Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 182 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived too. More pics in my collection thread.

I also like it a lot.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news, so I can expect mine in the next days ;D yay!

(p.s. not even got an answer on my mail a few weeks ago if it was already send ...)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Pete: will you be getting CD's Sleeping Beauties?
    I would think so, but nothing yet so far.

sk
    Some news ???

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Pete: will you be getting CD's Sleeping Beauties?
    I would think so, but nothing yet so far.

sk
    Some news ???
    I heard yes, Frank. PS will carry this title.

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the newsletter :

"Copies of GWENDY’S BUTTON BOX are currently going out to all and sundry along with copies of the signed edition of THE BOOK CLUB by Alan Baxter. All other titles are waiting either for signing sheets and/or slipcases although we just heard from Dan at CD that our ‘SALEM’S LOT artwork portfolios are on their way—I’ll let you know when we start sending them out."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my copy of Night shift!

Beautiful book - unfortunately PS send the wrong # - thats quite a downer =(

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

I did as well....
    The number on my packing slip was correct: # 509, Blue-Skull edition.
    Unfortunately, i received # 744 ( a bit hard to read..), Blu-Skull.

Now it would be quite a coincidence if we have received each others' copies...

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Question: when you log in on the PS website, does the status of a (pre)order change when the book has shipped? I currently have three books coming (CD Gwendy's, PS Night Shift and CD The Shining) and all three are still 'pre-ordered'. But Night Shift should be on its way by now, right?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pete posted the other day in their newsletter that they were sending the copies of GWENDY's
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Question: when you log in on the PS website, does the status of a (pre)order change when the book has shipped? I currently have three books coming (CD Gwendy's, PS Night Shift and CD The Shining) and all three are still 'pre-ordered'. But Night Shift should be on its way by now, right?

I just checked PS orders going back for three years and every one of them say pre-ordered even though I have received all but the Night Shift book. PS doesn't really seem to have a grasp on this computer thing!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thanks!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    But Night Shift should be on its way by now, right?
    Yesterday the last 30 (or so) copies were shipped - according to the last newsletter.
    I received my copies (sort of..) and Pitou's got his.
    Your book can't be far behind, Michaël.

sk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone-

Pete just called me and said he is having trouble getting onto the site to respond to the wrong numbers....and fearless leader Jerome is enroute to NYC as we speak, so I told Pete I would make a post on his behalf:

Pete is VERY sorry that some people have received the wrong numbers...it was clear that the issue bothered him greatly and he apologizes for the error. Once he gets onto the site, he can speak for himself, but I volunteered to post that he called me directly and is very very sorry for the numbering errors.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe i can make someone here happy with the book I received.....Maybe someone here has "mine"??

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    ....and fearless leader Jerome is enroute to NYC as we speak,
    Todash?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

I did as well....
    The number on my packing slip was correct: # 509, Blue-Skull edition.
    Unfortunately, i received # 744 ( a bit hard to read..), Blu-Skull.

Now it would be quite a coincidence if we have received each others' copies...

sk
    unfortunately not - would be great if we just could exchange the books !

all my other books are #20, and on my shipping note it says #20, but the book is #152
    So if anybody here got the #20 by chance please let me know - also I have a #152 I do not need and be happy to give away if somebody needs it !

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Everyone-

Pete just called me and said he is having trouble getting onto the site to respond to the wrong numbers....and fearless leader Jerome is enroute to NYC as we speak, so I told Pete I would make a post on his behalf:

Pete is VERY sorry that some people have received the wrong numbers...it was clear that the issue bothered him greatly and he apologizes for the error. Once he gets onto the site, he can speak for himself, but I volunteered to post that he called me directly and is very very sorry for the numbering errors.
    Yea , well , thanks , I guess , for the apology Pete (send by David) - but it doesn't change the fact that I now have a broken set.
    And that really bothered me ...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe i can make someone here happy with the book I received.....Maybe someone here has "mine"??

sk

How drunk was the person who wrote that number?

Country
    Country Flag

Bad handwriting - mine isn't much better

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Default PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Hum.... Now I see this it could also be 752 , not sure

But that would mean that both our "mistakes" would have happened close to each other

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

But that would mean that both our "mistakes" would have happened close to each other
    ...within one pint!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

T this is not the first time numbers were screwed up I also have a disjointed set started with pet Cemetery sorry to hear you're in that position it's awful

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure that Pete & Nicky will do their very best to correct. They were able to make some sort of similar correction on a past edition. I hope they'll be able to correct whatever's happened with NS.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

��
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'm sure that Pete & Nicky will do their very best to correct. They were able to make some sort of similar correction on a past edition. I hope they'll be able to correct whatever's happened with NS.
    They were not able to fix mine�� I was thinking a blank number would be better than a misnumbered but they wanted me to pay full price for anothher book. They could not track down number one when that went missing either. I would not Use summer help when shipping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 182 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast