Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Randall -- Hey, no worries . . . we're getting PC copies. Best -- Pete

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Thanks for the update.
    Changing the subject, a post above seems to suggest that you are limited to 6 books in your anniversary series of Stephen King special editions. Is this true or are they getting mixed up with the CD books?
    Jon
    I'm easily confused, so please let us know, Pete. Thank you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Heh, "you're" easily confused! Those are the only titles I'm mentioning right now. Best -- Pete

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The price of the lettered edition of Carrie will be either $3450 or $3750 which is way outta my league unfortunately.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    The price of the lettered edition of Carrie will be either $3450 or $3750 which is way outta my league unfortunately.
    It has not been posted yet... how do you know?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

That sounds about right.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I had some quality time on the toilet earlier and had a moment of clarity.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Far too cheap.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whatever the price is, I am sure that the lettered edition of Carrie will be absolutely gorgeous.

Ah, T-Dogz, you're too kind. And Rabbit, you also are very generous. I now have the figures -- one in pounds and one in US dollars -- and they'll go out in tomorrow's Newsletter. In case we don't exchange banter again (though I suspect we will), have a cracking weekend. Best wishes -- Pete

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I had some quality time on the toilet earlier and had a moment of clarity.
    LOL.. I have 3k aside CAD..... I hope I do not need your numbers. Go back to the shitter will ya and get us a new number. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    I now have the figures -- one in pounds and one in US dollars
    Be easy on us Pete. Think I'll have a tot of whiskey just before the email goes out and also make sure I'm sitting down... ha ha...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, T-Dogz, you're too kind. And Rabbit, you also are very generous. I now have the figures -- one in pounds and one in US dollars -- and they'll go out in tomorrow's Newsletter. In case we don't exchange banter again (though I suspect we will), have a cracking weekend. Best wishes -- Pete
    Are the artists receiving proofs?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hi Merlin -- Yes, the contributors are receiving comp copies, but they'll be made out to them. So, f'rinstance, instead of, say. number 17 they'll have something along the lines of COMP COPY. Or even possibly their name. I haven't quite decided yet. But certainly Steve, Glenn, James and Kim will get a copy, as will I. After that, well, it depends if we have any spares. I promised Steve that we'd keep it tight. Best -- Pete

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Merlin -- Yes, the contributors are receiving comp copies, but they'll be made out to them. So, f'rinstance, instead of, say. number 17 they'll have something along the lines of COMP COPY. Or even possibly their name. I haven't quite decided yet. But certainly Steve, Glenn, James and Kim will get a copy, as will I. After that, well, it depends if we have any spares. I promised Steve that we'd keep it tight. Best -- Pete

That sounds very fair and equitable. Thanks for the response. Great to see you posting updates here. This is definitely the "Stephen King Collector" site to be active on. Good move and thank you for your info!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#17?
    I thought these were lettered.
    Just teasing you a bit. I (we) really appreciate you showing up here. It says a lot.

RF

Du'h, well spotted, Randall: I did mean to put a letter there . . . so that should have been Q. Best -- Dopey Pete

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It’ll be £2,595 (currently around $4,295) post- and insurance-free.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Pocket change. Holy crap, seriously?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    It’ll be £2,595 (currently around $4,295) post- and insurance-free.
    Jeez. I wouldn't pay that much for a book if King delivered it himself and sat on my bed and read it to me each night.

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the newsletter. Does this raise the price floor for future lettered editions? and, as collateral, S/Ls?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow - that's pricey!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Given how few of them are available (26 vs 52 and SK's 52 copy Lettered Edition runs often sell out in less than hour), and given that it's the book that started it all and probably the only special edition of this book to ever be signed by King, I don't think these will last long at all. I mean, there are 26 die-hard Lettered Edition collectors who usually buy every SK Lettered Edition who will NOT be able to get a copy.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I am not paying that. Sorry but I have the means... and that is ridiculous. No dice... Has there ever been any King book (new... from publisher) that is that high?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's REAL Gold I tells ya! I wannit now!

Perfect price Pete.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast