Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 182 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE Alan! You looking for a Roman one?
    Yes. Been looking for the right deal for years. I'm very patient.
    Might have to be patient for awhile longer. They seem to be in high demand for sure!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alan. That looks magnificent. Love the original artwork you received, also. Interesting they went with the single volume rather than the three, as per the artist edition.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Always the UK people get theirs first....sometimes we in the US get ours weeks later. I have 3 coming...one for myself and 2 for customers.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Traveler amazinglostmc will become famous soon enough amazinglostmc's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, everybody! Can somebody help me, please?
    I bought Night Shift on sale on PS Publishing 2, and it said [PC COPY] next to the title, so I assumed it meant "price clipped". I recieved it now, and while indeed I can't see the price printed anywhere, there was also a sticky note on the slipcase that said "BLANK" and the book has no written number, although all three signatures are present. Of course I am extremely happy with this edition and the price I paid, but as a newbie collector, I feel like I just don't understand something. Are copies like these considered spares from the printing run, or was it a test copy? I would be thankful if someone could shed a little light on this. Thanks!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amazinglostmc View Post
    Hello, everybody! Can somebody help me, please?
    I bought Night Shift on sale on PS Publishing 2, and it said [PC COPY] next to the title, so I assumed it meant "price clipped". I recieved it now, and while indeed I can't see the price printed anywhere, there was also a sticky note on the slipcase that said "BLANK" and the book has no written number, although all three signatures are present. Of course I am extremely happy with this edition and the price I paid, but as a newbie collector, I feel like I just don't understand something. Are copies like these considered spares from the printing run, or was it a test copy? I would be thankful if someone could shed a little light on this. Thanks!
    Spares that sometimes must be used as replacement copies in case someone's book gets lost or is damaged and needs replacing. Once all the customers have their books, the publisher can sell them as a PC (Publisher's Copy or Presentation Copy) copy, usually at a discount.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PC = publisher's copy. Those are extra copies printed up to replace the ones which will inevitably get lost or damaged in transit.

Traveler amazinglostmc will become famous soon enough amazinglostmc's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Spares that sometimes must be used as replacement copies in case someone's book gets lost or is damaged and needs replacing. Once all the customers have their books, the publisher can sell them as a PC (Publisher's Copy or Presentation Copy) copy, usually at a discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    PC = publisher's copy. Those are extra copies printed up to replace the ones which will inevitably get lost or damaged in transit.
    Aaaah! How obvious it seems after the right answer is given. Thank you very much, Tommy and WeDealInLead!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Always the UK people get theirs first....sometimes we in the US get ours weeks later. I have 3 coming...one for myself and 2 for customers.
    Anybody in the US get there Salems Lot PS lettered copy yet? I was hoping it was coming today! last signed SK book for 2017.

So I guess it will be the first in 2018!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well...I'm in the Netherlands, practically UK neighbors, and so far, nothing yet.
    This is taking way too long. I'm not even sure all books have been sent.
    So wish PS would make use of a shipping notice including track & trace.

sk

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone pulling the trigger on The Tommyknockers? I like the artwork but am a bit gun-shy because of not getting my requested number last time and also tight on money currently.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tommyknockers Special Edition announced. The artwork looks gorgeous. No mention of a Deluxe Edition.

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-to...ing-4495-p.asp

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone pulling the trigger on The Tommyknockers? I like the artwork but am a bit gun-shy because of not getting my requested number last time and also tight on money currently.
    I "pulled the trigger". I have always received the same number on each issue without any problems.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I will. I really liked that book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

I "pulled the trigger". I have always received the same number on each issue without any problems.
    Lucky you.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone hear on the grapevine whether there will be a Deluxe/ Lettered? Or just an artist, like Pet Sematary and Christine releases?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Anyone hear on the grapevine whether there will be a Deluxe/ Lettered? Or just an artist, like Pet Sematary and Christine releases?
    There will be a Deluxe Lettered edition of Tommyknockers.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr RT. So the only question will be whether it is signed by King or not?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Undecided. I think I am going to stop collecting any UK releases. Plus Tommyknockers is not an "A" list book, and really don't like the artwork. But on the other hand I am an addict.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm surprised to see the Dave McKean version of Colorado Kid is still not sold out. Only 100 copies, and its been on sale since Sept 2017. It doesn't even have an entry in the catalog yet. (or on the collectors site either).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Traveler Ranger is on a distinguished road

Have PS confirmed this? It seems strange that previous King releases had a 974 copy print run leaving 26 copies for the deluxe edition.
    This one has a 1000 copy print run.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered mine it looks good

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Have PS confirmed this? It seems strange that previous King releases had a 974 copy print run leaving 26 copies for the deluxe edition.
    Night Shift had a 1000 print run. Pete confirmed the Deluxe Editions to me.

Traveler Ranger is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Night Shift had a 1000 print run. Pete confirmed the Deluxe Editions to me.
    Thanks for that. I wasn't aware of the Night Shift print run.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered mine, also never had a problem matching numbers (inc the new Colorado Kid)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ive resisted the PS excitons so far, but Tommyknockers holds a special place for me and I love the art work on this edition so I'll need getting a copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 182 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast