Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Those illustrations for The Stand look absolutely amazing. I hope I'm able to get one. Is that supposed to come out this year?
    I'm counting on it! But it will be awhile yet.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has PS said for sure yet if they are doing a Stand letter?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Has PS said for sure yet if they are doing a Stand letter?
    Pretty sure I read (in one of the newsletters??) The Stand lettered is in the works.

sk

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra The Stand on order that they can spare. I really would appreciate it. I missed the order window and it doesn't look like any cancellations have come up. I'd probably have to split payments to 2 months.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Per PS's newsletter from last Friday, The Stand is about to be sent to the printer.

I'd be surprised if this one is released in 2019.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Per PS's newsletter from last Friday, The Stand is about to be sent to the printer.

originally for this past summer was it not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I always pre-order these from Sub-Press and have never had any trouble getting them, except when they did a couple of the different dust jackets, but I always managed to find them somehow after sweating a few bullets.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

originally for this past summer was it not?
    May, I think, though the website now says September 2019.

From today's newsletter:

As we told you last week, copies of the three STAND volumes are all done and dusted—any they look wonderful; now we’re just waiting for the slipcases (and then the completed signing sheets from Don Maitz);

The next Stephen King reissue will be THE DEAD ZONE, illustrated by Tomislav Tikulin (order sheet will be going up before Christmas with a pub date of summer 2020); and following that will be NEEDFUL THINGS illustrated by John Picacio—hopefully for autumn 2020.
    I did not get The Stand (still waiting for CD's version to be announced, delayed and released), but I'm very excited for The Dead Zone and (especially) Needful Things.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some people have been asking so here you go!

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice art but what's up with that lettering? Their font choices always "feel" small press to me, even when they're publishing writers who've sold actual millions of books.

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics. I'm glad I ordered the book.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Really nice art but what's up with that lettering? Their font choices always "feel" small press to me, even when they're publishing writers who've sold actual millions of books.

Not a fan of the art but what the hell do I know about it since I like the art on the (in)famous Silence of the Lambs Limited. Ha!

Agree with you on the "feel" as well. About what I expected though.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

I love how organically Don Maitz incorporates his name into his art.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Thanks for sharing pics! I think it looks great and can't wait to get mine! That's the only issue I have with PS, I wish they would send tracking numbers out when they ship items.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Getting mine from SubPress, so at least I'll get a shipping notice.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Not a fan of the art but what the hell do I know about it since I like the art on the (in)famous Silence of the Lambs Limited. Ha!

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    See I LOVE this art and think it is the best since PS started doing these anniversary editions. I PRAY there is a lettered!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I PRAY there is a lettered!!!
    Answered!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Answered!
    He said he was hopeful but until i see an order page. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Default PS publishing lettered editions

Answered!

Has anyone seen any books by PS publishing, even a lettered edition where the boards are covered with cloth or leather other than what just looks like paper? I like that PS Publishing at least puts the cover image on their book’s boards but always wondered if they did higher end books with other binding materials/embellishments .

I too am looking forward to their Stand 3 volume boxed set.

Thanks for sharing pictures. I have always been a fan of Don Maitz and think his illustrations will finally motivate me to read this book by King.
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Answered!

Has anyone seen any books by PS publishing, even a lettered edition where the boards are covered with cloth or leather other than what just looks like paper? I like that PS Publishing at least puts the cover image on their book’s boards but always wondered if they did higher end books with other binding materials/embellishments .

I too am looking forward to their Stand 3 volume boxed set.

Thanks for sharing pictures. I have always been a fan of Don Maitz and think his illustrations will finally motivate me to read this book by King.
    The lettered King books are leather...

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    See I LOVE this art and think it is the best since PS started doing these anniversary editions. I PRAY there is a lettered!!!
    Maybe we'll even get a Tommyknockers lettered by then...

Country
    Country Flag

From PS' latest newsletter!

looking 4: The Road #208, anything DT#246, Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Free books from PS Publishing, no strings:
    https://pspublishing2.com/hello-summ...erm=2019-12-13

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

I put my order in. At one point it said "sold out" but now says "in stock".

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Ordered mine.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 182 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast