Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if :
    - some collectors that said they wouldnt buy it, changed their mind
    - if this 26 lettered + price may become a new trend, bringing the lettered even more expensive. I guess not, because the main point is that this is an historically important book, but... who knows?

And obviously : congrats to PS Publishing for selling out. Now, "simply" have to produce a book worthy and satisfying the customers.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Herbert -- well, you can rest assured that we're doing the absolute best we can. I'm now thinking of maybe making future lettered editions (whether or not Steve signs them) available first off only to everyone who bought CARRIE, thereby utilising their letter throughout the series. I'll talk it through with the rest of the guys to see what they think but do let us have your thoughts at the same time. Best wishes -- Pete

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Herbert -- well, you can rest assured that we're doing the absolute best we can. I'm now thinking of maybe making future lettered editions (whether or not Steve signs them) available first off only to everyone who bought CARRIE, thereby utilising their letter throughout the series. I'll talk it through with the rest of the guys to see what they think but do let us have your thoughts at the same time. Best wishes -- Pete
    Pete, wanted to send a note of "thanks" for the hard work of the PS Team for bringing this beautiful edition to the King collecting community. I am truly excited to have an opportunity to own 1 of the 26 ever to be produced. I look forward to corresponding direct with your team and, regarding future editions, would ABSOLUTELY support giving CARRIE owners first-right-of-refusal for all future lettered editions in the series.

Congratulations on the success of Carrie and obviously can't wait to add it to the collection.

Cheers.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Pete, wanted to send a note of "thanks" for the hard work of the PS Team for bringing this beautiful edition to the King collecting community. I am truly excited to have an opportunity to own 1 of the 26 ever to be produced. I look forward to corresponding direct with your team and, regarding future editions, would ABSOLUTELY support giving CARRIE owners first-right-of-refusal for all future lettered editions in the series.

Congratulations on the success of Carrie and obviously can't wait to add it to the collection.

Cheers.
    I agreed with everything just said. Makes sense to reward Carrie customers with first refusal to future lettered editions the same as CD are doing with their Doubleday editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    A few things that I must say:

1) Carrie is technically a "reprint", but so is the Salem's Lot S/L (and their gift editions), as well as the IT S/L and all of its editions. This "reprint" issue IMO is a non-issue.

2) To COOK! You simply cannot start getting melodramatic on all of us by suggesting that the Carrie lettered (only 26 copies) is somehow representative of a growing trend with Stephen King collectables. This was just one book. Also, this was a lettered edition. Any king lettered edition is expensive as hell, and not a lot of people can afford them, and not everyone on DT.ORG will be saying "yeeeeeaaa I got one!" I mean, there are only 26 copies to go around.

3) To WEBSTAR! You were agreeing with Cook so I must say something as well. When the price of this book was announced we all had to decide for ourselves whether or not we wanted to buy one. Some of us that were on the fence about it felt that they needed "reassurance" that it was either a good decision to get it, or a bad one. God forbid you have to make a decision on your own. So Webstar, I kinda feel that you were on the fence and were searching for advice on what you should do.

For those of you who were frozen with indecision, give it all a rest. You could have gotten one, you just didn't want it. Let those who purchased their Lettered Carrie enjoy it. It WILL be an amazing book.

-el pistolero
    I am glad I saved my money my friend... I think by us supporting crazy prizes like this aid in causing a trend and that is one road I want no part of going down....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

As a one-time deal I don't have any problem with this - if it's 8-9 years ago when I was at my peak collecting interest, I might have at least considered it (but the money is just too much).

Like I've said in another thread, what the high price takes away from it is the whole 'chase' aspect of it - of course you could get a copy if you wanted, but the whole fun of collecting was when you could NOT get a copy on your terms and then had to scramble to find one at the best price, etc.

Anything I can just own with no competition isn't collecting as much as it's acquiring. I'm only competing with my bank account, not with fellow collectors all scheming to try and one-up eachother.

All this has nothing to do with PS Publishing - good for them! But it's another reason why the buzz of SK collecting has faded for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Pete for constantly checking in. Not every small press publisher comes out and mingles the the "sweaty masses".

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks to Pete for constantly checking in. Not every small press publisher comes out and mingles the the "sweaty masses".
    I agree. Kudos to Pete for bring a true sport in dealing with both the positive and negative criticisms of the Carrie lettered project.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies if this has been posted already, but what is the estimated ship-date?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

ask Pete...

mr. Pete, I will have to go through this whole thread when I get back from lunch, but I thought you stated before that we would have first rights to our letter for all future additions? I could of read it wrong, but that was one of the reasons I bought this edition, because I thought I was buying "rights" to all future books, letters as we'll.... I have homework to do this afternoon! Looking forward to my book! After interest on my credit card, this could easily cos me $6000, So take your time on future editions, no hurry here! Except for my age,

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Herbert -- Sorry, I seem to be making this more complicated every time I post a message. Let me try again. The special gallery book will feature all of Glenn's 26 remarqued pieces. Each purchaser will receive the original of just one of those 26 pieces . . . but at least it'll mean that the 25 other customers will see the artworks they they didn't get. Get back to me if it still isn't clear. In fact, drop me an email with a phone number and I'll give you a call. My address is:
    editor@pspublishing.co.uk
    Best wishes -- Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

ask Pete...

mr. Pete, I will have to go through this whole thread when I get back from lunch, but I thought you stated before that we would have first rights to our letter for all future additions? I could of read it wrong, but that was one of the reasons I bought this edition, because I thought I was buying "rights" to all future books, letters as we'll.... I have homework to do this afternoon! Looking forward to my book! After interest on my credit card, this could easily cos me $6000, So take your time on future editions, no hurry here! Except for my age,
    I looked back - see post 1021 on page 41

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

One year ago, King released a signed limited edition at a sales price of only $75. I don't recall a lot predictions that that would become the new norm.

Congrats again to those of you who purchased a copy of this one. I look forward to watching from the sidelines as this project progresses toward fruition.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=pete at pspublishing
    And yes, if you buy a copy of the tray cased edition then you'll be offered the same letter on subsequent lettered Stephen King books. And we'll try to match letters from CD and Subterranean though, of course, our run is just 26 copies. But we'll do the best we can. Best -- Pete[/QUOTE]

This is what I remembered. I assumed it meant we would get the first right of refusal, and the main reason I purchased. I just hope future editions are cheaper!

Obviously, Carrie has special merit being the first, thinner, etc... Do not even come close.

Thank you for finding Pete's post for me!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm curious to see how many of these show up on ebay. At these prices I think anyone looking for a quick profit will be in for a tough time. Can't see many folks who had an ample opportunity to buy it suddenly showing up at a higher price. Even down the road it's going to be hard to recoup the cost.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Gang -- I've been planning to drop by all day but the usual post-vacation barrage of emails just got in the way.

Hey Webstar, Many thanks for your comments. I do confess that I have echoed similar sentiments myself when during a lifetime of comic book collecting, the so-called 'slabbing' approach found vogue along with the desire to buy a book at an inflated price (without even being able to look inside for crissakes!) simply to sell it on at an even greater price--with the purchaser aiming to do exactly the same and so on ad nauseum. We spent a long time weighing up our costs against projected income levels and arrived at a figure which, to us, made economic and commercial sense. I applaud your and others' decision to pass it by just as, I'm sure, you're pleased at least (though perhaps reluctantly) to have been given the opportunity to own this special edition your circumstances had allowed it. Maybe another time and another title (and possibly a more affordable--for you--price-tag!) might mean that we can do some business together. I hope so. But keep stopping by here and maybe even on the regular PS site. I wish you well and thank you once again for your input.

As to when we're expecting to mail out the finished product, it'll be around the third week in July. Steve has the signing sheets right now but he's been away from his base. I'm expecting his to sign the sections when he gets back this week and then pass 'em along to Glenn. Glenn will send them over to James Lovegrove and Kim Newman and I'd hope they can get to the printers around the 10th of the month. By that time, all of the other elements should be slotting into place (the entire book is now printed but we can't bind until we get that first section back). The pieces of original artwork arrived at our post office while Nicky and I were away so that's another element taken care of. Also taken care of are the two special cards we'll be mailing out to everyone who successfully placed an order.

And finally, thanks to everyone who has been so friendly--even when sometimes having to disagree--over this whole project. I'm already looking forward to THINNER and SKELETON CREW. Keep those letters and comments and questions coming. I'll try to make sure I answer and respond to everything as fast as I can.

But right now, bed (and the final 100 pages or so of MR. MERCEDES!) calls. . . and boy, it's hot as hell here right now.

Best wishes to one and all.

Pete

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone. I'm just back from 2 weeks on the Med without Internet connection. Did I miss anything?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm just back from 2 weeks on the Med without Internet connection. Did I miss anything?
    Looooool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Gang -- I've been planning to drop by all day but the usual post-vacation barrage of emails just got in the way.

Hey Webstar, Many thanks for your comments. I do confess that I have echoed similar sentiments myself when during a lifetime of comic book collecting, the so-called 'slabbing' approach found vogue along with the desire to buy a book at an inflated price (without even being able to look inside for crissakes!) simply to sell it on at an even greater price--with the purchaser aiming to do exactly the same and so on ad nauseum. We spent a long time weighing up our costs against projected income levels and arrived at a figure which, to us, made economic and commercial sense. I applaud your and others' decision to pass it by just as, I'm sure, you're pleased at least (though perhaps reluctantly) to have been given the opportunity to own this special edition your circumstances had allowed it. Maybe another time and another title (and possibly a more affordable--for you--price-tag!) might mean that we can do some business together. I hope so. But keep stopping by here and maybe even on the regular PS site. I wish you well and thank you once again for your input.

As to when we're expecting to mail out the finished product, it'll be around the third week in July. Steve has the signing sheets right now but he's been away from his base. I'm expecting his to sign the sections when he gets back this week and then pass 'em along to Glenn. Glenn will send them over to James Lovegrove and Kim Newman and I'd hope they can get to the printers around the 10th of the month. By that time, all of the other elements should be slotting into place (the entire book is now printed but we can't bind until we get that first section back). The pieces of original artwork arrived at our post office while Nicky and I were away so that's another element taken care of. Also taken care of are the two special cards we'll be mailing out to everyone who successfully placed an order.

And finally, thanks to everyone who has been so friendly--even when sometimes having to disagree--over this whole project. I'm already looking forward to THINNER and SKELETON CREW. Keep those letters and comments and questions coming. I'll try to make sure I answer and respond to everything as fast as I can.

But right now, bed (and the final 100 pages or so of MR. MERCEDES!) calls. . . and boy, it's hot as hell here right now.

Pete
    Thanks Pete for the note. I was also a comic guy as well and the early 90's I remember things changing... And I quit I look forward to your coming titles and hopefully a signed Thinner comes along with a higher run I shall be watching!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Pete

Class act for sure.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing
    And yes, if you buy a copy of the tray cased edition then you'll be offered the same letter on subsequent lettered Stephen King books. And we'll try to match letters from CD and Subterranean though, of course, our run is just 26 copies. But we'll do the best we can. Best -- Pete

what in fact means, that there is no need to even announce this follow up books, if the print run is again limited to 26 Lettered versions, as you will sell them right away to the actual owners of Carrie...

i really hope that you will drive a new model on thinner and SC (including and not be limited to the 26 lettered) - as the above mentioned would get quite boring. ;D

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Boring for you maybe, quite nice (and justly so) for people who just dropped nearly $5000 on a book. First right of refusal is standard practice for a lot of publishers for bigger titles.

The man is bending over backwards here, and there's still no end of complaints and suggestions on how he should run his already successful business.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    The man is bending over backwards here, and there's still no end of complaints and suggestions on how he should run his already successful business.
    Yeah, how strange. It's almost like people think this is a forum dedicated to SK collectors or something...it's weird how they use it to offer opinions, good and bad, on the businesses whose entire existence relies on people just like them.

He just made $100K, so I'm not sure he's "bending over backwards" - he's a big boy and he can take the critiques with the compliments.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Yeah, how strange. It's almost like people think this is a forum dedicated to SK collectors or something...it's weird how they use it to offer opinions, good and bad.

He just made $100K, so I'm not sure he's "bending over backwards" - he's a big boy and he can take the critiques with the compliments.

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's very valuable that Pete reads and posts here. Don't forget that this kind of communication helped a lot the relationships between Cemetery Dance and collectors. Again, not all opinions are positive, but I don't remember reading an "empty" opinion. Many of those who got the book or didn't mentioned why posted an opinion and as far as I read, no one said "I didn't get it because I don't like PS logo".
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Yeah, how strange. It's almost like people think this is a forum dedicated to SK collectors or something...it's weird how they use it to offer opinions, good and bad, on the businesses whose entire existence relies on people just like them.

Did I say anything untrue in my post to get you worked up?

He could've made a bazillion dollars and my point would still stand, right of refusal goes to owners of lettereds, as it should be. "Bending over backwards" was my comment on how approachable and patient the man has been. He explained everything, answered all questions and like you say, he's a big boy. He really didn't have to do that and the book still would've sold out.

Edit: You quoted only a part of my post and that way it seems a little out of context. It makes more sense in response to someone saying that there's no need to announce future books because owners of Carrie get priority. I never said negative opinions aren't welcome. I mean, Subterranean actually have an ordering period reserved strictly for owners of previous hot ticket items (Powers, Mieville, Martin) before they're released to general public.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast