+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142
Results 3,526 to 3,539 of 3539

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Citizen of Gilead shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We were very touched.

It's about 135 miles from Easington to PS Towers. Next time you do that, call in and we'll make you a cup of tea!

I'm aiming to send out the empty THINNER cases next week. Wait until you hear from us (to verify you've made a donation to charity and to give us your address.

Best wishes

Pete
    Hi Pete, the easington near spurn point, it's a little closer, 26 miles. Small place, one pub, caravan site falling onto the beach and fishermen.

I've only requested the thinner case here so hopefully not missed an opportunity.

Anyway, definitely let you know when to put the kettle on next time. Cheers

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This week's newsletter stated that Stephen King and Neil Gaiman have both signed the signature sheets for the Lettered Deluxe Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

This is fantastic news and I can't wait to get this King signed Lettered Edition of a great book.
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Always read the PS letter to the end...

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger will become famous soon enough somekindofstranger will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This week's newsletter stated that Stephen King and Neil Gaiman have both signed the signature sheets for the Lettered Deluxe Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

This is fantastic news and I can't wait to get this King signed Lettered Edition of a great book.
    what was the price of these?
    (and I assume all have been taken by previous letter holders in the series?)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Always read the PS letter to the end...
    Actually I usually skip to the end, thats where any SK stuff is usually announced.

If nothing there, I do go back and read the entire thing though Pete....
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool news about 'Salem's.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    what was the price of these?
    (and I assume all have been taken by previous letter holders in the series?)
    Slightly more than Skeleton Crew. Yes, they are offered to the previous owners first.
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From Pete's latest newsletter...

Dave McKean has now completed his artwork for a new edition of Stephen King’s THE COLORADO KID—three landscape pieces and 18 b&w chapter breaks. Here’s a taster—watch out for the order page soon (Tamsin will twitter to give you a heads-up).
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will there be 3 different cover variants now?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally recieved my SHINING gift edition from CD via PS!

(As well as 2 french posters for the TDT movie, but from Sony Pictures France)

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

From PS Publishing's newsletter :

His THE COLORADO KID is my personal favourite. Thus it’s particularly gratifying to see Dave McKean’s take on it. Next week should see Mike putting up the order page and Tamsin will make various announcements through social media to let everyone know the exact time.

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

His THE COLORADO KID is my personal favourite. Thus it’s particularly gratifying to see Dave McKean’s take on it. Next week should see Mike putting up the order page and Tamsin will make various announcements through social media to let everyone know the exact time.
    You also got a mention...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

You also got a mention...

I did browse through the newsletter a bit too quickly apparently...
    Frankly I am not too keen of those style of illustrations

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142