Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Yeah . . . BWA HA HA HAAAR!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

FYI, have a close look at the PS Newsletter this week.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Looked closely, saw nothing?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Haven't received it yet. One on website is old......

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew, 20th Century Ghosts, and Ellison are shipping.

There's also a sweet sale on. First book is full price, second 99% off. In-stock books only.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    In the last part; a good offer on books in stock.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

99.9% sale?

Books for pennies, how dreadful . . .

You'd have thought they were all wearing Edvard Munch masks judging by the horrified expressions when I pitched in with this year's Halloween offer. "Books for pennies!", they cried. "We were expecting prices to be slashed, blood on the stock room floor even, but this . . ."
    It's really quite simple. If you buy two or more books from the PS site, we'll knock 99.9% off the lowest priced book. So a £10 pound book will cost you a penny, a £20 book just tuppence. I'm sure you can do the math on the rest.
    Nothing dreadful about that . . . surely!
    (This offer is just for the Halloween weekend and will end at 9.am UK time, and is valid for all books held in stock, we cannot extend this offer to forthcoming titles.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    99.9% sale?

Books for pennies, how dreadful . . .

You'd have thought they were all wearing Edvard Munch masks judging by the horrified expressions when I pitched in with this year's Halloween offer. "Books for pennies!", they cried. "We were expecting prices to be slashed, blood on the stock room floor even, but this . . ."
    It's really quite simple. If you buy two or more books from the PS site, we'll knock 99.9% off the lowest priced book. So a £10 pound book will cost you a penny, a £20 book just tuppence. I'm sure you can do the math on the rest.
    Nothing dreadful about that . . . surely!
    (This offer is just for the Halloween weekend and will end at 9.am UK time, and is valid for all books held in stock, we cannot extend this offer to forthcoming titles.)
    Yep.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of ordering the slipcased edition of 20th Century Ghosts. Two copies with shipping included are 135.11 GBP. If anyone wants to jump on this, we could both get a great deal. Anyone interested should pm me.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering the slipcased edition of 20th Century Ghosts. Two copies with shipping included are 135.11 GBP. If anyone wants to jump on this, we could both get a great deal. Anyone interested should pm me.
    cant pull the trigger on that one. ordered it before and then cancelled. i like your thinking though.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have the original S/L and I really like what PS did with Hill's previous limited editions. I figure 65 GBP for an edition of 200 with bonus DVDs is a great deal.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

There's a reason there are over 100 copies left in a 200 copy print run...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I don't have the original S/L and I really like what PS did with Hill's previous limited editions. I figure 65 GBP for an edition of 200 with bonus DVDs is a great deal.
    Just an idea but maybe try the 'Book Market' over at the CD Forum.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Just got Thinner and Carrie special editions thanks to the special and thanks to those who pointed it out! I read the newsletter this morning but completely missed it!
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine is a pretty handsome book as well, and by then you might as well get the more subtle Pet Sematary, which leaves the imminent Skeleton Crew and upcoming 3 volume Salem's Lot.

Lurker was selling their complete matching set HERE if the matching is at all important, and if Subterranean will transfer the 'ownership' of the number; I don't know why they wouldn't. The only potential downside to that depending on how you look at it is that you'd then need to get your future ones from Subterranean rather than directly from PS Publishing.

Anyway, it might be worth trying to make a deal.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Folks -- We've spotted the glitch in this week's special Hallowe'en offer (as have some of you, of course). Only the regular unsigned edition of Joe's GHOSTS is included in the promotion: the signed slipcased edition is NOT available--it clearly states in the Newsletter that only books physically in stock are included. My apologies for this. Mike will be sorting it out in the next hour or two. Best wishes from Pete the beleaguered publisher

I've spoken with Mike and we're sending out another note. Here it is:

A huge THANK YOU! to all those customers who have already filled their pumpkins (and, in some cases, their wheelbarrows) with items from our special “Penny Dreadful” offer. However, in true Hallowe’en style, we discovered some rather scary anomalies. Thus, in view of the note in the Newsletter (clearly stating that the offer applies only to physical stock and not to forthcoming items), Mike—still wearing in his Cthulhu nightie (now that IS scary!)—has zero-ised the ‘available stock’ counter. This will be changed back to normal on Monday morning, when the Hallowe’en offer will be taken down. Phew! All very exciting. Time for some toast and a cuppa now. And to all those folks who snuck under the PS radar and snagged a few extra special bargains, well done, On with the weekend!

Pete

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    I've spoken with Mike and we're sending out another note. Here it is:

A huge THANK YOU! to all those customers who have already filled their pumpkins (and, in some cases, their wheelbarrows) with items from our special “Penny Dreadful” offer. However, in true Hallowe’en style, we discovered some rather scary anomalies. Thus, in view of the note in the Newsletter (clearly stating that the offer applies only to physical stock and not to forthcoming items), Mike—still wearing in his Cthulhu nightie (now that IS scary!)—has zero-ised the ‘available stock’ counter. This will be changed back to normal on Monday morning, when the Hallowe’en offer will be taken down. Phew! All very exciting. Time for some toast and a cuppa now. And to all those folks who snuck under the PS radar and snagged a few extra special bargains, well done, On with the weekend!

Pete
    Hi Pete

Great discount! I was just trying to order the anniversary editions of Carrie and Skeleton Crew. Usually I make the paymant with PayPall and that all goes wel. But now, all of a sudden, I have to add a creditcard to my PayPall account in order the make the payment. But I dont have a creditcard, so I cant place te order.

Is there any other way to place and pay the order, without a creditcard?

Best regards,
    Pieter

Hi Guys -- Just a quick note to say hello and to mention that the deluxe traycased copies of THINNER are on their way. I just checked and the first one has actually been delivered. I sent Steve's copy today. Best wishes one and all! Pete

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea when Skeleton Crew ships? Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I got my copy today.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBunny View Post
    I got my copy today.

Sweet! Did PS send a shipping notice in advance or did it just show up?

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBunny View Post
    I got my copy today.

Sweet! Did PS send a shipping notice in advance or did it just show up?
    I think all my PS shipments have arrived unannounced.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, thanks!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have mine yet either, ICry4Oy, so the Dallas bound books don't seem to be appearing yet.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast