Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I really like the three books as well.
    Pete, if you're listening: pleeeeze do DIFFERENT SEASONS and give it the four book treatment.
    That's in the works...By the folks at Dt.org
    Have any details been shared about this? This has me really excited!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Still no PS 'Salem's Lot here in Florida. It seems I'm the last in line.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Still no PS 'Salem's Lot here in Florida. It seems I'm the last in line.
    Still waiting for mine in the UK! Seems there has been some sort of postal hiccupp on my delivery.

Nicky is on the case though!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Salem's Lot finally showed up here in Dallas today!!! This one turned out pretty damned nice.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pete I received the wrong # of Salem's Lot. I have sent an email through my order for it to Nicky but haven't heard back from her yet. Can you check on it for me?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What is your number? I have not yet received my copy (Nicky is looking into it). If there was a mixup your copy may end up with me and I'd be happy to forward it to you, of course.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I am #289 but I haven't received or gotten a notice yet for mine (CD is my go between).
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Um, is it just me or did anyone else find out for the first time today that PS will also be doing Night Shift?

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Each story should be it's own hardcover.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Lol, can you imagine THAT on a shelf!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes and with three alternative dust jacket designs for each one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    And it should be signed by King. Come on Tim... you forgot that homie!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    And it should be signed by King. Come on Tim... you forgot that homie!
    The lettered edition will be!

sk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Pete, two questions: Given Ramsey is your homeboy, will you be selling copies of Dark Regions' "The Children of Gla'aki: A Tribute to Ramsey Campbell's Great Old One"? Also, any plans on doing a ltd ed of T.E.D. Klein's "Dark Gods", given you just did "Ceremonies".
    Thanks Pete

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Pete, I've still yet to receive my copy of 'Salem's Lot, I ordered direct from PS. Nicky has contacted me a few times, and each time I have replied, but I worry my replies aren't being received because I keep getting the same questions back from her.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the recent newsletters :
    " Looks like September is going to be a goodie . . . Oh, yes, and we just had word from Dandy Dave McKean that he’s on with he artwork and overall design of Stephen King’s NIGHT SHIFT. Sheesh! This party ain’t never gonna end."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Also, any plans on doing a ltd ed of T.E.D. Klein's "Dark Gods", given you just did "Ceremonies".
    Thanks Pete
    I'm very curious about this possibility, too.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Pete, I sent you a PM. Still having communication issues over email.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hey Theli -- I'm sorry we're having communication issues. Write me at editor@pspublishing.co.uk and we'll get it all sorted out. Let me have your mailing details and I'll check through the manifests and see if it's left. Best wishes -- Pete

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Pete. Email sent... I hope you receive it.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What do folks think of the Night Shift artwork they shared?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

looked very good to me. Hope CD's edition is just as good!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    What do folks think of the Night Shift artwork they shared?
    I know this isn't a word, but they look cartoony. I think I like Brian's artwork for Pet Semetery in the CD thread better lol.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like Dave McKean's work. It's unique and unusual. I especially like Springheel Jack.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance of sharing? For some reason I can't receive the newsletter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast