Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 182 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Anyone hear on the grapevine whether there will be a Deluxe/ Lettered? Or just an artist, like Pet Sematary and Christine releases?
    There will be a Deluxe Lettered edition of Tommyknockers.
    Thanks Mr RT. So the only question will be whether it is signed by King or not?
    I have been told NOT signed by King...to be followed by Lettered Needful Things...also NOT signed by King...King signings stopped with Salem's Lot....at least for now.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I have been told NOT signed by King...to be followed by Lettered Needful Things...also NOT signed by King...King signings stopped with Salem's Lot....at least for now.
    I have this from a very reliable source.....King did not stop signing the PS lettered editions with 'Salem's Lot. Night Shift will be (has been!) signed as well.
    I have no idea about the rest.

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Anyone pulling the trigger on The Tommyknockers? I like the artwork but am a bit gun-shy because of not getting my requested number last time and also tight on money currently.
    Ordered!
    I did have a problem with my requested number last time around.
    Should work out ok this time!

sk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I have this from a very reliable source.....King did not stop signing the PS lettered editions with 'Salem's Lot. Night Shift will be (has been!) signed as well.
    I have no idea about the rest.

sk
    Yep, Siep is correct. I have also heard Night Shift has been signed by King...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do not collect eng limited editions but this art is nice...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

King signings stopped with Salem's Lot....at least for now.
    I think a few of us know otherwise.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have just spoken to Peter Crowther.
    He has asked me to confirm to the Community that the signed sheets for Night Shift have been returned from Stephen King.
    They arrived with him on Monday of this week.
    The lettered copy of Night Shift will be ready for despatch towards the end of Spring this year.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected. I was wrong in my prior post.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the art work for Tommyknockers, but not completely sold on the multi-volume approach.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a fan at all of the Tommyknockers but might get the book down the road at some point just for the King foreword.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I like the PS anniversary editions. I really do. But I had to cut back on the collecting for a while, and so have passed on the volumes after Salem's Lot.

HBJ

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not a fan at all of the Tommyknockers but might get the book down the road at some point just for the King foreword.
    King's foreword??
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    King's foreword??
    A NOVEL by Stephen King
    CATEGORY Horror
    PUBLICATION DATE March 2018
    FOREWORD Stephen King
    INTRODUCTION Angela Slatter
    COVERS, ENDPAPERS & INTERIOR ART Daniele Serra
    PAGES 721
    ISBN 978-1-786363-07-7

sk

Country
    Country Flag

oh, I did miss that part, but isnt it already in the book?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I get these from SUB PRESS, which is easy to do, as they always remind me the next one is coming. I liked THE TOMMYKNOCKERS.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    oh, I did miss that part, but isnt it already in the book?
    King did write a one-page foreword, but maybe this is a new one??

sk

Country
    Country Flag

I highly doubt so, but wouldnt mind a confirmation

Traveler Ranger is on a distinguished road

I'm quite surprised by the sales of Tommyknockers. It looks like 800 copies have sold in a couple of days. Seems like one of PS Publishing's fastest selling King editions.
    It looks like a nice edition but I didn't think it was one of King's more popular novels.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I ordered mine through Sub Press yesterday. Maybe it's because the set looks so pretty.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Love this book. Great to see special edition was made. Steve doesn't like this book so I doubt it's anything new.
    From Rolling Stone:

Did the quality of your writing start to go down?
    Yeah, it did. I mean, The Tommyknockers is an awful book. That was the last one I wrote before I cleaned up my act. And I've thought about it a lot lately and said to myself, "There's really a good book in here, underneath all the sort of spurious energy that cocaine provides, and I ought to go back." The book is about 700 pages long, and I'm thinking, "There's probably a good 350-page novel in there.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...rview-20141031

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also had gift certificates to CD so I just bought through them. Figured would rather get it now and sell if I don't care for it than not and want it later.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I also had gift certificates to CD so I just bought through them. Figured would rather get it now and sell if I don't care for it than not and want it later.
    Did the same for the same reasons.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

62 copies left.

I think that showed this story is actually quite popular, despite its reputation. I'm looking forward to this.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    62 copies left.

I think that showed this story is actually quite popular, despite its reputation. I'm looking forward to this.
    I think it's the presentation of the novel that's driving the sales. I mean if it was a regular single book with a hand full of illustrations, people would have still bought it, but the illustrated slipcase, 3 books, 3 dust jackets, and multiple illustrations gives this version of the novel a fresh feel. So whether it's a good story or not in a persons opinion, they are seeing a unique version of it.

We will probably see several more of the broken-into-multiple-books versions of Kings stories from PS in the future based on the sales. The Stand....
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think another factor would be the fact there are no other limited editions of the book already done.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 182 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast