Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 182 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a standing order with SubPress on all the PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I have a standing order with PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I don’t buy PS Publishing King Books. It’s really simple this way.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a standing order with SubPress on all the PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I have a standing order with PS Publishing King Books. It's really simple this way.
    I don’t buy PS Publishing King Books. It’s really simple this way.
    Ha! This made me laugh. I'm the same. I only own Thinner since it was the only edition of it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I responded to the newsletter and asked if there would be a preorder window for those who bought Tommyknockers direct from PS. Anyone know if that's the case?
    No, PS doesn't work with pre-order windows.
    But don't worry, there's always plenty of time to order their king anniversary editions.
    Only exception was The Tommyknockers - that one went fast.
    And The Stand - will go faster I bet.

Hmmmmmmm.....maybe a preorder window wouldn't be such a bad idea.
    Just keep in mind their newsletters are always sent Friday afternoon, morning US time....

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't WANT to buy all the reprint King books, I HAVE to! I have collectorkingaphobia, a hideous mental disorder!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I responded to the newsletter and asked if there would be a preorder window for those who bought Tommyknockers direct from PS. Anyone know if that's the case?
    But don't worry, there's always plenty of time to order their king anniversary editions.

Just keep in mind their newsletters are always sent Friday afternoon, morning US time....

sk
    Thank you! That's pretty much what I thought. I'm always standing on a platform waiting for my train when I get those PS emails. So it's not the best time to be scrambling to buy a book. I'll have to leave a bit earlier on Fridays until they go live I guess!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

sk
    Thank you! That's pretty much what I thought. I'm always standing on a platform waiting for my train when I get those PS emails. So it's not the best time to be scrambling to buy a book. I'll have to leave a bit earlier on Fridays until they go live I guess!
    Jeff, you need to get your priorities straightened out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

sk
    My priorities are all jacked up right now.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    When is THE STAND going for sale?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

NO ONE KNOWS!

Country
    Country Flag

No PS email yet today . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

NO ONE KNOWS!

You must have missed it. Today's newsletter had "The Stand" order page on it!

jk

Country
    Country Flag

NO ONE KNOWS!

You must have missed it. Today's newsletter had "The Stand" order page on it!

jk
    AHHHHHHHH!

Dies.

Jeff's Ghost: Bury me with my two Suntups.

Everyone: Shut up.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't get an e-mail either.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Can't find anything on the PS site either.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The newsletter is out now, a little late.

Country
    Country Flag

The newsletter is out now, a little late.
    I still don’t have it. Does it include the link to buy The Stand?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is NO link yet to buy The Stand. The post above was a JOKE!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    There is NO link yet to buy The Stand. The post above was a JOKE!
    No. It seems that I am the joke. An unfunny one at that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Oh. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter:

So I do commend this book to you, both the regular slipcased edition and the super deluxe volume—the latter being a fine taster for Tomislav’s treatment of Stephen King’s THE DEAD ZONE due from PS later this year . . .

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter:

So I do commend this book to you, both the regular slipcased edition and the super deluxe volume—the latter being a fine taster for Tomislav’s treatment of Stephen King’s THE DEAD ZONE due from PS later this year . . .
    So.. Dead ZOne is next and there is a lettered? I find that confusing. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

So.. Dead ZOne is next and there is a lettered? I find that confusing. lol
    More context:

Ray Bradbury’s R IS FOR ROCKET and S IS FOR SPACE

And so it is that PS is now once again bringing to the fore these two remarkable books . . .

. . . this time in one thick volume—with gorgeous colour artwork from Tomislav Tikulin—four pieces—and 33 full page b&w pieces from Glenn Chadbourne, one per story.
    We’ve already advertised the regular slipcased edition signed by both artists (and we still have copies available) but now we’re able to bring to your attention the 26-copy super deluxe lettered edition, signed additionally by Ray himself several years ago in preparation for just such an event. And we managed to persuade Tomislav to give us another colour piece for the traycased edition . . . perhaps his finest work, particularly if, like me, you have a special fondness for Ray’s story ‘The Sound of Summer Running.’

So I do commend this book to you, both the regular slipcased edition and the super deluxe volume—the latter being a fine taster for Tomislav’s treatment of Stephen King’s THE DEAD ZONE due from PS later this year . . . which, as luck would have it, was yet another Austick’s purchase from way back in those oft-mentioned (by me) halcyon times.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Bradbury book looks absolutely amazing.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy HELL... YES!! (*Almost* a confirmation?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 182 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast