Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 182 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty neat, it's nice they did one for every story. Skeleton Crew isn't that big a deal to me but if it was I would probably get it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone please tell me that the whisperings of a possible Night Shift edition are true!!! One of my favorites.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Someone please tell me that the whisperings of a possible Night Shift edition are true!!! One of my favorites.
    At the moment just whisperings, Beverly. It hasn't been officially confirmed if there will be a book after 'Salem's Lot.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    At the moment just whisperings, Beverly. It hasn't been officially confirmed if there will be a book after 'Salem's Lot.
    Ah jonp, I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope someone does a deluxe edition of this book one day. There aren't any right?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not until Cemetery Dance release theirs. But that is not signed by Stephen King.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not until Cemetery Dance release theirs. But that is not signed by Stephen King.
    Oooo! I didn't know they were doing one! Is this a whispering or more of a possibility?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooo! I didn't know they were doing one! Is this a whispering or more of a possibility?
    Definate along with The Stand, The Shining And Pet Sematary.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Pete said he plans on doing NIGHT SHIFT. It was never off the record or keep it to your self conversation. I agree NOt yet announced. My letter is secure as long as i tell him to keep shipping me books!

Looking forward to NIGHT SHIFT!!!! Signed LETTERED.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Definate along with The Stand, The Shining And Pet Sematary.
    Yay! Thanks jon! I had no idea any of these were in the works.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Pete said he plans on doing NIGHT SHIFT. It was never off the record or keep it to your self conversation. I agree NOt yet announced. My letter is secure as long as i tell him to keep shipping me books!

Looking forward to NIGHT SHIFT!!!! Signed LETTERED.
    That would be great. I would get both the CD and PS versions. Not lettered though. Above my pay grade. lol

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's a fact, as I've already paid for mine! CD are doing a 6 book run of The Doubleday Years. Night shift is included. Get on the Cemetery Dance website. I think you can still pick up Carrie and Salems Lot( hasn't been released yet). I think it's a nice series to get on to. The Stand should be brilliant, Shining, Night Shift etc......jump on it Beverly.....you know you want to....they are also releasing art folios for each copy with the option of a Remarque. Once done, they will look fantastic on the shelf, I'm really looking forward to all of them.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    I hope it's a fact, as I've already paid for mine! CD are doing a 6 book run of The Doubleday Years. Night shift is included. Get on the Cemetery Dance website. I think you can still pick up Carrie and Salems Lot( hasn't been released yet). I think it's a nice series to get on to. The Stand should be brilliant, Shining, Night Shift etc......jump on it Beverly.....you know you want to....they are also releasing art folios for each copy with the option of a Remarque. Once done, they will look fantastic on the shelf, I'm really looking forward to all of them.
    I don't know how I keep missing all of the CD news. I've been buying from them for a few years now and get the newsletter. I saw the Carrie and Salem's Lot but didn't know I could pre order Night Shift already. Do you happen to have a link to it? And you're right, I want to! lol

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how I keep missing all of the CD news. I've been buying from them for a few years now and get the newsletter.
    I get CD's stuff but I don't get the PS Publishing news. Pete told me earlier in this thread to resubscribe to the newsletter. I did but so far I have gotten nothing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I miss a few CD bits from time to time also. I'm assured that I'm no the list, but it appears that the occasional bit of news doesn't get to me.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how I keep missing all of the CD news. I've been buying from them for a few years now and get the newsletter. I saw the Carrie and Salem's Lot but didn't know I could pre order Night Shift already. Do you happen to have a link to it? And you're right, I want to! lol
    They did a pre-order for the whole set. That's no longer an option.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    We senior citizens have to be cautious when placing an order like that. There is no guarantee that we will be around when it is finished.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    We senior citizens have to be cautious when placing an order like that. There is no guarantee that we will be around when it is finished.
    We youngsters will get your copy when you expire!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    We youngsters will get your copy when you expire!
    Gee, that's a comforting thought.

John

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how I keep missing all of the CD news. I've been buying from them for a few years now and get the newsletter.
    I get CD's stuff but I don't get the PS Publishing news. Pete told me earlier in this thread to resubscribe to the newsletter. I did but so far I have gotten nothing.
    The latest PS Newsletter appears to be from 2/12, so if you just resubscribed, I don't think there hasn't been anything yet.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    The latest PS Newsletter appears to be from 2/12, so if you just resubscribed, I don't think there hasn't been anything yet.
    New PS newsletter today
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    New PS newsletter today
    Crap. I still got nothin'.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New PS newsletter today
    Crap. I still got nothin'.
    PM me your email Bob, I'll forward it on
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

PM me your email Bob, I'll forward it on
    Thanks, Simon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 182 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast