Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered both from Camelot. Have not had a request to pay yet so I'll bet they haven't received the books yet.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I hadn't done a preorder with them before and just need a little patience I guess...

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I have dealt with them many times.... IMHO they are one of the better online resources.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I especially like how Kim wraps each book in wrapping paper - makes me feel like I am getting a present every time.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I just received an email saying the books are in.

Quick tip: they accept reasonable offers on books.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone hear order this from CD?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered both from Sub Press.
    I assume the shipping notice I received a couple of days ago was for Christine.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Who are you referring to wedeal?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Anyone hear order this from CD?
    I did. Our copies finally made it across the pond and came in the door right before Doctor Sleep landed in our warehouse, but Dan will try to work them into the shipping schedule as fast as he can. If your order is a gift or you need it by a certain date, send me an email and we'll try to sneak it out to you ASAP. The next two weeks are going to be tough on the warehouse because we don't have he summer help we usually do for shipping big projects. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got 4 of the copies I ordered (11 in total).

I must say that even when I like the book and it's a nice production, somehow the pictures showed it like a better quality product. Somehow I find it "closer" to the slipcased edition of Lisey's Story instead of any other gift edition. The slipcase and the paper's quality isn't as good as any other gift edition. And the illustrations weren't what I expected. Not bad, but not what I was expecting.

I think that Tomislav Tikulin deserves to illustrate a limited edition RIGHT NOW. His cover artwork for the book is EXCELLENT!

Nevertheless, it's a nice production. I don't regret I bought it at all.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    From the newsletter

Now, alas, there’s just one bit of slightly frustrating news. Despite the unabashed rave response to our 30th Anniversary Edition of Stephen King’s Christine—and boy oh boy, customers love it to pieces!—we discovered that a small number of copies have had Tomislav Tikulin’s gorgeous back endpapers (the one with Christine looking suitably wrecked . . . while the corresponding front end has her looking funkily pristine) were pasted in upside down. But, you know, the reaction even to this has been stoic with everyone who’s reported having received a copy of the goofed-up version adopting a kind of”Hey, things happen, Pete!” attitude, for which I’m grateful.

I called Stephen’s office (he’s in Toronto right now) to check on the early copy we sent him and they confirmed it was okay. Phew!

So, anyone affected by this simply needs to return the book to us at:

PS PUBLISHING
    GROSVENOR HOUSE
    1 NEW ROAD
    HORNSEA
    EAST YORKSHIRE
    HU18 1PG
    UK

and we’ll sort it out. Those fantastic folks at TJ will paste in a new endpaper—correctly!—and return the book pronto. And, of course, we’ll reimburse postage costs you incur returning it to us: just let me know by email at editor@pspublishing.co.uk Heck, who knows . . . maybe we’ve inadvertently created a new King Kollectible!

Did anyone get one of these?
    I got one with the upside down page.

Can't decide to send it to PS or not.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    From the newsletter

Now, alas, there’s just one bit of slightly frustrating news. Despite the unabashed rave response to our 30th Anniversary Edition of Stephen King’s Christine—and boy oh boy, customers love it to pieces!—we discovered that a small number of copies have had Tomislav Tikulin’s gorgeous back endpapers (the one with Christine looking suitably wrecked . . . while the corresponding front end has her looking funkily pristine) were pasted in upside down. But, you know, the reaction even to this has been stoic with everyone who’s reported having received a copy of the goofed-up version adopting a kind of”Hey, things happen, Pete!” attitude, for which I’m grateful.

I called Stephen’s office (he’s in Toronto right now) to check on the early copy we sent him and they confirmed it was okay. Phew!

So, anyone affected by this simply needs to return the book to us at:

PS PUBLISHING
    GROSVENOR HOUSE
    1 NEW ROAD
    HORNSEA
    EAST YORKSHIRE
    HU18 1PG
    UK

and we’ll sort it out. Those fantastic folks at TJ will paste in a new endpaper—correctly!—and return the book pronto. And, of course, we’ll reimburse postage costs you incur returning it to us: just let me know by email at editor@pspublishing.co.uk Heck, who knows . . . maybe we’ve inadvertently created a new King Kollectible!

Did anyone get one of these?
    I got one with the upside down page.

Can't decide to send it to PS or not.

Mulleins
    This reminded me of a story my, Dad would tell to anyone who would listen. It seems that a fellow who collected stamps went to his local post office to buy a "Block", I believe it is called or page, of the newest stamp the P.O. was introducing. It was a stamp commemorating Lindberg's flight, if I recall. He purchased the item and upon inspection realized that the plane was printed upside down!!! He turned to the post master and exclaimed his good fortune in having such a rare error. The post master called the home office in D.C. and the U.S.P.S proceeded to run off an additional 2 million copies of the "error" making the "Error" stamp virtually worthless!! LOL IDK if the story is true, I did see my Dad's copy of the upside down stamp in his collection, but it was always good for a laugh. At least for the first 10 times I heard him tell the story!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This came in the mail today (was one ordered through CD so took awhile).

Anyone got #186? Anyone need #263?

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From PS Publishing newsletter

Plus this: we screwed up on the Christine limitation sheets so, instead of a full run of 750 copies signed by the two artists and the two Introducers, we’ve ended up with just 719 copies plus 31 copies without the signing sheets. By that I mean all the artwork is there, plus the dust-jacket, plus the illustrated slipcase . . . but not the sheet. So we’re offering those 31 copies for just £49 apiece plus a one-off postage.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

and from the same newsletter...

And talking of Mr. King, today is a real PS red letter day cos we just received (three hours ago) the fully illustrated slipcases for Pet Sematary (the books arrived earlier in the week) so we’re hoping to get some of these out next week so that at least a few customers (mainly those living in the UK) will get their copy before Christmas

Got my fingers crossed!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received my copy last night -- it is a very handsome volume in a lovely slipcase.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of Pet Sematary yesterday. It is a very nice looking copy. As most of you know by now PS's next SK book is going to be Carrie.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine. Pretty cool edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I see that Pet Sematary is sold out, but there are still copies of Christine available.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine is available (LINK), but they only have copies that were bound without the signature sheets (which maybe makes them more desirable in a weird way?)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If i remember correctly, none of those editions were actually signed by King? Only fac simile?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Today's newsletter mentions that they are working on a 40th anniversary edition of Carrie for 2014.
    They don't say if it is part of this series, or a regular King S/L. Pete only mentions that Glenn Chadbourne is working on artwork for it (because we don't already have more than enough books illustrated by him).
    From today's newsletter: "Later this month, we’re aiming to put up an order page for the 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie by Stephen King—and this one is going to come with a Big Surprise."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Today's newsletter mentions that they are working on a 40th anniversary edition of Carrie for 2014.
    They don't say if it is part of this series, or a regular King S/L. Pete only mentions that Glenn Chadbourne is working on artwork for it (because we don't already have more than enough books illustrated by him).
    From today's newsletter: "Later this month, we’re aiming to put up an order page for the 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie by Stephen King—and this one is going to come with a Big Surprise."
    This is exciting.... eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast