that) failed in the past - that absolutely has my respect !

but i will for sure not feel any mercy for him, because this comes with some workload ;D

Aye and to get this in the right context:

- I buy book
    - I buy books from PS
    - I claim rights for my books
    - I <3 their service & books
    - I had a lot of nice and fast topics with them, all satisfying
    - I really think that such kinds of super limited books support a healthy collectors scene. NOT!
    I have to say... your 100% right.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    And yes, if you buy a copy of the tray cased edition then you'll be offered the same letter on subsequent lettered Stephen King books. And we'll try to match letters from CD and Subterranean though, of course, our run is just 26 copies. But we'll do the best we can. Best -- Pete

Jon, I still don't think this is stating that you have exclusive rights to get the next and subsequent books - just that If you do secure a book, you will get your letter. Anyway in light of Pete's subsequent post, the point is moot.

Pete, to reiterate other peoples comments on your contributions to this site, I think you should be commended on your openness and willingness to include the collecting community in your business decisions!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Yeah, how strange. It's almost like people think this is a forum dedicated to SK collectors or something...it's weird how they use it to offer opinions, good and bad, on the businesses whose entire existence relies on people just like them.

He just made $100K, so I'm not sure he's "bending over backwards" - he's a big boy and he can take the critiques with the compliments.
    Did I say anything untrue in my post to get you worked up?

He could've made a bazillion dollars and my point would still stand, right of refusal goes to owners of lettereds, as it should be. "Bending over backwards" was my comment on how approachable and patient the man has been. He explained everything, answered all questions and like you say, he's a big boy. He really didn't have to do that and the book still would've sold out.

Edit: You quoted only a part of my post and that way it seems a little out of context. It makes more sense in response to someone saying that there's no need to announce future books because owners of Carrie get priority. I never said negative opinions aren't welcome. I mean, Subterranean actually have an ordering period reserved strictly for owners of previous hot ticket items (Powers, Mieville, Martin) before they're released to general public.
    I'm not worked up - and I agree with what you're saying above...but I don't think he's faced that much criticism or that people have really gone overboard with "complaints and suggestions."

I don't think you meant it this way, but your post COULD be interpreted that you think we should just be happy that he's posting here and we should sit back and say nothing. He's trying to do a good job for his business - and I think Pete's posting here and getting the give-and-take is a good way to do that.

I was only focused on the tone of your post - I agree with your comments about the fairness of his business decisions. I also think the 26 buyers should get the rights of first refusal to any similar project going forward.

(also, like Pete points out - he didn't "make" $100K - that's just gross $$$...so I'm aware this isn't quite that profitable a venture!)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, how strange. It's almost like people think this is a forum dedicated to SK collectors or something...it's weird how they use it to offer opinions, good and bad, on the businesses whose entire existence relies on people just like them.

He just made $100K, so I'm not sure he's "bending over backwards" - he's a big boy and he can take the critiques with the compliments.
    Did I say anything untrue in my post to get you worked up?

He could've made a bazillion dollars and my point would still stand, right of refusal goes to owners of lettereds, as it should be. "Bending over backwards" was my comment on how approachable and patient the man has been. He explained everything, answered all questions and like you say, he's a big boy. He really didn't have to do that and the book still would've sold out.

Edit: You quoted only a part of my post and that way it seems a little out of context. It makes more sense in response to someone saying that there's no need to announce future books because owners of Carrie get priority. I never said negative opinions aren't welcome. I mean, Subterranean actually have an ordering period reserved strictly for owners of previous hot ticket items (Powers, Mieville, Martin) before they're released to general public.
    I'm not worked up - and I agree with what you're saying above...but I don't think he's faced that much criticism or that people have really gone overboard with "complaints and suggestions."

I don't think you meant it this way, but your post COULD be interpreted that you think we should just be happy that he's posting here and we should sit back and say nothing. He's trying to do a good job for his business - and I think Pete's posting here and getting the give-and-take is a good way to do that.

I was only focused on the tone of your post - I agree with your comments about the fairness of his business decisions. I also think the 26 buyers should get the rights of first refusal to any similar project going forward.
    If someone is willing to pay 5k for a book... they should darn well have the first right of refusal. I would expect nothing less. I think it is the right thing to do..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If someone is willing to pay 5k for a book... they should darn well have the first right of refusal. I would expect nothing less. I think it is the right thing to do..

yea - thats the problem - the price is so high that you start to expect things - but nothing was officially announced before !

so you expect the right for what ? for Thinner and SC ? They have been announced in this context, or on any high value Lettered ? On any Lettered ? On any Book ? Also Non SK ?
    Its speculation - but the price makes it a big deal.

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't the 974 print run of the non-signed edition cover those that weren't willing to pay for the lettered edition? How likely is it that King would sign a large print run for one of these reprints? I believe Pete stated that they got him to sign 26 for the lettereds and didn't want to push him to do more.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I got a nice email from Pete yesterday sharing in my excitement of purchasing the signed/lettered edition of Carrie. I never got an email from any other book seller celebrating my recent purchase. I thought it was a nice touch after such a large purchase! Made me feel even better about my decision to buy such an expensive collectable!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I got a nice email from Pete yesterday sharing in my excitement of purchasing the signed/lettered edition of Carrie. I never got an email from any other book seller celebrating my recent purchase. I thought it was a nice touch after such a large purchase! Made me feel even better about my decision to buy such an expensive collectable!
    Very classy of Pete!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Very classy of Pete!
    Pete is always a classy guy, in my experience. He's one of my favorite publishers to work with.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So is there a head count yet? Do we know who some of the other big collectors are that might have been in on this deal that are not on this board?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete, if you can convince King to do signed limited editions of even some of these anniversary editions (in whatever quantity), that would be fantastic. Please use those "magic bullets" for books that have not been honored with signed limited editions already.

Keep up the good work!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Pete, if you can convince King to do signed limited editions of even some of these anniversary editions (in whatever quantity), that would be fantastic. Please use those "magic bullets" for books that have not been honored with signed limited editions already.

Keep up the good work!
    Yeah, it would be nice to see something like Needful Things get some love... or Thinner. But a reg S/L as well... There should be a signed limited and letter of every King book....!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep up the good work!
    Yeah, it would be nice to see something like Needful Things get some love... or Thinner. But a reg S/L as well... There should be a signed limited and letter of every King book....!
    You do know that Thinner is already in progress and set to come out this fall, right?

Oh, there’s one more thing: Stephen has agreed to sign the sheets for the lettered edition but those sheets are going to be included in the actual book design. So instead of receiving 26 single pages, Stephen, Glenn, James and Kim will receive the eight-page sections, giving us the benefit of not having to tip in the sheets later. We’ll be doing this on all future deluxe lettered editions and we’re already well into plans for Thinner, which will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les.
    SKELETON CREW is scheduled for next spring. THINNER for this fall. I'm thinking of booking myself into a sanatorium.

Best, Pete

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

Keep up the good work!
    You do know that Thinner is already in progress and set to come out this fall, right?

Oh, there’s one more thing: Stephen has agreed to sign the sheets for the lettered edition but those sheets are going to be included in the actual book design. So instead of receiving 26 single pages, Stephen, Glenn, James and Kim will receive the eight-page sections, giving us the benefit of not having to tip in the sheets later. We’ll be doing this on all future deluxe lettered editions and we’re already well into plans for Thinner, which will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les.
    SKELETON CREW is scheduled for next spring. THINNER for this fall. I'm thinking of booking myself into a sanatorium.

Best, Pete
    I sure do... but no where does it mention if it will be signed by King in the respect of an S/L as I took it Pete did not know yet if he would sign and how many....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep up the good work!

Best, Pete
    I sure do... but no where does it mention if it will be signed by King in the respect of an S/L as I took it Pete did not know yet if he would sign and how many....
    It says all future lettereds in the series will be signed by King. That's how I interpreted what's in bold. There will also be regular limiteds, same as Carrie.

Country
    Country Flag

Keep up the good work!

Best, Pete
    It says all future lettereds in the series will be signed by King. That's how I interpreted what's in bold. There will also be regular limiteds, same as Carrie.
    And I do not disagree with you. lol I am just hoping that they will have more than just a signed Lettered... an S/L would be nice. Do you not agree?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Halway through writing to everyone who picked up a CARRIE deluxe -- then I just need to post out the Prom invites!

I haven't yet spoken with Steve about signing a deluxe edition. But when I do, I'll only ask for a lettered, same as CARRIE.

I showed him the SKELETON CREW cover today, plus the (so far) 25 interior colour pieces and he enthusiastically approved . . . at the same time confirming that the signature sections should be done later today to begin their journey down the road to Glenn (phew!). I've also sent his the first three pieces from Les Edwards.

And yes, Webstar, I too loved NEEDFUL THINGS which I read over two days sitting on a beach in Cornwall. Gosh, where DOES the time go?

Best wishes

Pete

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Who is doing the art for Skeleton Crew?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast